ríocht
In the elven lands of Raguinia lies the great kingdom of Ríocht. It is a time of mourning as the beloved king has been found dead in his royal chambers. His wife has taken the throne and the people have embraced her as their sovereign queen. No one questions her story that assassins poisoned her husband; no one but her eldest son, the rightful heir to the throne. He believes his mother, drunk with power, has murdered her husband and betrayed the kingdom to form an alliance with Noxstern, an evil kingdom that controls an army of the dead. Without proof of his mother's plans, the young prince is wary of seeking support to overthrow her, though he believes that it may only be a matter of time before the kingdom is lost to the growing darkness overtaking the land.
The king is dead.
Long live the queen.

Ríocht is a fantasy rpg that takes place in a medieval elven kingdom where magic is feared, though it can be found if you know where to look.

The main plot revolves mostly around the castle and the royal family, but we love and encourage sub-plots!

Canon and original characters are welcome. We have no bans.

We also have an original Bestiary where contributions are encouraged and interactive battles in the forest where you choose the outcome.

currently

season: spring

weather: clear and mild

LISTED AT:

STATIC AFFILIATES:

AFFILIATE WITH US!

VOTE FOR US!

Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR & Blank Pages

CLICK FOR CREDITS

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

QUICK LOGIN

announcements

03.16.11 - A new UPDATES thread has been added and should be checked often!

04.14.11 - AWARDS can now be earned!

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add Reply New Topic New Poll

ARISE, FAIR SUN - {M}, [ichabod]
PRINCE ICHABOD DEWINTER
Posted: Apr 16 2011, 10:12 PM

His Royal Highness
Group Icon

Group: Ríocht Royalty - Admin
Member No.: 4

but as the water fills my mouth it couldn't wash the echoes out
I swallow the sound and it swallows me whole till there's nothing left inside my soul as empty as that beating drum,
but the sound has just begun...

Ichabod groaned softly and pressed himself harder against his brother in response to being called a king, as it had not been since before their father’s sudden death that he’d last been called such and it certainly pleased him.

When he was a boy, King Etion often referred to him as ‘Little King’, and though their father had used the nickname less as Ichabod got older, he had never thought that his father’s death would actually end the use of the title in reference to him.

”Then I think I can manage to be suitably selfish for you, though I think you merely intend for me to do all the work, brother,” he smirked, though he truthfully never minded such toils in bed, however, he very much enjoyed giving his little brother a hard time.

”Well don’t you worry your pretty head about any sort of lack of fire. I assure you that the rumours are quite true; I do, indeed, fuck like a demon and I won’t let up until you’re not only completely satisfied, but until you have to tell me to stop,” while most people probably didn’t actually want to know about the mating habits of actual demons, it was quite true that Ichabod’s stamina typically far surpassed the stamina of his lovers, which had a tendency to leave him with some amount of disappointment when he could go all night and they were begging for rest. Of course, most of his lovers had actual duties and did not otherwise just laze about like he so often did.

”Not delicate? Don’t you wish to be thought of as a flower? Just because you can have me so, doesn’t mean that you can have everything both ways,” he smirked both as part of his statement and also at his younger brother’s reaction to his touches. Witnessing such an excited response only proved to excite him further as well. He felt the familiar throbbing ache that typically rushed through his lower half as Fiorello pulled off his vest to give him even more access to his hot flesh.

”Hmm, but then what are people to think when suddenly we find each other agreeable after all these years of bickering with one another? Surely such a change would be questioned and probed and perhaps then the origin of our sudden newfound affection for each other would be discovered. You wouldn’t want that, would you? I can’t imagine that Mother has ever expected any of her children to fuck each other and surely she wouldn’t approve of you doing so.” Of course he was certain that he would be blamed, even were he not the actual instigator of their current entanglement and considerations.

”Aren’t you clever though?” he stroked meaningfully as a reward for such, ”it is rather bothersome having to troll for a willing partner sometimes when the urge hits unexpectedly, isn’t it? With such a purpose in mind, you would be most welcome in my chambers at any hour, even if I happened to be wasting the night away by sleeping,” he much preferred other night time activities, after all.

