Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Staryards.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Voice command feature
Warped 9
Posted: Jun 14 2006, 07:04 AM

Ensign

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

I would like to use the voice command feature with STBC, but the two programs it says to use in the README I cannot find. Did a Google search and came up with nothing. Also, I tried the voice program SHOOT with it, but it does not work with that particular program ( Or so it would seem ). Anyone know where these programs could be found? If SHOOT is not working with it due to a profile problem, where could I find a profile that would work? huh.gif
candle
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 03:46 AM

Ensign

Member No.: 10

i found them once, back when STBC was new, where those are today though is anyones guess, Voice never really took off in that game
Warped 9
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 07:37 AM

Ensign

Member No.: 3

That's too bad. It's a great Trek sim and if this feature could be utilized somehow, it would only add to the fun already there. I've used the voice command feature with "Enigma - Rising Tide " and it really brings the Enigma sim to a new level.
« Next Oldest | Bridge Commander | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1827 seconds | Archive