Orange Sex Appeal created by Robb of the IF Skin Zone

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Pokemon Trainer's School. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Sign My Guestbook!

My quest begins...
damienmoto
Posted: Mar 22 2006, 08:40 PM

New Trainer

Group: Trainers
Member No.: 13

I finally reached the edge of the woods when a mysterious shadow caught my eye. I turned around to see what it was and it flew right past me in a gust of wind.
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 03:57 PM

ADMIN

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The pokemon rushes past you so swiftly that you can't even get your pokedex out before it's already several hundred yards ahead. Luckily for you, the extremely swift pokemon is too busy staring back at you and wondering why you're there, and so wipes out when it crashes into the trees on the other side of the road. Quickly you point the pokedex towards the mysterious creature.
"Pokemon Analysis complete," your pokedex emits. "Identiifying pokemon... Species: Dragonite- The dragon pokemon. Thought to be as smart as humans. It is said to have a very kind heart, and will often lead ships home to safety."

When your pokedex completes it's analysis of the strange dragon, the pokemon is no longer anywhere in sight.
johtolaura
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 12:49 PM

New Trainer

Group: Trainers
Member No.: 15

You try to run after it, but accidently bump into another trainer. This trainer is also new, and is carrying a Charmander in their arms. It looked scared and rather cautious :charmander:
"Sorry." she smiles, "I see you're also new. This is my charmander Frazzel. What's your Pokemon called?"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Links!!-->(^_^) (^_^) PPN Top 50 (^_^) Pokemon @ The Top 12 (^_^) (^_^)Click Here to Visit!(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^)Rickys Haunted
Cave - Topsites (^_^)Seafoam Island Topsites(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) My Topsites List (^_^) (^_^) Enjoy!
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0299 seconds · Archive
Web Counter
Drapers and Damons Coupon