Random Event #2.
You're walking home alone on a cold March evening when a shady figure approaches you from behind and steals one of the Poké balls from your belt! You're not sure what to do. Should you give chase or go home and call the police? You look around and see that you're not the only one who has been stolen from. Turning around, you can see the silhouette of a snake-like figure flying off in the distance, and instantly realize that it is not a human. What are you going to do?
EVENT PLOT: One of your Pokémon has been stolen stealthy Dragonair who takes them them to a cave near the outskirts of town that has been blocked off for years. This cave is guarded by, among other Dragon Pokémon, the vicious legend of the sky Rayquaza, who hoards all of the Poké balls, among other items, inside of the cave as if they are valuable treasures. Rayquaza doesn't know better and attacks anyone to tries to retrieve them. It is your job to not only save your own Pokémon, but to save as many of the other ones as you can before Rayquaza blocks off the cave again, but this time for good.
- only a total of FOUR OR LESS people may enter this event.
- catching Rayquaza is NOT permitted
- powerplaying and god modding is prohibited
- catching of other dragon Pokémon is allowed
- abandoning the event will result in the permanent loss of your Pokémon
- ONE character entry per person
- Pokémon that is stolen is chosen at random
Random Event #2 prizes are as follows:
- character development
- rescuing your stolen Pokémon
- seeing Rayquaza in action
- chance at catching a new Pokémon (non-shiny)
- any free treasures you steal from Rayquaza's hoard
Have fun and good luck hunting!