Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Shattered Sun Reborn. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Advertising Policy, Policy update 11.11.06
Hinoa
Posted: Mar 14 2006, 07:07 PM
Image hosting by Photobucket

Adept of Storms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

So you want to advertise your site here. That's perfectly fine with us, as long as you stick to this policy.

1.) NO ADULT CONTENT OR NSFW CONTENT MAY BE LINKED. This goes right along with the TSSR policy. If you link it, you are IP banned on the spot. PERIOD.

2.) For that matter, NO ILLEGAL CONTENT MAY BE LINKED. No IP ban here, but your link will be deleted and you will be notified. This is out of my hands, people: it's InvisionFree policy, and I don't make that policy. Illegal content includes, but is not limited to: ROMs, pirated software, and the like.

3.) Moderators reserve the right to remove any link. And before you start saying "OMG POLICE STATE," we will usually give reasons why it was removed. Besides, you agreed to that when you signed up for the forum, under the Terms and Conditions.

And now, for the guidelines.

a.) Post any advertising topic in the Spam Forum. Why? Because we don't have an advertising subforum, and I'm too lazy to make one.

b.) Please, please, please don't just join to advertise your site! Stick around a while! Who knows, you might actually like it here.

c.) ABSOLUTELY NO SPAMBOTS. NONE. Any post suspected of being posted by a spambot will be ridiculed, locked, deleted, or a combination of the above. Not to mention one (1) free IP ban!
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
Hinoa
Posted: Mar 16 2006, 10:08 PM

Adept of Storms

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

On affiliation:

Send all requests to affiliate to Revamp, AND NOT ME. Requests should include a 88x31 button, a URL, and the name of the site.

Any requests sent to me from here on out will be ignored, and you will be laughed at. You know, the usual deal.
Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Affiliates
Affiliates go here! also, please pay a visit to our newest affiliate: Naruto RP, a fellow text roleplaying site! I'm gonna put those sexy buttons WA made here as well.

Naruto RPG

Skin Etavarium designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2863 seconds | Archive