Antite BBS created by Heretic of the IF Skin Zone.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to The Den. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

How to spot a Terrorist
DaeMon
  Posted: Jan 23 2006, 06:42 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

How to spot a Terrorist or why Santa Claus is a terrorist

By Adil Rahman

Number 1: They have beards

All terrorists have beards, if they did not it would be virtually impossible for government agents to separate them from “moderate” Muslims. I mean like that totally make sense, if someone has a beard it must make them evil. A terrorist without a beard is like a teenager without an attitude problem - they just don’t exist.

Santa Claus has one of the biggest beards I have ever seen, and using the logic of our countries most respected anti-terrorist agencies he MUST be evil.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

user posted image user posted image
^ Normal Terrorist ........................... ^ Santa Claus

Number 2: They shout things in Arabic

Of course another fact about terrorists is that they all Arabs or can at least speak Arabic. So if you see two people in the road speaking in Arabic they are terrorists and since mosques teach students Arabic they must be preaching terrorism. Simple isn’t it?

A common misconception is that Santa is saying “ho ho ho” what he is actually saying is “ho ho allah hu akbar!”

user posted imageuser posted image < Proof Santa is a terrorist

Number 3: They have bags filled with dynamite
Of course the bags don’t say TNT on the side that would just be stupid wouldn’t it? Who’d hire secret agents if they could just point out the terrorists themselves?

And believe me Santa’s sack is full of more than presents…

user posted image

Number 4: They carry AK47’s

Yes, if you see a bearded man waling down your street speaking Arabic and carrying an AK47, he is a terrorist.

user posted imageuser posted image
^ Santa Claus.........................................^Terrorist

Number 5: They wear “I Love Osama” T-shirts

This is a tell-tale sign. However I could not find a picture with Santa Claus wearing one, and was too lazy to draw one. However below is a picture of what a real terrorist looks like:

user posted image
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
hammerhead
Posted: Feb 5 2006, 11:00 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

lol you fishcake nah its stupid which makes it funny i guess tongue.gif lol
mc---------viper
Posted: Feb 14 2006, 04:50 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

dats shit man
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1268 seconds | Archive
HipHop TopSites Thug Life 100