InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Pokémon United!. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What criminal activities are you talking about?
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 12:54 PM

I has food~
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 24

“You good for nothing terp!” the shop owner of a pastry yelled, his voice bouncing off the walls of the alley. Fineas kept running with the hot pastry in his hand. The shop owner proceeded to call him some names that were not appropriate language for a twelve year old to hear. Not that stealing a pastry was better. Fineas tossed the pastry to his other hand and shook the one that hurting as his feet pounded the ground as he kept on running.

That shop fellow is mucho furioso. It’s not like I stole the whole entire pan. And besides, this one was burnt. Like he was going to sell that! Fineas thought as he slowed down to a jog before his pace resembled a brisk walk. Fineas took a small bite of the pastry. The flaky exterior was molded around a center of fruit. The fruit was caramelized and was like diabetics waiting to happen. Fineas almost dropped the pastry forgetting how hot the darn thing was when he took his second bite.

The midday sun was bearing down in all its glory. Crowds of people lined the sidewalk. It was evident that the lunch time rush was in full swing. That could also be the reason he shop owner hadn’t chased him with a rolling pin. He mentally cringed remembering how the pizzeria man had beaten him with the darn thing. His body had hurt in so many places afterwards but it was nothing compared to what his mother had delivered.

Fineas felt the layer sweat he had created causing his clothes too stick to his skin. Taking another bite of the pastry, he glanced around at the crowd wondering if he could make off with some money since everyone seemed too busy to notice him. Maybe he could steal some money and buy something to drink? Seeing a man with dirty hair, Fineas pounced –not literally, he would make his move later- on the man, keeping a fair distance from him. A gold watch dangled on a wrist and caught Fineas’ eye. Mucho dinero. Si, this is very good! Clearly this man had some money and if he didn’t…well he could always pawn the watch.

Gobbling up his pastry, Fineas rubbed his hands on the worn on jeans he had stolen off someone’s clothesline and a shirt he had grab at one of those conventions. The watch or just steal some money? It’s look like the watch is very expensive. More expensive means someone would recognize it is gone faster… Fineas determined as he strolled closer to the man. He saw a wad of cash peeping at him in the man’s pocket. Reaching out, Fineas hoped to grab the money and start high-tailing it out of here.

Except Fineas’s luck ran out.

Fineas’s foot stuck some obscene crack in the sidewalk causing him to fall and the money to scatter like rain on the sidewalk. In his attempt to stop his descend, he grabbed on the man’s leg and tried not to plant his face on the sidewalk. Groaning, he lifted his head only to the man still there. Oh crap, what was he going to do now? How was he going to play this?”It’s not what it looks like. I-I was running and I tripped never knew my mother could actually be correct. “

--------------------
Red
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 01:36 PM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Thomas stood motionless among the crowd, watching the people flood by as lunch time struck in Nimbasa City. He wasn't too familiar with the area and it made him all too uncomfortable; his tail spiraled down his leg in order to avoid being stepped on by all of the hustling city-goers trying to pack down a meal before returning to work for the evening. He stood with his arms crossed, growling as a woman and her child brushed gently past his shoulder. If anything, Thomas wanted to return back to Mistralton City and plan out more deaths in the solitude of his apartment, but he couldn't. No, he couldn't. He was stuck running errands for his boss in Nimbasa. If he wasn't so desperate for money and a decent job, Tom would have killed him months ago.

Errand. He couldn't remember what exactly the errand was that his boss had sent him on. He would call, but that would only get him in more trouble. If only he hadn't been so busy people-watching. Maybe then he would have remembered. What was it... he thought, digging deep within the recesses of his mind in order to jog his memory. I can't remember. Why can't I remember? It was only a few hours ago. He growled to himself and took a few steps forward, grunting as more people shoved past him and propelled him out of their way. Had his mental hit list not already been full, they would've had it coming. Oh, who was he kidding, they definitely had it coming.

Like a snake, Thomas maneuvered through the crowd and approached the man that had shoved him from behind. He was a bit taller, darker, and much more muscular, but it wasn't anything that Thomas couldn't handle. After all, he quite enjoyed a challenge. He prodded the man with one of his bony finger and waited for him to turn around. "Excuse me," Thomas grinned, showing off his jagged white teeth. "You shoved me earlier. Aren't you going to apologize?" The man's laugh bellowed for miles as he looked down condescendingly at Tom. "Apologize? To you? You're not even human, get lost you damned freak. Go eat some grass or something."

Thomas waited for the right moment to grab the man from behind and drag him into the nearest alley. He had his arm fastened so tightly around the man's throat that he wasn't even able to squeak a single sound. "You should have apologized," Tom said nonchalantly. "It might have ended better for you." With the man unconscious, Tom rummaged through his jacket pockets and took out a large wad of money and stuck it in his own back pocket. He took out a moist towelette and wiped the body clean of his prints, kicked it over towards a dumpster, and headed back out into the crowd, where he began to people-watch again.

That is, of course, until he felt an abrupt force attacked his leg in a presumed attempt to pull him down. With his feet locked firmly in place, Thomas whirled around to view his assailant, which turned out only to be a small child. He wouldn't have been that interested had he not seen the money that had been in his pocket raining down like some God-given gift. He snarled at the people walking by trying to pick the money up off of the ground like a bunch of disgusting freeloaders. "You've made a grave mistake, little boy," Thomas said, lifting the kid off of the ground by his shirt. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 02:12 PM

I has food~
Group Icon

" You've made a grave mistake, little boy," the man announced as he grasped Fineas by his shirt and haul him to the man’s eye level. The man tone instilled a fear that paralyzed him better than a Thunder Wave. For a few seconds Fineas’ mind went blank and refused to process the tiniest detail like how to breathe properly. Fineas knew what people meant when they say their lives flashed before their eyes. He was having one of those moments now. The people around them had all but cleared the streets of all the money and was scattering like Whimsicott’s fluff in the wind. His internal sonar told him what he already knew. He was all alone with this man.

" What do you have to say for yourself?" the man demanded jarring Fineas out his dazed state. He bit down his inexplicable need to cry at this moment because he was way stronger than that. He’s been though tougher stuff than this and not shed a tear. He would not give this man the knowledge that he was rattled to his core.

