Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
RULES, of Alohomora
Group: Head Admin
Member No.: 1
Joined: 30-March 11
laws of the land
1. Registering: Follow the registration instructions when you register! If you mess up your username, please PM an admin and let them know so they can change it for you. We ask you post your application within three (3) days of registering, just so we know you aren't a ghost. You don't have to post the finished product, but just show us you're working on it. If you haven't finished your application within one week, an admin will get in contact with you. There is no character limit, but you must have ten (10) in-character posts before you can make a new character. If you want to have a special ability or be something such as animagus, werewolf, etc, please contact an admin to get more information.
2. Posting: This is a mature forum, but please don't make it a smut forum. If your thread is going to go beyond PG-13, please tag it as mature! At Alohomora, there is a temporary 250 word count minimum. Subjects such a teen pregnancy, death, marriages, etc, should be discussed between the admin and all members involved before performed - we don't mind it happening, but we don't want every other teen girl pregnant or every other person getting married.
3. Respect: This is something very basic. When you are out-of-character, you must be respectful towards each other. If you have a problem with anyone, please talk it out in private or contact an admin to work the problem out. There will be no fighting in the chat box.
4. Activity: There will be a monthly activity check. If you don't check in and you haven't posted in the away forums, you will be listed as inactive. If you fail to post in away forum and report for next month's activity check, your character will be archived completely. In order to be considered an active member, you must have at least one in-character post every week.
5. Canon Characters: We are a slightly AU site, which means that we aren't sticking strictly to the book. This does not mean that everything is going completely haywire, it just means that we have freedom for our non-canons and canons to play, and for our canons to be a little non-canon. There are some canon characters that we may ask to do something extra from time to time (example, Madam Hooch with Quidditch).
6. Graphics: Signatures should not exceed 500px W by 200 px H. Avatars should not exceed 125 px W by 200 px W. Pictures in threads should not exceed 500px W. If it is larger than 500px, then please post it as a link instead.
7. The Admin Team: We are not above the law. If you see an admin breaking the rules, screen cap it and show it to them. Let the admin know which rule they are breaking! If we make you follow these rules, why shouldn't we?
These rules will and can be changed at any time by me or any of the other staff members. So please be aware if there are any new posts. Also any questions you may have can be placed in the Help Desk section.
TEMPLATE BY: djduchess
of Caution 2.0
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
Create your own social network with a free forum.