INDEX MEMBERS CALENDAR HELP

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Nevermore. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

(Currently absent)

MODERATORS

RPG-Directory  City Of Angels

ADD REPLY ||NEW TOPIC ||

It's gonna be the future soon, Calvin
Joanna Lexington
Posted: Dec 10 2010, 09:27 PM

Precog Clairvoyant / Artist
Group Icon

Group: Non-Magical Creature
Member No.: 50

Even through a jacket AND a coat, it was goddamned cold out there. Jo shivered a little as she hit the shutter button on her camera and stepped in front of it quickly. Now what? Oh right….flail around with the glowstick and hope that the resulting picture looks cool. Jo wasn’t too sure how much faith she had in this whole light painting concept. Okay, yeah, it looked cool but she felt like a complete idiot standing in the middle of the grass, waving her arm. “This…is insane.” She mumbled after the working sounds from the camera finally ceased.

Jo went to inspect the picture she had just taken, finding it to be shiny but not entirely impressive like the photos Ash had shown her when he explained the whole thing. Go figure that her stupid “filmmaker” of a brother had a better grasp on something like this than she did. Not that she would be letting him know that, Ash loved to prod her about things and he’d have a field day with this. Bahhh. “Attempt numero dos, then…” She hit the shutter button again, followed by more arm flailing, this time a little less erratic and in the shape of a bunny. Her finest work yet, no doubt.

Downside to hanging out in the dark, Jo was pretty blind and a little jumpy. That on top of her tendency towards overreacting a little bit made that rustling sound behind seem like it could potentially be a serial killer…or a bear. Yeah, a big goddamned bear. Seemed totally logical. Jo whipped a tiny can of mace out of her pocket and spun around “BITCH, EXPLAIN YOURSELF OR IMMA PEPPER SPRAY YOUR ARSE.” Nice.
^
Calvin Herschel
Posted: Dec 12 2010, 05:31 PM

Vampire
Group Icon

Member No.: 48

One of the down sides to working in the human world was that you had to abide by certain rules and regulations. Which meant that Calvin couldn't work every night at the hospital like he would have liked. Nope, there were labor laws and unions and blah the fucking blahdy blah. He was stuck with nights off where he had to do something with his life because other wise he was going to get cabin fever. Thankfully, he would swipe at least one bag of blood a night from the hospital's blood bank. He needed to feed in some manner.

Currently, though, Calvin was taking a bit of a nightly stroll in hopes of maybe finding a fellow vampire that he could kind of pick apart for more information on how to be...well, vampy. Other than freshly feeding on a neck. He understood that bit.

He walked through the grassy areas of London, trying to stay as far away from the overly congested areas of the city as possible. Figuring it would probably be a good idea to at least feed a little to get the craving sustained, Calvin pulled a blood bag out of the pocket of his opened sweatshirt. Digging in the other pocket, he pulled out a straw and stabbed the opening with it and began sucking on the thick, red fluid as if it were just a little juice box of some sort.

Yeah, he was a special little one.

He walked and sipped at the same time, glad that he has stayed away from the crowds. He had no way of explaining this to someone. And he also had no idea how to explain the flailing of a glow stick that he was seeing in the near distance ahead of him. Glaring his eyes a little through his glasses, Calvin decided to try and see what was going on. After all, it was looking pretty neat. So, he crept closer, in the creeping manner that most vampire's had. You know, the kind where most people couldn't hear the approaching danger if they didn't know what to listen for.

Only, this woman knew...And was being quite vocal with letting him know she was on to him. "Ummm..." he said, looking around to make sure there was no one else around that she could have been yelling at. Nope...it was him. Right. Taking a deep sip of the bag, Calvin got the last bits of blood from the bag before pulling the straw out and tossing it over his shoulder towards a bush.

"Well...I can assure you that I'm not a bitch." He started. "I was just walking around and saw your lights and was intrigued..." Which was the honest truth. Calvin took his straw and sucked the few drops of blood that were lingering on the plastic tubing before pocketing the straw back into his pocket for later. "What are you doing out here alone in the dark, anyways? Aren't you afraid of the boogey man and the like?"
^
Joanna Lexington
Posted: Dec 16 2010, 06:56 AM

Precog Clairvoyant / Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 50

Lowering the hand holding the spray a little, Jo stared into the dark suspiciously. “How am I supposed to trust that you’re not a bitch when you’re the one saying it and I don’t trust you?” She asked, raising a brow and realizing a little too late that the statement probably didn’t make sense. She sighed a little and slipped the mace back in her pocket.

“Alright…sorry for yelling.” Man, now she felt bad for getting so worked up. Poor dude just wanted to know what was up. “I was light painting…not very well, mind you.” Jo shrugged a little. It was the truth, wasn’t it? She expected that if she took a look at the bunny she’d just attempted, she would find just a mass of pretty purple lights. This is why she didn’t do photography…things in photos moved while you tried to work with them. Painting was all in your head, still for as long as it was needed. Provided she could remember all of what she saw. Pesky thing about being able to see the good stuff when she was blackout drunk was the blackout part…

Jo frowned a little at the question. “Er…well…yeah. But that’s what the pepper spray was for. Boogeyman repellent.” She replied, running a hand through her hair. “What about you? I mean come on…I could have been a complete creep out here.” She looked up at him, trying to make his face out better. Jo was hardly the most imposing person, but you know…she could have been a crazy ax murderer. “I’m Jo, by the way. Or Joey…your call.” She gave him a small smile.
^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS ADD REPLY ||NEW TOPIC ||

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1375 seconds | Archive