Fineas gulped down some breathes of air and decided that this was a good as time as any to tell the man the truth. He had a feeling that the money was gained in illegal ways. Why else would the man freak out like this? Or why would his appearance depict a man of poorness while he carried a gold watch around his wrist and a fat wad of cash? ”I was stealing some of your money. ‘Sides it didn’t look like you would have missed a bill or two. Fineas declared feeling reckless in that moment. That moment lasted for about a second. His calm declaration was quickly filled with complete panic. What if that was the man’s money? What if he took him to the police?

Glancing around for something to use as a weapon or leverage, Fineas saw nothing that could aid him. I’ll just get myself out of this then. Fineas thought as he hands grasped the man’s hands holding his shirt and tried to yank the man’s hand away from him. It was pretty stupid considering the man had a vice grip on his shirt. With those efforts being futile, Fineas launched an attack of his own aimed directly at the man’s head. Using his left arm, he practically morphed into Mantine and used Wing Attack. Whacking him with all that he had, Fineas cringed as the blow left his arm a painful mess. ”Ow! Ow! Ow! Mister, you have a hard head!” Fineas exclaimed as sensations of pain radiated up and down his spine. His eyes widen when he realized what he had done. ”Please don’t tell me you are one of those people who are after all the gijinkas in the Unova region! Oh the holy god of rain! he exclaimed, hyperventilating now at the possible crappy situation he found himself in.

--------------------
Red
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 04:52 PM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

"I was stealing some of your money. ‘Sides it didn’t look like you would have missed a bill or two," the child said, wriggling around in his grasp. He certainly had some nerve, thinking that he could steal from Thomas Raines, notorious thief and bounty hunter. Age was no excuse to dance around the flames of fate with bare feet, Thomas wanted so badly to just wring the child's neck; there were no witnesses, he wouldn't get caught, not at all, but something about the child struck him as odd and strangely familiar. Dangling him in mid-air, Thomas could see the flowing white tail emerging from the child's rear and immediately realized that, like himself, the kid was a gijinka, more often known by the derogatory term 'morphs'. What is this child doing wandering busy streets alone? Thomas inquired within his own mind, studying the kid's anatomy some more while he thrashed around in an ineffective and unsuccessful attempt to penetrate his death grip. Without warning, while Tom was wandering in the absence of his mind, the child struck him upside the head with his small arm, jarring him back into a conscious state of mind. Thomas snarled and pressed his face against the child's own, glaring unblinking at him through his piercing red eyes. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Mister, you have a hard head!"

Tom raised his free hand to the now sore spot on his head and began rubbing it gingerly, grimacing slightly as he mistakenly irritated a tender area. This kid really had it coming to him. He inhaled deeply and bit down hard on his lower lip, fighting back the urge to just slam the kid into the pavement. "Please don’t tell me you are one of those people who are after all the gijinkas in the Unova region! Oh the holy god of rain!" Tom narrowed his eyes and gave the kid a disgusting scowl, setting him down on the ground as roughly as possible without physically damaging him more than he needed to. "What ever gave you that idea?" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "You and me, we're one in the same. We both steal, we both have parts on us that we don't necessarily want," his tail uncurled and whipped around in the air, leaving a funny red imprint on his leg. "I'll tell you what, instead of killing you like I was originally going to do, you can repay your debts to me by helping me with an, eh... A job."

Errand. Thomas still couldn't remember what the errand was. Nevertheless, he picked up what was left of the money that he'd stolen from the man from earlier, watching as the rest of it was picked up and carried off by the wind to someone probably less fortunate than him. "That money, it wasn't mine. I stole it. I work as a bag boy for a little food joint over in Misralton, I barely make enough to keep myself well-fed." He shoved the three hundred-dollar bills into his back pocked and knelt down to meet with the kid face-to-face. "My name is Thomas. Call me Tom. And you?" He asked with his arm extended and fingers spread wide apart for a less-than-friendly handshake. "I also expect you to apologize to me for your intolerable act of treason before I continue any further."

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 05:47 PM

I has food~
Group Icon

"Whatever gave you that idea?" the man demanded as he lowered Fineas to the ground. Fineas felt some surge of relief. Maybe it is time to run like Zapatos was chasing you, Fineas thought as he gnawed on his bottom lip. He glanced down at the ground wishing the man wasn’t so scary. The man reminded him so much of his father. Demanding stuff and wishing to dominate everyone’s in sight. ”I ran into some of them a couple days ago. I thought that you may have been undercover or something. When I panic, I tend to let appearances slide because I’m usually running for my life. And plus I have a steak of luck that could be called infamous.”

"You and me, we're one in the same. We both steal; we both have parts on us that we don't necessarily want," the man continued as he revealed his tail. Fineas’s jaw dropped. He hadn’t expected the man to be…like him. The man’s tail sliced through the air as if it was free to move in weeks. Fineas felt his own tail move in the air. He glanced up at the man and wondered how he survived. Fineas rubbed the back of his head wondering how he was going to get out of this situation. He usually avoided other people like him because he knew he couldn’t overpower them and he really felt edgy around them. Like one of them would recognize him and tell his father and he’ll get thrown into the ocean where his parents will tanned his behind with driftwood…or whatever they could get hands off.

"I'll tell you what, instead of killing you like I was originally going to do, you can repay your debts to me by helping me with an, eh... A job." the man told Fineas who heard the sentence but the only word that registered in his brain was killing. Kill me? This man is insane. he thought as processed the rest of the sentence. ”A job? I don’t know how much help I can be but I will certainly join you for this…job. How do I know you won’t just kill me at the end of the job?” Fineas asked, surprised his own voice wasn’t trembling because he was scared. That man had planned to kill him if he didn’t cooperate. It’s not like he had any choice. Fineas did take a step back though. He rubbed his left arm that was still sending pain messages to his brain.

"My name is Thomas. Call me Tom. And you?" Thomas told him after he gathered whatever money was still there on the ground. Money those vultures didn’t take off with. He mentions something about that money being stolen. Fineass mentally patted himself on the back for being right on that inference. Thomas had knelt down in front of him once again transfixing Fineas to the ground and in eye-to-eye contract. Fineas twisted his fingers together as he debated on telling the man his name. His name was uncommon. Fineas wondered if the man could detect a lie…but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to find out. ”My name is Fineas. You could call me Fin if you want too..” Fineas shook Tom’s hand with the faint thought of ‘you could call me whatever you want as long as you don’t kill me.’.