”Arguing, flirting; it’s all the same, isn’t it? It all stems from passion; the same as love and hate. It’s quite impossible to do one without it leading to the other, don’t you think? But you must know that while the realization of how pleasing our bodies could be for one another may be a newly accepted notion for you, it has been a desire of mine for many years” he admitted easily then as how could he not do so while his fingers were wrapped around the other man’s cock? It was obvious that while such a thing had not been planned between them for that day, it had certainly been imagined before and Ichabod was certain that he was not the only one with such an eager mind.

Ichabod parted his mouth from Fiorello’s just long enough to take in a deep, gasping breath as the warm flesh of the younger prince’s soft hand slid into place beneath the fabric of his clothing. There was no shame behind his gaze as he let out a soft moan in appreciation of Fiorello’s hastened strokes, nor in the way that he lurched his hips forward when the action stopped. He groaned a bit, especially as he had to remove his own hand from its place in his brother’s trousers in order to assist him in removing his shirt. However, if a momentary interruption from the interaction was what it took to further them toward the main event, then it was a small sacrifice to make.

He hastily pulled his shirt off and went to toss it on the floor, until he noticed the hay and the unicorn that stood only a few feet away from them. He had nearly forgotten that they were still in the stables and had somehow been blocking out the stench, though when he was finally thinking about it again, it brought a frown to his lips. Instead, he swung the shirt to drape it over the stall wall instead of letting it fall to the dirty floor. If unicorn waste were to touch it, the shirt would obviously have to be burned, which he thought would be quite a shame as it was rather handsome tailoring.

Still, he smirked again as Fiorello pressed up against him, as he had not seen this playful side of his brother in quite a long time and certainly before then it had not been quite so sexual. He ran his hands fully up his younger sibling’s sides and chest until he rested them on Fiorello’s jaw, cupping his smooth cheeks. He pressed himself fully against the younger man and thrust himself roughly against him, grinding hard against the young prince’s own stiffened anatomy.

”I want you so badly,” he grunted and moaned softly, but then sighed and calmed his movements to a much less frantic rhythm, ”but I can’t fuck you here; surely you must agree that such surroundings are not befitting of such a divine event as one between royalty. I want to perform this properly, to ensure that we’ll both be treated exactly as we deserve. So, dear brother, if I stop now and return to my chambers, will you join me? I’ll make sure it’s an event that neither of us will be disappointed in, so long as you’ll allow me the privilege of being the only beast in the vicinity?” though his own writhing had slowed, he had not stopped and had no intention of doing so unless he received a positive reaction to his reassessment, or at the very least a response that was not outright negative.

notes: "he very much enjoyed giving his little brother a hard time." - pun intended tongue.gif words: 1124 tag:fiorello <3

CODED BY lumos OF Caution.
PRINCE FIORELLO DEWINTER
Posted: May 6 2011, 01:48 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Ríocht Royalty
Member No.: 9

Fi moaned at the feeling of Ichabod pressing his whole form against his body. The physical closeness with his brother was anything but unwelcome to Fiorello at that moment. He smirked when Ichabod spoke again, obliging Fiorello's own desires while poking at his laziness. The prince offered no argument though, he did want the full effect of the future king and wouldn't accept him acting any differently than he was accustomed to, sure. But, it wasn't without truth that the blond was generally adverse to doing more work. It amused Fi that in spite of the 'bad blood' that'd been between them lately, Ichabod still knew him well.

Ichabod's words rolling into Fi's ears made the blond's breath quicken. He arched into the other prince, eager at the prospect of being ravaged in ways such as Ichabod had described. "I should be happy to take the loving of a demon such as yourself if only you promise not to let up until I have to beg. Fi's voice rumbled out softly, breathed past his brother's ear. The younger of the monarchs found himself surprised at how into this he was becoming. It was strange to know that his brother was the only man to date who'd known just the right words and tricks to use on the prince. Strange, but unsurprising. After all, who would know him better than his older brother? "I can have everything I want. Haven't you been paying attention in the past century?" He laughed aloud.

