InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Pokémon United!. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Tuesday, March 06, 2012
Red
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 12:11 AM

#1 Galactic
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1

Tuesday, March 06, 2012
Good morning and happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope Spring Break is treating you well, for those that have it.

The site has been running very smoothly lately thanks to all of our active members. Once again, I'd like to thank you all very much for your commitment to this site. It wouldn't be any fun without you guys! Anywho, another major add-on has been imported into the site. For those of you who don't know, Pokémon Kingdom was an old role-play site that shut down some time last year. It was created by myself and a few other members of United quite a while ago, and we're bringing it back! If you'd like to join up on it, please go right ahead.

No major maintenance for this week. Still contemplating the prizes for the banner contest. We've decided not to give out shiny Pokémon for a while because of the huge surplus of shinies on the site. Any other suggestions for prizes would be GREAT.

Question of the Day:
What is the most tedious part of creating a new character?

--------------------

user posted image
darkruby15
Posted: Mar 6 2012, 09:39 AM

I has food~
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 24

It has to be the personality for me! It's hard for me to describe all the quirks and how they think.

WOO! KINGDOM! /dances around/

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Static Affiliates Scrolling Affiliates

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2152 seconds | Archive
skin made by fudgie brown cake of atf, caution and shine. Peace.