"I also expect you to apologize to me for your intolerable act of treason before I continue any further." Thomas said in a tone that demanded immediate compliance. Fineas glanced at the ground wondering what he was actually doing. He felt that he was giving the man his soul. Unsure of how to apologize to him, Fineas gnawed on his bottom lip again. Indecision warred though his mind was he supposed to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness or was a simply sorry going to cover all the damage? But then he remember what Thomas say? They were one in the same…so Fineas wondered if the man saw some of himself in him. ”I’m sorry for trying to steal from you,” Fineas said with his head slightly bowed. He hoped that was enough.

His internal sonar went off alerting him of someone else’s presence. Glancing up he saw a police officer in uniform coming towards them. Knowing what Thomas had said about the money being stolen and the scariness the man instilled on him, Fineas wondered if he was wanted by the police yet. Lifting his head, he clicks his tongue and listened to the sound waves that bounced back. So the police officer had a buddy on the left hand side of Fineas was making its way down the alley. ”Thomas, there is two police officers coming. One is on your right and one is coming from behind you. Maybe we could pretend to be father and son having a deep argument? I’ll say we have about two minutes to make up your mind on what we should too.” Fineas whispered as he glanced up at the police officers. He knew that he could get Thomas throw in prison but that would mean prison for himself and he didn’t want that.

--------------------
Red
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 07:04 PM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

"A job? I don’t know how much help I can be but I will certainly join you for this…job. How do I know you won’t just kill me at the end of the job?" Thomas had figured that the kid would ask something like that, however he hadn't enough time to come up with a good enough answer just yet. It was true that Tom was planning to dispose of him either way, but he couldn't let the kid know that, that'd scare him off for sure and he'd probably rat Tom out to the cops or something. In any case, he'd have to come up with something, and fast. "This isn't a little ten-minute job, my friend," he started, being somewhat truthful. "It'll take years to finish at minimum. I might even be dead before you finish, if you are fortunate enough to see that day when it occurs." Tom wouldn't elaborate because he hadn't come up with all of the fine details just yet, but he didn't expect the child to question him on his modus operandi, he seemed to be very young.

"My name is Fineas. You could call me Fin if you want too.." Wonderful, a change in subject, he thought, nodding his head in approval. "Fineas... Such a fitting name for a boy like you, that's what I'd say. Well, Fineas, this might as well be the start of a wonderful friendship, what say you? Sure we might have started off on the wrong foot, but it will only get better from here." He continued talking about friendship and lifelong bonds for quite some time, so long that he didn't even realize how much time had passed. He was just glad to get away from the subject of killing, at least for the time being. "I’m sorry for trying to steal from you," Fineas said, shuffling his feet.

With a grin so wide that it almost stretched ear to ear, Thomas gave him a slap on the back so hard that it probably echoed for light years. It was about time somebody showed him a little respect, he could start getting used to this kid, yeah. Even though he hated Fineas at first, he could actually genuinely see a small friendship starting to form. No. Acquaintanceship. Yes, that's it. Nothing more, just an acquaintanceship, provided there isn't anything lower in rank than that. "I appreciate your respect, your parents must have taught you very well. Speaking of, where are your parents? A small child like you shouldn't be running amok in a large city filled with people like myself. It's quite dangerous, you know."

Errand. The word kept coursing through his mind like a deadly neurotoxin. For the life of him, he couldn't remember what that damned errand was! He was in the trance-like state of mind again momentarily, but before long he was eventually shaken out of it by the clicking noises made by Fineas. Absurd. Thomas thought, the look of utter confusion plastered on his face. "Thomas, there is two police officers coming. One is on your right and one is coming from behind you. Maybe we could pretend to be father and son having a deep argument? I’ll say we have about two minutes to make up your mind on what we should too."

Police. Thomas knew how to handle them, they were as gullible as a newborn child. Two minutes. That's plenty of time. Thomas nodded and then pressed a single index finger over his lips to hush Fineas as the two coppers approached the duo. "Good afternoon you two. We've got word of a dead body found near a dumpster somewhere close to here and we're looking for witnesses. Would either of you happen to know anything about the incident?" Thomas shook his head, quickly grabbing Fineas by the hand. "No, I'm just here with my son visiting from another city. We were just on our way to the subway to have a look at the train cars, but that sounds absolutely dreadful! If there is anything we can do, I implore you, we will do anything we can."
    "... No, I think that will be all. Thank you for your cooperation. Have, um, fun at the subway station." As the two officers of the law walked away, Thomas could hear them mumbling something about how strange he was and how they hated tourists. He smiled evilly to himself, releasing the hand of his "son", Fineas. "I pulled it off with aplomb, don't you think? Now, let's get out of here before they come back. Next time we see their faces, it'll be their last, I can assure you."

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 08:28 PM

I has food~
Group Icon

Fineas remained silent as Thomas chatted with the police officers. He stared off into the distance, acting like the twelve year old who didn’t give a darn tootin’ thing about society that didn’t benefit him. He made a face of annoyance at the officer who was studying him like he was some rare meteor that fell out of space and he was the alien life from that hitched a ride. Fineas hid his shock and fear as Thomas grabbed his hand in what must have looked like a fatherly gesture. The last thing he wanted was to be the reason the officers began questioning him on why his ‘son’ was so jumpy when he touched him. That would definitely cause Fineas’s to be the next one discovered in a dumpster.

The officer dismissed them and began walking away. As soon as they rounded a corner, Thomas dropped Fineas’s hand like it was acid eating though his skin. And for some unknown reason, this gesture hurt Fineas emotional. It brought him back to his mother and her hatred for him at some points in his life. He glanced up at Thomas and saw evil intentions in his gaze. "I pulled it off with aplomb, don't you think? Now, let's get out of here before they come back. Next time we see their faces, it'll be their last, I can assure you."