Ichabod, of course, had to go and spoil something about the moment by bringing up their mother and worse, public opinion. "Even now you have the uncanny ability to sour something about any situation. Why would you bring up our mother?" Fi asked, almost teasingly. Though, Ichabod had a point. It was doubtful that their mother'd expect that her children had fucked but if she were to observe a change in Ichabod and Fiorello's relationship with one another, it might raise something of a red flag which would lead to more control over his life by his mother. Something Fi was not keen to bring upon himself. "You are right though. It makes more sense to keep our relationship from changing. Outwardly anyway." The blond added, still letting his hand run across Ichabod's body aimlessly, his touch memorizing each curve and angle of the king's musculature while his other took note of the shape, girth, and length of his member that he'd begun stroking slowly.

Fi bit down on his lower lip as his brother rewarded his younger sibling's perceived cleverness with the deft and pleasing motion of his hand beneath the fair-haired monarch's trousers. "I'll be sure to remember you've said that." Fi purred, doing his best to form words past his increasingly labored breaths. "Just know that the same goes for you, brother. My doors are always open for you to visit." He offered his brother the same, tightening his grip upon the darker haired male's cock and slowly increasing the speed of his strokes. After all," He looked up into Ichabod's eyes once again, "Who needs to sleep really?" The blond laughed. "I do wonder though, how long have you thought about bedding me. Or, perhaps," He began, his tone coy, "What have you thought of doing to me?" He inquired.

When the time came to pull Ichabod's clothes off, the blond was anything but happy about the lack of attention to his member or, for that matter, the lack of attention he could pay to Ichabod's. The break in passion did, however, provides the prince's with something of keener senses than they'd have within the fog of their lust and Prince Ichabod was the first to state what had, at that point, become obvious to Fi. They were still in the stables. A favorite place of Fi's, certainly, and somewhere he'd laid with stablehands before... But this was not where it should be with his brother. Thankfully, the future king saw fit to vocalize his desire for his brother and his distaste for the location and suggest that they find a more suitable one. "I'd have no other beast near me with you so willing and ready." The prince smirked, lacing his fingers into the hair on the back of his brother's head and yanking him in for another liplock.

"I will find you in your chambers brother." The younger prince agreed. Their clothing looked disheveled and they both looked a bit hot and bother. No way could the two walk together to the elder's bed chambers. Something would be said about it. It aggravated Fi, however, that he'd have to be separated from Ichabod's warm body, if only for a brief period of time. Once wound up, he hated having to stop. Sadly, their options were few in this instance. "In five minutes. I expect you to be there." The younger prince said, stealing another taste of his brother's lips, nipping his lower one at the end of their liplock before he turned away from Ichabod and trotted out of the stables, heading towards his brother's bedroom quickly.

They'd take separate routes and arrive at separate times but it was worth the wait. Fi felt so eager. The minutes passed and he felt more and more anxious as he moved quickly through the stone halls, turning away servants as he moved to Ichabod's wing. He swallowed hard as he made it to his brother's door before pushing it open and tip-toeing inside. He didn't know if he'd beaten the other noble here or not. "Ichabod?"
TAGGED FOR THE ONE AND ONLY ANYONE WHOM I KNOW AS THE EPIC SOMEONE. MY CHARACTER'S ALL DECKED OUT IN RIDING GEAR, AND HE'S WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR REPLY. IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW, THIS POST IS SOME AMOUNT OF WORDS LONG AND COMPLETE. OH AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU NOTES
THIS KICK-ASS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY DANCE IN THE DARK OF CAUTION, ATF, AND SDS. BACKGROUND BY PARADIZE ART

--------------------
user posted image
PRINCE ICHABOD DEWINTER
Posted: May 10 2011, 09:29 PM

His Royal Highness
Group Icon

I swallow the sound and it swallows me whole till there's nothing left inside my soul as empty as that beating drum,

”Oh I promise, brother, I will most certainly make you beg,” even after that point he knew he wouldn’t let up, not immediately anyway. He had dreamt of this interaction for far too long to allow it to end before he was completely satisfied, which almost never happened before his partner was too exhausted to continue on.

