Title: Board Rules
Eveykins - April 4, 2011 11:04 PM (GMT)
1. Respect your fellow role-players.
2. Mature Subject Matter- A-okay, but don't go overboard or have it simply to be shocking. Also, smut for fap purposes isn't roleplay. Threads with mature content should be tagged ([M] in subject title]). This can be added later if necessary.
3. There is no character limit on Star Wars: Devastation. I trust you to understand your own time constraints.
4. If you decide to pick up an important position. I expect you to be active. If you are absent for any longer than a month without notice we will have to replace you. You will be warned before this happens.
5. Star Wars: Devastation is APC, with a general OOC account used to post applications and OOC material. Use this account when communicating with other roleplayers and be sure to post in the OOC/IC Registration Thread
6. When registering your character, enter your characters name in a First Last format. Your character does not need to have a full name and it's perfectly fine to register as "Bob" if that's all your character goes by.
7. NO colour changing in your RP posts. The board has a very specific colour scheme going and there's so many colours that will cut eyeballs should they be applied to large blocks of text.
Just don't do this.
8. Characters related in any way to canons from Star Wars will not be accepted. I have erased their existence from the game world to avoid this very thing happening. Do not apply with them.
9. Do not reference canon characters in your posts. Whether this is internal/external thoughts/speech/dreams. Just don't do it. They have been removed for a reason. As an addition to this, don't even mention the terms Jedi/Sith.
10. No word count, though I expect you to produce enough for the other players to work a good reply out of.
11. If you have been inactive for over a week (not logging in) and haven't given us notice, your account will be moved to the Inactive member group. In this group you have a month to reply/give the admins a reason for your absence before your account is deleted and all associated biographies are moved to the archives.
12. Last but not least, have fun!
1. Avatar Dimensions should be no greater than 130x165px
2. Signature Dimensions should be no greater than 550x300px
3. Contents of Avatars/Signatures aren't restricted I only ask that you keep it work safe
4. Play-by's are not mandatory but if you want to use one, feel free!
5. Play-by's can be anything, I won't restrict you to models/celebrities, be sure to post in the Face-Claim don't use the same as someone else.
6. Contradictory to the last rule, I will not accept actors from the movies as play-by's. (the movies being Star Wars)
* Hosted for free by InvisionFree