Fineas nodded in agreement and let Thomas lead the way since he was kind-of at the man’s mercy right now. ”Did you have anything to do with that body they found in the dumpster?” Fineas asked then immediately regretted. He glanced away from Thomas as he mentally face palmed himself. The more he tell me, the more of a threat I am, Fineas reasoned as he tried not to breathed like a man who was drowning a few seconds ago.

Fineas recalled what Thomas had responded with before the officers came. "Fineas... Such a fitting name for a boy like you, that's what I'd say. Well, Fineas, this might as well be the start of a wonderful friendship, what say you? Sure we might have started off on the wrong foot, but it will only get better from here... I appreciate your respect, your parents must have taught you very well. Speaking of, where are your parents? A small child like you shouldn't be running amok in a large city filled with people like myself. It's quite dangerous, you know." Maybe he could divert the subject away from murders and killing people.

He glanced up back at Thomas hoping his desperation for a friend wouldn’t be too evident on his facial features. ”You mention earlier that you wanted to be my friend? I would love to have a friend!” Fineas exclaimed happily, forcing himself not to hug the man or do something that causes the man to take back his offer. My lack of amigos must be clear if I’m willing to be friends with you.Fineas thought with a bitter smile planted on his face. He shoved his hands in his pockets and wondered if there was a way to get to the man. He seemed awfully happy when Fin had apologized. Maybe he liked it when people treated him with respect? Nah, Fineas countered in his mind, he must be used to demanding lots of respect from people.

And of course, he would bring up my parents. , Fineas thought with a visible flinch. Steeling himself from any further emotional damage, he remembered what Tameeka had said about relationships; ‘Sometimes you have to give a little to receive something in return’. ”I-I-I ran a-a-away from home. My dad wanted one thing from me and my mom was just using me to get what she wanted. I almost got killed one night by some hit man. I had enough of them and figured that I would be better off without them. So please don’t praise my parents for my respect of you. That comes from me and my experience not what they taught me.” Fineas bit out as his hand clenched into a fist.

He focused back on why he was really with Thomas. Not for friendship. Not for a free therapist. But for a job Thomas had hinted at earlier. ”Will you please tell me about more about this job? You don’t have to tell me everything…just enough so I get the jest of what is going on. Fineas asked giving Thomas the option to tell him nothing at all. Fineas had been around people like Thomas enough to know that you shouldn’t push certain buttons.

--------------------
Red
Posted: Jun 6 2012, 10:55 PM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

Thomas couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief as the two coppers disappeared from his line of sight. He knew that they wouldn't have gotten very far if they tried to interview him about the body, after all, he was a professional liar, thief, and killer, and those two cops were amateur at best. The sun was beginning to set, allowing the evening traffic to begin once again with torrents of people flooding the crosswalks as they usually did, pushing and shoving like heathens trying to get from place to place. Deciding that being amidst all of the chaos was a bad idea, Thomas pulled Fineas out of the crowd and urged that he follow him out towards the quiet path to Mistralton City. Nothing much else was heard besides the chirping of the birds and the occasional rustling in the bushes, until of course Fineas spoke up again. ”Did you have anything to do with that body they found in the dumpster?” Of course he would ask something like that. Of all of the things he could ask, he had to ask about the body. "No," Tom said coldly, trying to cover up his heinous lies. "I had a feeling that you might assume that I had something to do with the body, however your assumptions are wrong. I was chatting with you when the body was found, wasn't I? Ergo, it couldn't have been me."

They were quiet for a while. Thomas walked with his hands in his pockets and occasionally glanced up at the sky while he was lost in thought. His head was still pounding from earlier; the kid had managed to graze his burn scar and caused it to bleed out a little bit, but it was nothing a little band-aid and some soap couldn't fix. Other than the perpetual menacing scowl, the blood-red eyes, and the creepy dragon's tail, Thomas pretty much looked like any normal man, though he knew within him that he'd never be considered one, not even if he had the tail removed. ”You mentioned earlier that you wanted to be my friend? I would love to have a friend!” Fineas' voice shattered any form of minute concentration that Tom hoped to have. "A friend, you say? You haven't quite earned that title yet, Fineas, but I do believe that we will make very pleasant acquaintances until that time comes. You have potential. I can see it in your eyes." As much as he hated to admit it, Thomas was actually feeling some sort of kinship with Fineas, even though they'd only known each other for less than a few hours. He assumed that it was because they were both gijinkas, but that couldn't be it; he had met many, many gijinkas before and as a matter of fact, he'd killed most of them, but something about Fineas was different. Maybe it was their desperation for money? Desperation for attention? Thomas didn't know, all he knew was that he didn't like it. It was ruining his plans.

Errand. That damned word again. Would it ever leave him the hell alone? He wasn't going to remember, why even bother trying. He looked over his shoulder at Fineas who had stopped walking and seemed a bit distressed. ”I-I-I ran a-a-away from home. My dad wanted one thing from me and my mom was just using me to get what she wanted. I almost got killed one night by some hit man. I had enough of them and figured that I would be better off without them. So please don’t praise my parents for my respect of you. That comes from me and my experience not what they taught me.” Something about Fineas' words stung Thomas. They stung so bad that he had to withdraw a hand from his pocket and clench his chest tightly between his fingers. So bad that he had to take a step back and hiss out of pure anger and gut-wrenching pain. Hit-man. The word stood out to Thomas. Hit-man. That couldn't have been? No, there's no way... ”Will you please tell me about more about this job? You don’t have to tell me everything…just enough so I get the jest of what is going on."

Thomas had almost forgotten about the job. He hadn't said a word about it since he brought it up. "Oh yeah, that. You'll be working for me in the A.A.G. There are some high bounties in Unova and I think you'll make a fine hunter, you've got kick. Listen, before you oppose," Tom paused for a second to think up a clever lie. "These people that we're hunting, they're the bad guys. They've killed hundreds of people and they're still on the prowl for more, they're like the people that killed our parents." Thomas blinked. "Did I say our parents? I meant your parents. No, wait, I meant you. They almost killed you." He'd slipped up, but hopefully Fineas would overlook it. "They don't deserve to live. The A.A.G. is the only organization that can stop them. I have no kids, no family. You're the only one I can count on to continue my legacy even after I die." For once, Thomas' smile was genuine, even though he was lying through his teeth. There must have been some truth to his words after all.

