Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Staryards.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to the Staryards Forums!
cleeve
Posted: Feb 21 2006, 04:08 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey there,

Welcome to the staryards forums. I've always wanted a place where visitors could ask questions and get more specific info, and since I'm revamping the Staryards I thought this'd be a great time to do it.
Please bear with me, the forums are very new and I'm setting it up as I go along. There's quite a bit of work in the background to get it to have the same "look" as the staryards website, and the forums and categories are just starters for now.

Best regards,

- Cleeve
« Next Oldest | Site Announcements | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0990 seconds | Archive