Orange Sex Appeal created by Robb of the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pokemon Trainer's School. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Sign My Guestbook!

UPDATE!!, 2/12/06
Lady Lita
Posted: Feb 12 2006, 01:08 AM

ADMIN

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

New skin up!! Let me know what you all think!
Lady Lita
Posted: Feb 13 2006, 11:10 AM

ADMIN

Okay, I know this isn't the greatest site on the net, but maybe if I had a few more members to contribute to my cause, I could really get it going! I'd like to get a pokedex up and running, and maybe a guide on pokemon moves, but it's hard to do all this and manage the website at the same time. I hope you all understand.
Lady Lita
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 01:51 PM

ADMIN

Everything about the smilies looked messy, so I'm doing it all over. I hope you don't mind. It also means that the pokemon will now be there for you to click! Have fun!

Also, only pokemon A-L have been added so far. I'll let you know when I've gotten further along. This may mean that pokemon like Totodile and Treecko and Zigzagoon may not be available for quite a while. I hope you'll be patient with me.
Lady Lita
  Posted: Feb 24 2006, 03:47 PM

ADMIN

Shigaruvolt will now be working on our pokedex, so be sure to respect him for all of his hard work! Also, I now have a working guestbook and a homepage to go along with this site, so please be sure to visit it! I'll have a button on the top of the page for it soon, so please watch for it! Thanks for being so patient with me!
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 01:16 PM

ADMIN

Well, I'm doing okay on the site that I'm building, but I hope that somehow I can get it on the net for free.
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 9 2006, 01:40 PM

ADMIN

Well, Pokemon M & N have now been added!!
A button featuring 6 pokemon is on the bottom of the page. It is the link to the new site. Hope it looks okay! I haven't had a chance to improve it for a little while, due to my being in college right now.
I'll let you know when things are updated again.
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 01:56 PM

ADMIN

Okay!!! I have so far finished uploading all of the pokemon sprites, changed a few of the images on the site, and gotten this rpg listed on quite a few topsite listings. Hopefully we will be getting a flood of new visitors soon! Everyone, good luck!

By the way, I hope you all know that lack of activity is NOT a good thing. Please please please, I'm begging you, start posting!!!!! If you don't, we won't get any new members!

Also, I am looking for members who have a lot of ideas to make the site better. If you have any suggestions, I'll have a suggestion box up in a jiffy!!!

If you please, could you go to the topsites at the bottom of the page and visit them to vote for me? It would really help get new members here if we were higher on the list!

Thanks!
Lady Lita and Flametail :charmander:
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Links!!-->(^_^) (^_^) PPN Top 50 (^_^) Pokemon @ The Top 12 (^_^) (^_^)Click Here to Visit!(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^)Rickys Haunted
Cave - Topsites (^_^)Seafoam Island Topsites(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) My Topsites List (^_^) (^_^) Enjoy!
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6683 seconds | Archive
Web Counter
Drapers and Damons Coupon