"Well isn't that sweet," a deep voice emanated from seemingly nowhere. "Notorious bounty hunter Thomas Raines getting all sentimental with a little kid. I always knew you were a cradle robber, you disgusting pig." A nearby tree rustled vigorously until a looming figure dropped down, weilding a crossbow between his scaley hands. His shark-like tail swished violently against the warm evening air as he laughed heartily, aiming his weapon at Thomas. You've got to be kidding me. "Sama'el Whiting," the assailant said. "Slayer of bounty hunters." "You know, for a quiet killer, you're not very subtle," Thomas quipped, showing no signs of fear of the Garchomp nor his intimidating weapon. "Why don't you come over here and chat with us? We'd be more than happy to include you in our conversation."

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 7 2012, 08:45 AM

I has food~
Group Icon

Where are you talking me? Some place where you could dump my body after you are through with me? Fineas glanced around the new area Thomas was leading him into. It was very quiet and peaceful. In fact, Fineas decided to remember the route they took from the busy sidewalk if he ever wanted to come back. Calm before the storm? Fineas took in the information Thomas was willing to tell him.

It seemed that the question about the body had stuck a nerve. Thomas’ response left a lot of room for other questions. Fineas may be young and he was not as stupid as people made him out to be. He had grown up in a gangster’s house, for Arceus’ sake. He knew about murders and what not. He had overheard plenty of conversations about them. Fineas wanted to call Thomas out on the simple fact that the officers never mention a time of death about the body. Clearly Thomas had time to kill a man before Fineas had fallen at his feet. But I’m not going to be stupid enough to ask him. That is going to end up mal, muy mal.Fineas decided as he decided to take the safest route in this conversation. Nodding in acknowledge, Fineas let the topic drop.

Of course there was that comment Thomas had made about being friends. That one had hurt. Thomas’ words came rolling back into his head with the force of a Thunder attack, ‘A friend, you say? You haven't quite earned that title yet, Fineas, but I do believe that we will make very pleasant acquaintances until that time comes. You have potential. I can see it in your eyes.’ Fineas took a deep breath to keep something desperate sounding from escaping. Then again Fin did kind of understand where Thomas was coming from. In fact, he respected him a bit more now than before. He understood in this type of work, a wrongly made friend can end in disaster. Still the rejection hurt. I guess I can take some comfort in being acquaintances. But if something big happens I honestly don’t expect Thomas to save me. Fineas forced that thought into the foremost part of his brain. Fin would stay with Thomas because he was that kind of person.

"They don't deserve to live. The A.A.G. is the only organization that can stop them. I have no kids, no family. You're the only one I can count on to continue my legacy even after I die." Thomas said with conviction and these were the only words to leave a lasting impact on Fin’s brain. Fineas hid his shock as he thought of a proper reply. Thomas clearly had good intention with this organization but Fineas still had some doubts. Like Thomas had planned on him being committed for his life-however short it would be- and the fact that Thomas had admitted to kill other gijinkas. Fineas saw this as an issue considering he was a gijinka too. However despite his reservation, he was interesting in the organization. A little excited.

Fineas opened his mouth to explain his interest and his reservations but someone dropped to the ground from a tree. Fineas’ he eyes widen as a figured dropped down with a crossbow aimed at Thomas. He stepped back from Thomas as the two of them exchanged words. What in Darkrai’s home was going on here? NO! Don’t call the crossbow wielding gijinka closer! Fineas absently wondered if these were the gijinka that Thomas said were hunted by that organization.

Fineas mentally slapped himself for not using his internal sonar. He was too caught up in his internal debate of what to do that he trusted no one would be trying to ambush them. He clicked his tongue and found that they was another one a little further up the road like in case they manage to make it down the road, round two would start. There was one some distance behind them too. Then he felt a whisper of movement behind him and Fineas whirled as a vine hit the spot he was previous occupying. He saw the sister vine coming towards Thomas and leaped with to offense using Wing Attack to bat away the vine. Fineas could make out a Carnivine gijinka about thirty to forty feet away for them. ”I’ll take care of this one. Thomas there is another one further up the path.” Fineas told Tom before darting away from Tom, happy that the Carnivine was talking the bait. ” I swear the next time I see an Ice Beam TM I will steal it. he mumbled to himself as the Carnivine moved towards him.

--------------------
Red
Posted: Jun 19 2012, 01:04 PM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

Thomas couldn't help but chuckle lightly at Fineas' assumption that they were in danger. When you're an acquaintence to a notorious bounty hunter, there is no such thing as danger. The only thing to fear is fear itself, of course, unless you double-cross your acquaintence. Then you should fear death. ”I’ll take care of this one. Thomas there is another one further up the path. I swear the next time I see an Ice Beam TM I will steal it," Fineas had said as he bolted away to confront the other gijinka on a solo mission. To say the least, Thomas was a bit confused, although it would explain why Sama'el was present; a professional bounty hunter such as himself would obtain a fortune from bagging a Carnivine. Grass-type gijinkas were always rare, for some reason. "Don't worry," Thomas called out to his small Mantine partner. "Sama'el is friendly, we work together for the A.A.G. He is one of my most trusted partners, he won't hurt either of us." Sama'el nodded and flashed Tom a crooked smile before dashing towards Fineas and the Carnivine. "Don't worry kid, I'll make this quick n' show you how a real bounty hunter does it," Sama'el laughed, aiming his crossbow at a perfect angle. The Carnivine lunged at him and Fineas, but Sam was quick and pulled the trigger which sent an arrow flying right through the other gijinka's skull.

The Carnivine landed with a thud, bleeding out into the grass as it twitched its last few times before fading away into nothing. Sama'el smiled again and whipped a large potato sack from the bag slung around his shoulder and eased the body into it, tying it tightly closed so it wouldn't fall out. "Nice to meet ya', kid. If you wanna be a part of the A.A.G., you gotta act fast. We're all assigned certain weapons to master so we know who is responsible for each kill. The crossbow is a pretty handy weapon; wonder what they'd give to you." The Garchomp folded his weapon and placed it in its case and then proceeded to swing the body bag over his shoulder, whistling a happy tune all the way. "Sama'el, we're headed to Mistralton City. Would you like to accompany us?" Thomas asked, joining the two. He stood closer to Fineas, placing a hand gently on his back. "This is Fineas. We met in the Nimbasa Town Square... I think he'd make a fine addition to the A.A.G., don't you?" Sama'el nodded and pat Fineas on the head, scruffing up his hair a bit. "Yeah, our recruitment rate has been pretty low lately, and he handled that Carnivine pretty well before I stepped in. He'll make a great bounty hunter, no doubt."

