InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to || SHROUD IN THE MIST ||. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome to Shroud in the Mist, a medieval/fantasy RPG set within the Kingdom of Aenor. It is here in which two brothers are fighting for the throne, in which they both think is rightful his. One, the youngest, is King at the present moment while his eldest brother is trying to get the throne that was passed to him from his brother. Tensions run high and here, you never really know who you can trust. Feel free to have a look around. Have any questions? Please feel free in order to contact one of our admins. At the moment, we are accepting canons and originals.

The Kingdom of Aenor.

N/A

MOTM:
N/A

COTM:
N/A

TOTM:
N/A

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMANRPGD CATEGORY :: FANTASY
RPG-D

sidebar by dana! 'you're not the same' skin by YOUR MOM LOVES BREE. of CAUTION 2.0. banner from Urban Native of Mayhem and Madness. thieves will be swiftly ejected from the internet.

| REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

Interview Application
Manda
Posted: Dec 12 2010, 05:41 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

[*img]pic of character – don't stretch the page[/img]
firstname lastname
age . member group

“Hello. If I may, have your name as well as its meaning. Also, what is your age and rank?”
Include the character’s name as well as the meaning of the name. Also include any other information which is associated with it. Also include the age and rank of your character.

“Thank you, your name is unique. Not that I am blind, but could you describe yourself in your own words?”
It is here in which you describe your character’s appearance. Height, eye color, hair color.

“Nothing personal, but do you prefer Lords or Ladies?”
This is where the sexuality is kept. If it is a secret, please post it.

“Good, good. Now, if I may know a little bit about your personality. What are your likes and dislikes? Annoyances?”
This is where the personality goes. Tell us about it while posting the likes and dislikes as well as what annoys them.

“Ahh, intriguing! If I may hear about your history, for I am very interested in it.”
Tell us about your character’s history. Include where they were born and events which may be important in their lives.

“Is there anyone in your life that you have feelings for? Anyone that you desire?”
Place those that your character has romantic interest in.

“And what about sides? Whose side do you take, the Kingdom of Aenor or the Rebels?”
Here you put what side your character is on. Also, explain their thoughts and feelings about the relationship between the brothers, if they know anything about it.

“One final question: do you have any secrets?”
Place the character’s secrets here.

“I see. Promise that I won’t tell. It was nice talking to you.”
Allow your character to state their good byes.

Hey there, SHROUD IN THE MISTS?! my name is NAME HERE and I've been roleplaying for TIME HERE years. I'm AGE HERE years old, and I found you through SITE HERE. If you need to hit me up, you know you can always reach me though CONTACT INFO HERE As you can see, I enjoy using PLAY-BY HERE as a play-by. Oh, and if you want to see what I can do, check out the role play sample. Yeah, I'm awesome. I know.

RP SAMPLE HERE
---------------------------------------------------- this canon list was created by TAKE A CHANCE on me from CAUTION 2.0.
Manda
Posted: Dec 12 2010, 06:37 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

CODE
[dohtml][align=center][*img]pic of character – don't stretch the page[/img]
<br>[SIZE=15][color=#69735c][font=georgia]firstname lastname[/SIZE][/color][/font]
<br>[SIZE=7][font=verdana]age . member group[/SIZE][/font]

<blockquote><blockquote><p align=justify>[font=georgia][SIZE=3][b][color=#69735c]
“Hello. If I may, have your name as well as its meaning.  Also, what is your age and rank?”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
[font=verdana][SIZE=0]
<br>Include the character’s name as well as the meaning of the name.  Also include any other information which is associated with it.  Also include the age and rank of your character.[/SIZE][/font]
<p align=justify><br>[font=georgia][SIZE=3][b][color=#69735c]
“Thank you, your name is unique.  Not that I am blind, but could you describe yourself in your own words?”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
<br>[font=verdana][SIZE=0]
It is here in which you describe your character’s appearance.  Height, eye color, hair color.[/SIZE][/font]
“Nothing personal, but do you prefer Lords or Ladies?”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
This is where the sexuality is kept.  If it is a secret, please post it.[/SIZE][/font]
“Good, good.  Now, if I may know a little bit about your personality.  What are your likes and dislikes?  Annoyances?”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
This is where the personality goes.  Tell us about it while posting the likes and dislikes as well as what annoys them.[/SIZE][/font]
<p align=justify><Br>[font=georgia][SIZE=3][b][color=#69735c]
“Ahh, intriguing!  If I may hear about your history, for I am very interested in it.”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
Tell us about your character’s history.  Include where they were born and events which may be important in their lives.[/SIZE][/font]
“Is there anyone in your life that you have feelings for?  Anyone that you desire?”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
[font=verdana][SIZE=0]
<br>Place those that your character has romantic interest in.[/SIZE][/font]
“And what about sides?  Whose side do you take, the Kingdom of Aenor or the Rebels?”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
Here you put what side your character is on.  Also, explain their thoughts and feelings about the relationship between the brothers, if they know anything about it.[/SIZE][/font]
“One final question: do you have any secrets?”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
[font=verdana][SIZE=0]
<br>Place the character’s secrets here.[/SIZE][/font]
“I see.  Promise that I won’t tell.  It was nice talking to you.”[/SIZE][/b][/color][/font]
<Br>[font=verdana][SIZE=0]
Allow your character to state their good byes.[/SIZE][/font]

[hr]
[SIZE=1][font=georgia]
<p align=justify>Hey there, SHROUD IN THE MISTS?! my name is [b][color=#69735c]NAME HERE[/SIZE][/b] and I've
been roleplaying for [b][color=#69735c]TIME HERE[/color][/b] years. I'm [b][color=#69735c]AGE HERE[/color][/b] years old, and I found you through [b][color=#69735c]SITE HERE[/color][/b]. If you need to hit me up, you know you can always reach me though [b][color=#69735c]CONTACT INFO HERE[/color][/b] As you can see, I enjoy using [b][color=#69735c]PLAY-BY HERE[/color][/b] as a play-by. Oh, and if you want to see what I can do, check out the role play sample. Yeah, I'm awesome. I know.[/color][/font]
[QUOTE]RP SAMPLE HERE[/QUOTE][/align]
[align=center][font=georgia][SIZE=0]----------------------------------------------------
this canon list was created by
[URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=3991]TAKE A CHANCE on me[/URL] from
[URL=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND]CAUTION 2.0[/URL]. [/SIZE][/font][/align] [/dohtml]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options | REPLY || NEW TOPIC || NEW POLL |

YOU'RE NOT THE SAME skin created by YOUR MOM LOVES BREE. of Caution 2.0!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4038 seconds | Archive