Välkommen till Bondi Beach!
Som ni säkert redan förstår, så befinner vi oss i Australien! Rättare bestämt östra delen vid Bondi Beach!

Sidan har inte någon speciell plott eller story. Utan är en hyffsat så verklighetstrogen rollspelssida.

Var noga med att läsa igenom sidans regler och samt dess information innan du skapar ett konto.

WHO ARE YOU, MAAAAN?!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

THESE LIES ARE LEADING ME ASTRAY,, registry guide: because no one gets it.
REMUS JOHN LUPIN
Posted: Apr 3 2011, 05:32 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: ADMIN G
Member No.: 1

registry guide: here you are, so that we can avoid inconvenience to the staff by improper registries. believe it or not, it happens often.

step one: read the rules and regulations thoroughly!

step two: you agree with our rules, so the next thing you need to do is check out the canon list to make sure that the characters you're wanting to claim aren't already taken and being applied for.

step three: now that you know your chosen canon, or made-up, is free you can register his or her name. every character on PA is registered with their first, middle and last names. they must be registered in all capital letters for example: HARRY JAMES POTTER and that is all.

if you notice that the character you wanted to apply for has a username already made, please add a 2, or 3 or whatever number person you are, who is trying to apply. just because the name is taken doesn't mean the character is, and you can still apply. it is only if there is a finished and accepted audition that the character is no longer available.

and another note on characters = YOU MUST HAVE A MIDDLE NAME. MAKE ONE UP. I DON'T CARE.

step four: now that the site is opened up for you, take a look around. you can't post anywhere but in the auditioing sections however, so don't try. first things first: get your audition finished. grab a template from the template forum and take it to wherever (some people do them in word) to fill it out COMPLETELY. you may post unfinished applications but they will stand for one week before being removed. one you have it filled out make a new post in this category.

step five: your audition will stand until a staff member can see to it. you will be notified and your topic will be moved into the proper category depending on how well you've done. :3

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

THIS LAYOUT IS CREATED BY LCJUNIOR OF CAUTION! REMOVE THIS AND YOU'RE DEAD!

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1324 seconds | Archive