Thomas smiled, proud of finding such a worthy recruit in a useless city such as Nimbasa. Errand. Dammit, that word again. He couldn't remember. Why wouldn't his mind just accept that and leave him the hell alone? "Off to Mistralton, then!" Thomas chimed in and raised his fist in the air, stepping forward onto the dirt path that led straight into the city. It wasn't long before the three of them were again confronted by another pair of gijinkas- this time a Gengar, lanky and pale with piercing red eyes and terrifying teeth, and a Dragonite; extremely tall and pretty wide with two antennae poking out from just above his eyebrows. His mighty tail dragged along the ground as the two of them approached Thomas, Fineas, and Sama'el. "Well if it isn't the three musketeers," the Gengar spoke in a raspy voice, smiling a disgustingly wicked smile. "From the A.A.G. I presume. How pitiful." Sama'el laughed, reaching over his shoulder to grab his folded disassembled crossbow. "Looks like we've got two more to add to the bag, let me handle this," he said as he reassembled his weapon and loaded an arrow. Thomas extended an arm and pushed Sam back, gesturing towards the two assailants. "Let them speak before you shoot. State your business or we will have no choice but to kill the both of you."

"Isn't it obvious? Two famous bounty hunters and a little bonus prize? You and your bloody organization have been slaughtering our kind for years. We're going to end it now." Thomas snickered at the whole our kind statement. "Your kind, are you blind? My friend, we are one in the same. You have just decided to become ignorant to the bigger picture." The Gengar hissed, revealing his ugly fangs once again. His Dragonite companion stood inert and motionless, seemingly oblivious to the commotion that was taking place. "If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you got. I only need two arrows to deal with you shits." As if on cue, the two opposing gijinkas whipped out two Team Galactic-issued laser rifles and aimed it at the trio. "We're waiting."

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 19 2012, 02:31 PM

I has food~
Group Icon

"Sama'el is friendly, we work together for the A.A.G. He is one of my most trusted partners, he won't hurt either of us."Thomas explained and Fineas snapped him brain out of confused state. So the bounty hunter wasn’t here to kill them. Fineas digested this fact as the bounty hunter showed off his skills by killing the Carnivine. What the heck have I got myself into? These people kill the morph! And I did nothing to stop them. Oh crap. Fineas thought as a wave of pure panic filled him. The word of a theft did not hold as much credibility as it should. Maybe this was the way they were tarnishing his name so he could never go the Officer Jennys. He took a deep breath and ease his panic and hysteria for a later time when these two weren’t so invested in him.

"Nice to meet ya', kid. If you wanna be a part of the A.A.G., you gotta act fast. We're all assigned certain weapons to master so we know who is responsible for each kill. The crossbow is a pretty handy weapon; wonder what they'd give to you." The Garchomp said as Fineas remained calm near the experienced bounty hunter. Fineas guessed that Thomas’ weapon was lethal and somewhat cool. Still the wonder did fill Fin and if he ended up with a harpoon gun, he was going to die from the embarrassment.

As Thomas introduced him, Fin felt the warmth of Thomas’ hand on his back. It actually stunned him because it felt like a fatherly gesture and strangely it didn’t brother Fin. The Garchomp messed with his hair and Fineas with a blush hastily fixed his hair as soon as the bounty hunter was done with it. "Yeah, our recruitment rate has been pretty low lately, and he handled that Carnivine pretty well before I stepped in. He'll make a great bounty hunter, no doubt." Sama’el told Fineas and once again Fineas felt a pang of panic.

“Thomas? Can you tell me what the A.A.G stand for?” Fineas asked after Sama’el bagged the body. Fineas wondered if he was mentally crazy since he was with this two. Fin thought about running away and leaving Thomas behind. That bag looked like it could hold his body and still have room for a dozen more. Fineas’ pace began to slow down and he faded a bit back from duo. His common sense was screaming at him and he owed his life too many times to the one part of the brain that is consistent.

As a Gengar morph appeared, Fineas seized his opportunity and turned and ran while they fought it out. Fineas ran along the path heading back to Nimbasa city. A part of him felt bad but Fineas’ gut was telling him there to what was going on. More than he wanted to know. A random passerby would think an electric legendary was chasing the Mantine gijinka because Fineas was running that fast. His logic which was also working at a recessive pattern finally screamed something at him. There was no way he could make it back to Nimbasa City before they caught up. No way. They were trained probably for this kind of combat and chase and Fineas was still a child. Still there was a slight chance the Gengar gave them a hard time and he could move back closer to the ocean.

--------------------
Red
Posted: Jun 19 2012, 03:09 PM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

Sama'el leaned in closer to Thomas and whispered in his ear. "So, can I shoot now or what?" Thomas nodded and reached in his pocket and felt around for his handgun. "On my count of three," he whispered, locking eyes with the two opposing gijinkas. "Hey, one of them is getting away!" The Gengar growled, taking a step forward. The Dragonite shook his head and finally decided to speak. "It's just the little one, he's not important." Thomas turned his head and scowled as he saw Fineas fleeing back towards Nimbasa City, gaining distance with every second that Thomas stood there doing nothing. "Take care of them, I'll be right back," he growled, breaking out into a run. Sama'el nodded and grinned another crooked grin, cocking his crossbow. "You got it, boss. They won't even know what hit 'em." Thomas was able to catch up to Fineas easily; compared to thirty-five year olds, twelve-year olds didn't run very fast. He lunged forward and captured Fineas between his hands, squeezing him tightly despite his futilous attempts to wriggle free. "What the hell is your problem!" Thomas growled, lifting Fineas off of the ground by his shirt. "Do you know how dangerous it is to wander around in this forest by yourself? Do you know how many reckless gijinkas are out here that would kill you without even thinking twice? Listen to me, you're a lot better off with me than you were out on your own, so stop being such a little tit and let me help you." Despite his long history of lying to Fineas, Thomas was actually being quite sincere during that brief moment.