”Oh I’ve been paying attention, but far more to your ass than anything else,” he smirked and gave a well-placed squeeze to show his appreciation for the finely sculpted part of his brother that had garnished the most attention from him. ”Mm, and I see my fascination was well placed,” he smirked again.

”I must bring her up because I don’t want you parting from this and deciding that I manipulated you into doing something that you would not have done otherwise. Consider my sobering moment for you a gift, as now is your chance to reconsider this pursuit,” his offer was sincere, he truly wasn’t into forcing anyone into doing something that they did not wish to consent to; although, he did not bother to remove his hands from anywhere or back away from his brother’s personal space at all as he doubted that Fiorello had any plans of ending their interaction, especially not after his brother had begun stroking so skilfully.

”Well,” he took in a deep breath as Fiorello gripped him more tightly, quickening his pulse along with every stroke, ”you just remember my lack of need for sleep when you find me already entertaining in my chambers... and do make yourself known and patiently wait your turn, hmm?” if his brother was as talented beneath the sheets as he was with his hand, then truly he’d be a welcome replacement to the sort that generally warmed Ichabod’s bed.

”I’ve wanted you for nearly a decade...ever since you started looking more like a man and less like a boy,” as one who had a rather insatiable sexual appetite that was widely talked about and ever more criticised, though 100 was when elves in Raguinia were typically considered to have crossed into adulthood, Ichabod had long considered 130 as young as he would take a partner...though the occasional mature for their age 128 year old had surely slipped past his notice.

”As far as the vast array of fantasies that have visited me over the years, well, I do rather enjoy the element of surprise, don’t you?” It was, indeed, far more fun a thought to show his brother all the different ways he’d imagined having him, rather than revealing them with simple words. ”Though I will tell you, that if every desire of mine for you is to be fulfilled, you will have to exert yourself somewhat,” he grinned quite mischievously.

He found, though the suggestion of their relocation had been his own, that he hated the idea of parting with Fiorello. His lips lingered over the other man’s, his tongue beckoning for more as he slid it across the other man’s perfect teeth. Indeed, it was a fantasy that he’d enjoyed so much, bedding his little brother, that he found the thought of letting the opportunity slip through his fingers utterly abhorrent. He even lurched forward as Fiorello bit his lip, a tease of an action that enticed him to think further that the other prince’s quick agreement to part from him was a complete and extremely disappointing ending to their interaction.

Once Fiorello was out of sight, he banged his fist against the stall out of frustration, for he felt angry with himself for letting his brother get away from him so easily; surely they could have returned to the castle together some kind of way so that he could have kept an eye on the younger prince’s true intentions. The loud and sudden sound startled the unicorn that stood mere steps from him and she huffed and whinnied in protest. He looked over at the beast’s uneasy stance and rolled his eyes, huffing in a similar way to how the other fussy creature had moments before.

”Oh shut up, you overgrown pixie,” he snapped at the unicorn as he pulled his shirt down from where he’d previously hung it and shoved his arms back through the sleeves, though he didn’t bother to button it. He then quickly sulked his way out of the stables to make his way back up to the castle. He would take the direct route back to his chambers, for he had many servants to dismiss before his brother arrived... if he was to actually arrive. And though he was in a hurry, a thought occurred to him as he quickly strode down a pathway that was lined with exotic flowers. He bent down then and picked a few of the nicest ones before he continued on his way.

When he arrived at his chambers, his servants were all irritatingly hustling and bustling about with their chores. He didn’t understand why they had to be in his way all the time and so he shouted at them to get out and not return until he’d sent for them, which was also quite convenient for the fact that if Fiorello did show up, he wasn’t quite sure just how long they’d be entertaining each other. No need to tell the servants to return the next morning if his brother might still be there even so many hours later. He didn’t like to rush such things.

