InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Staryards.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Star Trek Legacy for PC, Is the sim as bad as I've heard it is?
Warped 9
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 09:32 AM

Ensign

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Wondering if the sim is worth picking up, mainly due to the negative statements I've seen. It's been said the sim looks like it was never completed and has more bugs in it than a roach motel with no vacancies. Is it really THAT bad?
candle
Posted: Mar 6 2007, 03:48 AM

Ensign

Member No.: 10

the short anwser is yes it is, the long anwser is no its not, and seeing as your a star yards user, id have to say you mod your games, if you mod legacy and can get over the control issues its actully fun
Warped 9
Posted: Mar 10 2007, 07:24 AM

Ensign

Member No.: 3

Thanks for the reply Candle. I'll have to get it soon and see what happens.
« Next Oldest | Star Trek: LEGACY | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1375 seconds | Archive