"Let's go, we're going back to where we left Sama'el. He probably killed those other two gijinkas already so we can just be on our way to Mistaltron again. Don't do that again, I won't be very nice next time." Thomas swung Fineas over his shoulder and followed the dirt path back to the battlegrounds where the Gengar, Dragonite, and Sama'el were having it out. To his surprise, Thomas didn't see the other two gijinkas or their dead bodies. Panicking, he searched around for Sama'el. "Sama'el? Sama'el, where are you?" He lifted Fineas off of his shoulder and placed him gently on the ground. "S-" Thomas almost fell over. Hanging from a tree less than three yards away from him was Sama'el's bloodied, lifeless body. Attached to one of his dangling limbs was a note, written on a folded up piece of paper. Thomas ran up to his friend and removed the letter, unfolding it and reading what was written aloud. "You're next." His hands were shaking and the paper began to grow damp from his sweat. He looked up at Sama'el rocking slowly in the wind and knelt in front of him, bowing his head. A customary thing for bounty hunters to do when one of their kind passed. He turned to Fineas, eyes redder than usual from fighting back tears.

"Do you see what you've done?" Thomas growled. "This could have been avoided if you hadn't ran away!" Enraged, Thomas bolted towards Fineas and picked him up by the collar of his shirt. "You cost me a life. That means you owe me yours." He threw Fineas on the ground and turned in the opposite direction towards Mistaltron City and began walking, not looking back to see if Fineas was following or not. If he didn't tag along, he'd surely be dead by nightfall when the Thieves' Guild prowled the forest looking for unsuspecting bait. Even the A.A.G. didn't mess with the Thieves' Guild; they were vicious and unforgiving, even to Thomas' standards. Errand, errand, errand, Thomas' mind reminded himself yet again. He probably had to pick up a loaf of bread from the store or something, he'd never remember.

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 19 2012, 05:00 PM

I has food~
Group Icon

Fineas made another couple feet before Thomas’ footsteps. Thomas’s arm grabbed his before turning him around and picking him off the floor before yelling at him. Fineas was surprised that he came after him so fast. Had they finished with the others already? Fineas listened and made the realization that Thomas sounded more like a parenting expert than anything. Thomas didn’t much choice whether or not he wanted to go back since Thomas had slung him over his one shoulder like a sack of potatoes. With Thomas’ shoulder blade cutting into his abdominal area, Fineas tried to wiggle downwards. ”You know, until a few minutes ago I have never been attacked by Gijinkas before. Fineas pointed out.

Fineas watched the scene Thomas had dragged him back to. He was surprised that Thomas didn’t just smack him against the ground in completely anger. Thomas rushed off to a tree where Sama’el’s body hung. Fineas gasped as Thomas read the note but Fineas wasn’t paying attention. He was too caught up in the consequences of his actions. Thomas’s friend was dead because of him. If he hadn’t run like the wind maybe Sam would be alive. In fact that seemed to be Thomas’ thought process as he lifted Fineas of the ground after he stalked back over and yelled him. "You cost me a life. That means you owe me yours." Thomas growled as he threw Fineas against the ground. The impact sent pain bolts radiating up his spine and overloading his already fried brain.

As he laid they stunned and dazed, he heard Thomas’ footsteps fading away as if leaving him behind. Oh wait that was exactly what was happening. Fineas turned his head and notice that Thomas was going down the wrong way to the place he was taking him. And the only reason he knew this was because that was the way they came from. Sitting up gingerly, because he was sure his back was bruised –almost as bad as the time that baker with the rolling pin had introduced his body to pain- he turned and looked back at Sam’s body. They were some bad ginjinkas in the neighborhood. So maybe joining Thomas’ people is the right thing to do. He thought with some clarity as dragged himself to his feet.

Fineas couldn’t explain why he needed to see all the damage done to Sam. Death was death. Didn’t matter how it happen, one still ended up at the same place. Wherever that place maybe. He saw how the body had been arranging as if someone knew Thomas had a close connection with the man. Blood was still running down his body, creating a poodle at Sam’s feet. There had been multiple shots. One was at the back of his head another had imbedded itself in his heart. Still grasped in Sama’el’s hand was his crossbow. Fineas reached out and pried it out of the man’s death grip. The crossbow was a bit heavy and had blood splatter on it but it gave Fineas a sense of purpose. Gathering the man’s extra bows, he turn to follow Thomas.

Catching up with Thomas proved to be a hard task. There were many things working against Fineas like when he was attempting to flee like all the electrical legendries had descended to play volleyball with his dead body. His legs couldn’t match the strides Thomas took. It was like leaping across buildings for Fineas to even duplicate. He ran just to keep Thomas in view. There was no way he would catch up with Thomas like this. His energy was depleted from running like crazy earlier and he could only keep this pace for so long. ”Thomas?! Thomas, please wait up. Thomas!” Fineas cried out as something whizzed pass his head. What looked like a bullet made itself cozy with a neighboring tree causing Fin made a sharp sound of fear as he raced back towards Thomas.

You’ve got the weapon. USE IT!his brain ordered as Fineas turned around and notched an arrow in the groove and shot it hoping that no wind would tamper with its trajectory. The arrow imbedded itself into the neck of one of the gun wielding loons. His partner ripped the arrow out causing the carotid blood spray to fill his face. Well clearly all those random weapon lessons his father forced upon him was coming into good use.

Of course he was about to shoot the other guy with the blood splatter on his face when somebody grabbed him from behind. The guy had had grabbed him in such a way that his arms were pinned to his side. Fineas tried to head-butt him or even stab him with his horn like hair but to no avail. Fineas recognize the Dragonite from before. ”Stop with the struggles. Your friend will be dead in a few minutes. he promised as he flew to meet up his buddy Gengar.

