new poll

Banned Powers
The Staff
Posted: Mar 19 2011, 04:12 PM

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

BANNED POWERS
    Due to a huge influx of problems on the powers front...
    We have created a banned powers list. Please make
    note that if your character is seeking one of these
    powers it will simply not be approved. This list is
    subject to change. So are permitted powers.

PERMANENT BANS | MOMENTARY BAN

PERMANENT BANS

• CANON COPIES: - - - This includes copies of the plot characters created for site-wide events. Please try to build your own character, or pick up a canon =D

• INSTANT DEATH ABILITIES: - - - Dur?

• INVULNERABILITY: - - - If you are asking for invulnerability you are asking for no weaknesses. This is not permitted due to our desire to keep the powers balanced.

• POSSESSION & MIND CONTROL: - - - Or body control, this ability is not permitted for obvious reasons. Such powers create the essence of 'I am above the rules, and can and will God-Mod your character.' So please do not ask for this one.

• GREATER SUMMONING: - - - If you want to summon a bat or something, go ahead, but if you tell me you are summoning Satan or Zeus, um. The answers still no... Minor Summoning = rabbits, bats, leeches, fairies, etc... Greater Summoning: gods, dragons, demons, etc.

• TIME TRAVEL: - - - If you want a thread in the past, make a past thread, do not take everyone back in time. It just won't be permitted.

• LIMITLESS TELEPORTATION: - - - This is simply too great a power for anyone to have, it would also complicate certain plot lines, we are just not comfortable with this ability.

MOMENTARY BANS

• SHAPESHIFTING: - - - At the moment we have a few people who can do this, so for the time being lets try to add more to the array of abilities. You can still apply for a shifter, but this is more or less a warning that we have a few all ready.
^
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

topic options
add reply
new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1187 seconds | Archive