Orange Sex Appeal created by Robb of the IF Skin Zone

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Pokemon Trainer's School. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Sign My Guestbook!

A quest begins.
Shigaruvolt
  Posted: Feb 27 2006, 08:50 PM

Pokedex Master
Group Icon

Group: Pokemon Professor
Member No.: 8

It was a dark and gloomy morning, and I was fast asleep. I awoke to the sound of ramming inside my room. I looked in the direction the noise was coming from. My Eevee had just knocked down all my logs and started to rip them to shreds.
"Aaaahgggggggg, stop that, that's not food!" It immediately stopped and gave me the puppy look.
"Sad enough for you I don't fall for that anymore," I told it, "And you're lucky that we leave today to explore the region or I would make you play with my little brother Chris again."
"I just got you two days ago and your causing me all this trouble."*sighs*
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 01:12 PM

ADMIN

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Your Eevee seems a bit upset at this last remark, and decides for a moment that he should somehow punish you for what you said. He turns his back on you, but then changes his mind. He turns around and jumps on your lap, giving you the "I'm hungry" look.
Shigaruvolt
Posted: Mar 1 2006, 10:17 PM

Pokedex Master
Group Icon

"Don't look at me as if i dont feed you" i told it strictly and continued
"You also know that ill feed you before we leave"
"Return " i said as the red light flickered and he disappeared into the pokeball.
After getting dressed i went downstairs
"Hey mom,"i said as i was leaving
"and where are you going"she asked me as if it was an interregation(sry bout the spelling)
"Umm well im going to Prof. Dahlia's lab, to pick up my pokedex"i said slowly as i awaited her crying begging me not to leave, just like before.
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 9 2006, 01:25 PM

ADMIN

She doesn't make as much of a fuss as before, but her eyes tell you everything you need to know. She begins to wipe at her eyes, giving you some excuse about allergies and the weather. Then she grabs you and gives you a hug, saying,"Goodbye! I wish you a lot of luck!" Then she starts to get all mushy on you and tell you what you need to do. Embarrassingly, she also reminds you not to forget to change your underwear and socks. Your Eevee begins to get bored and weaves around your legs, nearly tripping you in the effort to get your attention.
Shigaruvolt
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 09:39 AM

Pokedex Master
Group Icon

"thanks for the reminder mom" i said walking to the door
"Eevee return"i said as the red light sucked it up
right as i was opening the door mom said "dont forget to visit the new neighbors before you leave"
"ok"i swiftly replied. I walked to prof D's lab and noticed that she was out in the back training a seedot.
"Hey Professor" i yelled in the distance running up
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 05:42 PM

ADMIN

"Oh, hey," Professor Dahlia says, getting up from her sitting position on the ground and collecting Seedot in a Nest Ball. "From what I hear, you and Eevee are doing pretty good. Any news lately?" she asks.
Shigaruvolt
Posted: Mar 11 2006, 06:51 PM

Pokedex Master
Group Icon

"oh well so far the only news is that we have new neighbors in town'I replied sending out eevee to takle the dummy that she was using for seedot's training.
"i came here to pick up my poke dex, may i have it"
Lady Lita
Posted: Mar 15 2006, 03:30 PM

ADMIN

"Yeah, no problem! Seedot! We're done for now... you can go play with Ivy if you want to now." Prof. Dahlia turns and begins walking back to the lab.
"Just follow me. I keep the Pokedexes inside. They're less likely to get damaged that way. But how have you been? And how has little Eevee turned out for you?"
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Links!!-->(^_^) (^_^) PPN Top 50 (^_^) Pokemon @ The Top 12 (^_^) (^_^)Click Here to Visit!(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) (^_^)Rickys Haunted
Cave - Topsites (^_^)Seafoam Island Topsites(^_^) (^_^) (^_^) My Topsites List (^_^) (^_^) Enjoy!
Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0393 seconds · Archive
Web Counter
Drapers and Damons Coupon