--------------------
Red
Posted: Jun 25 2012, 10:42 PM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

Thomas kept on walking, not realizing yet that he was going in the completely wrong direction than where he was supposed to be headed. He continued to ignore Fineas' calling out, he'd only slow him down. He refused to turn back. The image of Sama'el's lifeless body dangling from the tree was still burned clearly into his mind, no matter how hard he tried to shake it out. He couldn't shake the fact that he was speaking to him only moments ago, and now he was gone forever. Gone in a matter of seconds. He knew it wasn't Fineas' fault, the little Mantine child contributed only slightly to the Garchomp's untimely death, all three of them probably would've died if the stupid kid hadn't decided to flee from the two opposing horrors. In a way, he'd actually saved himself and Thomas' life, and here Thomas was accusing him of killing off the other mercenary like he was at fault. He beat the palm of his hand against his head multiple times in an attempt to clear the plethora of thoughts from his hazy mind, but none of it was working. None of it was working, of course, until a bullet rocketed past his head at a frightening speed. Thomas whirled around to see the two perpetrators from before standing ominously on the path with Fineas held captive in their grasp. The Dragonite beat its wings against the evening air and began to rise up into the treetops to meet with the Gengar who was stalking through the forest by teleporting tree-to-tree. Thomas darted down the path with his tail lagging behind until he met up with the assailants, almost out of breath. "Put him down if you know what's good for you," he threatened, pausing to take a breath. "You've made a foolish move, fucking with a notorious bounty hunter, you know that? You've made an even dumber move when you killed my partner, but I think your most risky move so far is kidnapping my kid. Both of you are going to die a horrible, gruesome death. I hope you're prepared."

It shocked even Thomas that he'd called Fineas his kid. He supposed that he'd got caught up in the moment, he just needed a facade to help further intimidate the two ruthless killers that were holding him as a hostage. In one swift motion, Thomas reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife that retracted. It looked almost bent, like a banana, and it was extremely small and lightweight. He took aim at the Dragonite and propelled the knife forward, slicing through the dragon's neck like it was a sheet of paper. His eyes rolled back in his head and his grip on Fineas loosened. Thomas lunged forward and caught Fineas between his arms before he ultimately fell to the ground and cracked his skull open. The Dragonite lie in a pool of blood, coughing and sputtering and wheezing before he finally stopped. Thomas placed Fineas gently on the ground and pat him lightly on the head before looking up into the tree where the Gengar sat, his legs hanging down from a protruding branch. "I suppose you know that you're next." Thomas scowled. The knife he threw only moments prior came flying through the air and back into his hand, sealed ad clean as if it had never touched a living soul. The Gengar cackled evilly and jumped down from the branch, approaching the two other gijinkas with his laser gun charged and aimed at them. "No, I think it's you who will be next. Say goodbye to your daddy, child. He's about to go to sleep forever."

Thomas raised an eyebrow and smirked. It became quite apparent to him that the Gengar didn't know the magnitude of his abilities. He took a few steps forward so that the interval between the two opposing forces was barely a few inches apart. He grabbed the man by the arms and squeezed them tightly against his body, digging his sharp claws into his pasty flesh with no remorse. "You're already dead." He dramatically removed his claws from the man's skin; he was now bleeding and the area around the wound began to hive and turn a sickening green color. "Toxic. A beautiful attack to use, especially when you least expect it. Good night, my friend. I sincerely hope you enjoy sleeping forever. You look like you need the rest." Thomas smiled oddly, watching the body of the man in front of him collapse and hit the ground with a cracking thud. He turned to Fineas, just noticing the bloody crossbow he held between his hands. "Are you okay? I apologize for shouting at your earlier, it wasn't really your fault. Don't run away again, please. I don't have anybody else."

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Jun 26 2012, 01:26 PM

I has food~
Group Icon

"You've made a foolish move, fucking with a notorious bounty hunter, you know that? You've made an even dumber move when you killed my partner, but I think your most risky move so far is kidnapping my kid. Both of you are going to die a horrible, gruesome death. I hope you're prepared." Thomas declared and promised all at the same time. Fineas blinked at being claimed openly and verbally by Thomas. He probably didn’t mean anything by the words, Fin quickly amended his thoughts before they ran away with the theme of Thomas wanted him for more than this job.

Even before Fin could blink, Thomas slit the throat of the Dragonite and Fineas toppled on to the ground but managed to stay on his two feet. Thomas patted his head and Fineas really liked the gesture. Thomas went to take care of the Gengar , Fin stood there shuffling his feet. The crossbow was still in his hands and he wondered what Thomas was going to tell him in regards to him keeping the crossbow. "Are you okay? I apologize for shouting at your earlier, it wasn't really your fault. Don't run away again, please. I don't have anybody else." Thomas told him after he took care of the Gengar.

Fin took a deep breath and offered Thomas a small smile. ”I’m okay. It’s okay Thomas. I’m sorry too. I shouldn’t have run away either…I won’t run away again. Now that I’ve seen these bad gijinka in action, I want to help you fight them,” Fineas told Thomas as he glanced down at the ground, shuffling his feet. He felt really, really bad for causing Thomas so much pain. His gaze moved to the crossbow and Fineas wondered if Thomas would be more open to answering some of his questions. ”Sama’el said that everyone gets their own weapon…do you think that this could be mine? Fineas asked him as he lifted the crossbow to Thomas’ gaze. Maybe he would want to take the crossbow and retire it or something.

” I’ll stay with you Thomas!” Fin stated as he hugged on of Thomas’ leg from the side. He really wanted some kind of physical affection in his life. Tameeka used to hug him all the time and he really liked that. Then again he liked it when she laughed at his jokes and he really did care about her. Yeah Tameeka was his close friend…he wondered about her welfare from time to time. Wondered as in was she okay or did his parents hurt to find out about his whereabouts? Feeling guilty about running away, he had learned how to survive and had changed somewhat.

”Tell me more about the organization,” Fin refused to let the topic die. He needed to know to what he just form an alliance with and if every time he asked someone has to try to kill them, then oh well. Fineas just wanted to know and apparently Thomas had joined so they must be good at what they do since Thomas gave off the I’m awesome vibes and won’t waste my time on meaningless stuff.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Static Affiliates Scrolling Affiliates

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3719 seconds | Archive
skin made by fudgie brown cake of atf, caution and shine. Peace.