It seemed like ages that he then waited for Fiorello to make an appearance. He stood in the doorway that led to his actual bedroom at the opposite side of his overly large sitting room from the main entrance, watching and waiting for any sign that the doorknob might be jostled. He leaned against the wall, attempting to look casual with his shirt still unbuttoned and his trousers just as tight as they’d been when the excitement of his brother’s touch had set in.

However, he was not a terribly patient man, and the entire kingdom had to have known that, including Fiorello. And though it was only a couple of minutes that he waited, he had already begun to despair that the youngest prince was not going to meet him there. He huffed and pouted like a child unimpressed with the toys available to him and threw his shoulder against the wall in a display of his unstable temper. Until, slowly, the doorknob made a rasping sound and turned and to Ichabod’s surprise, Fiorello stepped into the room and called out his name.

”Well it certainly took you long enough,” Ichabod said softly, in a tone that somehow revealed both that he was joking and also that he was actually rather irritated. His surprise that Fiorello had actually shown, however, worked quickly to mellow out his mood. This was a good thing, as he would not have wanted to run the younger prince off after so much worry that he would not show in the first place.

”Well, come in then and lock the door behind you. I’ve dismissed all of my servants until further notice, so there’ll be no worries of anyone intruding on our time together. Also, my chambers are better soundproofed than yours are, so I can make you moan as loud as I like,” he knew this to be true because, more than once, he’d found himself in the outer corridor, with a restless hand as he listened outside Fiorello’s door. ”Honestly, you should have that amended if you truly plan on keeping your orientation a secret from certain parties,” the irritation had left his voice by then and instead he allowed a smirk to curl his lips slightly.

He watched his brother for a moment, trying to gauge his comfort level. To be honest, he was actually slightly impressed that Fiorello had made the decision to still join him, even after the cool down period in which he very well could have come to his senses and called the whole thing off simply by avoiding the older prince’s chambers. It would have disappointed Ichabod terribly, but it would not have surprised him. Instead, it seemed that Fiorello was intent upon disproving Ichabod’s opinion of him entirely. As such, he then motioned for his fair brother to follow him to the bedroom and as he walked in, he picked up a vase that held the flowers he’d picked and turned around to face his brother as he held the vase out toward him.

”I know how you like flowers so I thought you’d appreciate them,” he shrugged a little and for the first time since they’d initiated this newfound mutual physical interest in each other, he appeared somewhat awkward. It was not, however, the sexual feelings that caused the sudden uneasiness within him, but rather the sense of romance that had chosen to overtake his actions. Never before had he brought someone that he actually cared for to bed with him and he found it a curious sensation, though one that he tried to remedy soon after by pressing his body fully up against Fiorello with great force and then quickly slipping his tongue past his lips.

notes: leave it to Ichabod to find romance in bedding his little brother words: 1533 tag:fiorello <3

PRINCE FIORELLO DEWINTER
Posted: Jun 28 2011, 04:36 PM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: Ríocht Royalty
Member No.: 9

Fiorello addressed little of what his brother had said in the stables, choosing to do so in the private quarter's of the heir's bed chambers. They were as grand as Fiorello's, if not more so, though they lacked a certain softness that you'd find in the white silks of the youngest prince's quarters. The space did suit Ichabod though, not that Fiorello was given much opportunity to admire it. His brother set right in, scolding him for taking so long. Though the younger of the two hadn't taken more than five or ten minutes, the sight of Ichabod's engorged groin and greatly-tightened trousers did give Fiorello some unspoken explanation as to why he was even more childishly impatient than usual. Ichabod's pouty attitude was not short-lived as it was quickly replaced by the bossy demeanor for which he was so famous, the dominant air that made him so much more attractive to his youngest sibling.

