I haven't been on 1.0 for some but noticed different pattersn of stamina usage by different players (nobody is cheating, just patterns) :
1. Wiley when playing serious seems to always press shift and is moving at incredible speed all the time. It is as if he never runs out of full stamina at any given moment. That is smart art
2. DivisaOs: never uses stamina, almost always axis, and his moves are graceful taking him exactly where he wants to go. very good shooter and a smart player
3. Fon222222: Almost always uses stamina only at the RR backstairway when he has docs on him...he just rushes through the steps. Otherwise, he doesn't use stamina at all.
All these players are good shooters and they rely mainly on their accurate aim. Some other players like DanishDK and Foxtrot use stamina in certain situations only.
5. Sandokan on any team is totally unpredictable when it comes to stamina...sometimes he uses it when making certain jumps on allies side, but when axis, he makes sure he always has full stamina on any stairway.
6. Hull and Inf: I guess it depends on their moods...hahaha
7. Groffy and Greeni? That is another chapter in the book of RTCW
All these players don't TJ....Best TJ who use stamina very effectively were Sorter, Juncie, L0, Reflex and his other friends. Homie is a legend, ofc.