Still, Fiorello obeyed his brother, closing and locking the door to the other royal's bedroom behind him. He smiled and nodded when he was informed of the servants' dismissal. A blush crept onto his face at the ensuing comment though. "Brother, I would expect you to have me screaming before our time together sees an end." Arousing himself further with the thought and doing what he could to fluff Ichabod's ego with his praise of the monarch's legendary skill, even though he'd yet to experience it firsthand. He just had to gripe though, it wouldn't be Ichabod if not, and Fiorello was reminded of that when his brother made a further remark about the younger's poorly-soundproofed chambers. To which the blond retorted, "I'll look into it. Though I have to wonder why you should be so familiar with the soundproofing of my chambers?" Fi inquired. Though he'd not be surprised to hear that Ichabod actually had eavesdropped in the past, even though he'd only been joking about the same thing earlier.

As Fiorello followed his older brother into the bedroom, his heartbeat quickened. He grew tense and a bit shaky, mostly in anticipation and excitement. He could not for the life of him guess how this would go at the start and the mystery of each impending moment kept the golden-haired monarch's blood hot and moving. He was, however, surprised to see his brother pick up a vase and turn to him, not expecting any sort of gesture or courtship such as this one. His face held a look of uncertainty as he held the exotic blossom out to his younger sibling and Fiorello couldn't help but take not of the humanizing affect it had on his stony sibling. The glance into Ichabod's true-emotion was short-lived however as the elder of the pair pressed his body hard against Fiorello's before ravaging his mouth with an adept tounge.

The younger of the two broke free after a moment. "When I beg you to stop, brother," Fiorello spoke huskily into his brother's ear, bringing up earlier conversation, "I don't expect you to stop 'til I'm numb no matter what I say." He smirked wickedly, letting the tip of his tongue dart accross the soft, full, pink flesh of his lips to re-moisten them. He moved his mouth away from Ichabod's ear and let his eyes meet his brother's, his gaze soaked with lust. He blushed at his the other man's next comment as to how much attention he'd truly been paying. Well, attention to the gilded prince's most prominent assets anyway. Fiorello was glad to know his body was something of a temptation for the lecherous, older monarch in spite of their sniping over the years. Though considering everything that'd transpired since this morning, it was unsurprising. One thing vexed him though.

"I have to ask," Fiorello began, breaking away from his brother's hungry touch momentarily. "If you've wanted me for so long then why didn't you make your move sooner?" The blond inquired. "I'd not known our future-king to be such a patient man. Nor the type to deny himself the things he wants." Fi noted, eyebrow raised at his brother. "So, I guess I simply have to wonder what it is that held you back for so long, Ichabod? I've not been out of your reach for as long as I've lived and yet you kept your mouth shut. It's just... Surprising? I guess." He noted, eyes gliding over his brother's body, hands absentmindedly exploring the dark-haired male's curves and muscles. "I mean, you were growing impatient at simply having to wait for me to arrive at your door." The gilded youth noted.

"And another thing," Fi continued, now pressed against Ichabod once again, hands both inside his brother's trousers paying special attention to groping and fondling his manhood. "A flower? Since when do you care so much about things I like or giving me gifts?" He asked, averting his gaze to look at his hands at work in his brother's bulging pants in an effort to keep from blushing. "I guess I'm flattered," Fiorello said, taking their interaction a bit further as he sank to his knees before his brother, doe-eyes looking up at the other royal, "What can I do for you though, my king?" The blond purred. Though his allegiance did not sit with Ichabod so much, he knew that the choice of words would be sweet music to his brother as he slowly tugged at the waistband of the darker haired man's trousers, slowly exposing the head of Ichabod's manhood, eyes still full of lust and locked onto his brother's.
TAGGED FOR THE ONE AND ONLY ICHABOD WHOM I KNOW AS THE EPIC ICHABOD. MY CHARACTER'S ALL DECKED OUT IN DISHEVELED, PARTLY REMOVED, RIDING GEAR, AND HE'S WAITING PATIENTLY FOR YOUR REPLY. IN CASE YOU WANTED TO KNOW, THIS POST IS SOME AMOUNT OF WORDS LONG AND COMPLETE. OH AND I WANTED TO TELL YOU THAT I'M SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR HOW LONG THIS TOOK BUT I'VE QUIT WORKING FOR THE TIME BEING SO THAT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN XD
THIS KICK-ASS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY DANCE IN THE DARK OF CAUTION, ATF, AND SDS. BACKGROUND BY PARADIZE ART

--------------------
user posted image
PRINCE ICHABOD DEWINTER
Posted: Jul 19 2011, 05:33 PM

His Royal Highness
Group Icon

”Some people are inherently drawn to the smells of fine foods wafting through a corridor or the faint echo of music from a distant room. I’m drawn to the sounds of sex, muffled as they may be behind closed doors. It’s a talent,” he smirked and shrugged as though there was nothing peculiar at all about anyone seeking out and enjoying the sounds of their sibling in the throes of passion.

”I also happen to know that your chambers were constructed before your birth and obviously parents aren’t typically considering their children’s future sex lives when having a bedroom designed for them. My chambers, however, have been done and redone to suit my every need over the years. I never asked for the soundproofing though...I think Mother and Father were trying for a time to keep my preferences a secret; easier to marry me off that way, I suppose,” he chuckled softly, though it was more in response to the thought that convincing a female to marry a crown prince would somehow be difficult, despite his sexual orientation.

The awkwardness of presenting the flowers to Fiorello was forgotten in a flash of heated lust as they collided again. He groaned softly as his little brother spoke of numbness, something he knew little about in that moment as the throbbing feeling within his trousers had begun again, urging Ichabod further into action. In response to such feelings, he slid his hands down Fiorello’s back and cupped the other prince’s perfect, taut ass in both his hands and squeezed lustfully.

He groaned in a very different way though as the other male pulled away and began speaking again, as though he was incapable of groping and rambling on at the same time. He had to push aside thoughts that Fiorello was just teasing him, though he felt reassured as he snuck a glance at the other man’s crotch and confirmed with his eyes what he’d felt – his brother was just as turned on as he was, so how could he just tease him if he didn’t intend on taking things further? Still, he sighed at the question, though he calmed again considerably as Fiorello’s hands went back to wandering as he spoke.

”I may be twisted but I’m well aware that it’s not exactly socially acceptable to want to fuck your own brother. Surely you have more qualms about it than I do, as you certainly fought it more than I did at first. Besides, it’s not as though you’ve always been particularly receptive to my flirtations and certainly more often than not we’ve been at complete odds with each other. More than that, you’re well aware of Mother’s opinions of me and mine of her, so why would I think you’d even consider it? Why would I be so stupid as to ask it of you before now when the two of you get on so well?” He shrugged a little and pushed back a strand of Fiorello’s hair in would might have been perceived as a somewhat affectionate way, though really it being out of place had been bothering him a bit.

”I’m attracted to plenty of men that I ultimately know I’ll never have and as morally corrupt as I’ve been accused of being, I would never force myself on anyone. It’d leave far too much of a mess in its wake and if I want just a few hurried thrusts to glory, well, I’ve got hands, haven’t I? I’d put you in the same category of being untouchable, naturally, so,” he gasped a bit as Fiorello proved that he had hands as well.

”I thought,” he arched himself fully into the blonde prince’s hands and closed his eyes to better allow the sensation of being touched so adeptly to wash over him completely. ”I don’t know what I was fucking thinking, does it matter?” he groaned again as Fiorello knelt in front of him and exposed the swollen and sensitive tip of his endowment.

At being called king again, it was as though his hands had a mind of their own and rather liked being the hands of a king and in response, they pushed his trousers all the way down past his hips, which allowed them to drop to the floor and reveal the full state of Ichabod’s hardened flesh to the younger prince.

”Isn’t it obvious, little brother? I want your mouth all over me until your jaw’s too sore to continue,” he softly stroked Fiorello’s cheek, but only for a brief moment before sliding his hand behind the blonde’s head to pull his mouth closer so he could get to work at satisfying him.

notes: tongue.gif words: 779 tag:fiorello <3

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Options Pages: (2) 1 [2]  Add Reply Quick Reply New Topic New Poll

SKINNED BY MATTI OF CAUTION 2.0.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.7190 seconds | Archive