INDEX MEMBERS CALENDAR HELP

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Nevermore. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

(Currently absent)

MODERATORS

RPG-Directory  City Of Angels

ADD REPLY ||NEW TOPIC ||NEW POLL ||

Took the stairs to the stars all alone, Leviathan's Plotting
Levi Graves
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 04:15 PM

Demon Prince
Group Icon

Group: Manifestation
Member No.: 43

I swear, this has to be my favorite character so far. Levi is in London concerning on business concerning C.I.I.R.M.E.T.H. (Creatures Interested In Regulating Magical Exposure To Humans) that involves investigating the recent peak in magical mayhem centered around the city. He murdered then took the body of some guy so that he could blend in and shoved his original body into a magically enchanted glass bottle that he keeps on his shelf. Upon it's breaking, the body comes out in all it's ridiculously giant glory.

He didn't really want to come here, but his compatriots in fighting boredom kind of pushed him out the door so to speak. In effect, he has little intention to actually finish his mission and plans on enjoying his new human body as much as possible. As a Prince of Hell, he is a demon and has a tendency to be more manipulating than not. He has a horrible temper and can manipulate water to do his will (or used to). The human body he's in now isn't the best of magical conduits, so when he uses a substantial amount of magic he get's very sick and very tired. Levi considers himself above things like human attraction (love) and remorse and instead indulges in the more amusing emotions such as anger and psychopathy. HOWEVER, the longer he spends in his authentic human body the more human like his emotions slowly become. So after a while I think he's gonna have a breakdown and try to get back into his body. (Leviathan's body flopping around helplessly in Avalon square anyone? x)

About four hundred years ago some guy made off with one of his scales, thoroughly pissing Leviathan off. While he's here in London, he's also shuffling around in search of it. If you can think up some way your character may have come into possession of it, feel free to post here and we can work something out. But be warned, Levi doesn't feel bad about things like killing to get what he wants, even though that tends to be a last resort.

Levi owns a good sized apartment in Avalon Square where he keeps all his notes and retreats back to at night.

FRIENDS.
While everyone does need friends, Levi's kind of friends are very special. He doesn't actually consider them friends in conventional terms. Probably something more like tools. But hey, what goes around comes around, right? ;)
Be that as it may, I think I'd like Levi to have one or two good friends to keep him sane. Since I plan on having him have a moment where he has a complete and total breakdown with him being able to empathize with people and all, I think he needs someone to genuinely care about him to keep him from doing something completely off the wall.
Levi's been around for awhile, so there's a chance he might know your character, or at least know who they are.

ENEMIES!
Yus please :D I'm expecting Levi to have a lot of problems here in London due to his pushiness and complete disregard for other people's welfare unless it pertains to him. If you can't think of your character fitting in anywhere else, consider being a Levi hater first; it's not very hard.

LOVERS?
This being Levi's first time in a human body and all, he's kind of fascinated with the basic biology of it, particularly sex. He's not really the kind of guy to walk around womanizing (to much effort) though.
I can see him having one sort of sex toy and then developing feelings for them later on, or discard them if they confront him about feelings. It all depends. Also, he's bi-curious so guys don't be afraid to pounce!

OTHERS;
I'm pretty flexible with Levi, if you can think of anything else you can just tell me and we'll work something out. I'm pretty excited about this character, so even the slightest idea could become something big.

Sooooo just post here or shoot me a PM if you have something.
^
Jack Abbey
Posted: Dec 5 2010, 06:02 PM

Mid-existence Crisis
Group Icon

Group: Spirit
Member No.: 38

Helloooo there! I have a few kiddies I could throw at Levi.

First off, there's Jack here. Jack's been dead for the last 27 years, but only recently was able to interact with anyone, thanks to discovering London Below right around the same time magic started leaking out into London Above. Because of that 'magical leak' he's able to manifest certain things--mostly his voice--in places like Avalon Square, where he spends quite a bit of time watching protecting oh, let's be honest, stalking Aislinn McKenna, who may or may not be the reincarnation of his lost love. I could see Jack and Levi 'running into each other' around Avalon Square, though I'm not sure how they'd take to each other. Death has made Jack rather fearless, but he's also not the sort who'd want to befriend a psychopath, so it could be interesting to see what happens.

Then there's Prospero, who is every bit as psychotic as Levi seems to be. He's been a vampire since 1377, and he travels almost exclusively with his 'father,' the vampire who turned him--Regulus Nazarius. Having interacted pretty much only with Regulus, a megalomaniacal, cold-blooded murderer (even moreso than most vampires), for the past 600 years, outside of kills, Prospero's lost pretty much any humanity that was left to him. He considers Regulus a god, and himself a demigod, and thinks of humans as sort of like... speaking, thinking cattle. He and Levi could get together and be psychotic together, perhaps? Prospero doesn't have many enemies, as he tends to kill them all... friends are limited to Regulus, Regulus, and Regulus, and his lovers--well. He likes to eat them, and not in the innuendo sort of way.

Last but most definitely not least, there's Rachel, my unangelic angel. I could see interactions between her and Levi being... pretty damn interesting, really. Thanks to an unfortunate liaison with the king of the world--coughcough, Alexander--and a habit of making bad choices, Rachel was demoted to basically an angelic carrier pigeon a millennium or so ago. Since then, between delivering messages for the gods--and demons, sometimes, so it could be that Levi's called on her in the past--she's pretty much done whatever she wants, and she lives a hedonistic life among the humans Above, hiding her angelic nature. She does have that basic angelic drive to do good, she's just... not terribly good at being good. :| She's also interested, sexually, pretty much exclusively in women at the moment, but is always up for friends/enemies/random interactions!
^
Aditsan Ramsey
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 12:56 AM

Navajo / Professional Hobo
Group Icon

Group: London Above Human
Member No.: 46

Seeing how Aditsan's one of those human's that's been 'exposed' to magic, there might be an opportunity for them to come across each other. Where it would go from there, I'm not really sure, but there's a starting point for sure.
^
Levi Graves
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 12:20 PM

Demon Prince
Group Icon

Woo, plotting 8D

JACK&LEVIATHAN
He's so cute! Well, Levi might hear something going on around the square and decide to look into it. After that, he could use Jack as 'a point of study'. In the end though, I think Levi would rather just mess with his head. Maybe he'll start visiting Aislinn or something?

PROSPERO&LEVIATHAN
Hmm, I can see Levi using him to get an appointment with Regulus, possibly to interview him on what he's seen as a vampire? Since he's not all that crazy about coming to London in the first place, he would be completely monotone and bored xD
But because of him being in a human body and all now, I think that there may be a sticky situation with vampires and all. What do you say?

RACHEL&LEVIATHAN
Ha, well, she's definitely his type of girl. Maybe Levi could stalk her or something. They might have known each other, depending on when she was demoted. About 100-600 BCE is when Leviathan was still in contact with his sister, Behemoth. She could have delivered messages between the two.
In general though, I think that even if Rachel isn't interested, Levi is interested in her. He'll probably follow her around being a nuisance or an assistant, depending on the situation. Since he doesn't really understand the whole love thin g yet, it'll probably be driven by hormones, but I can see a possible love/hate relationship developing.

ADITSAN&LEVIATHAN
Yup, I can see that. Levi would definitely want to get a testimony. It's gonna be hard for him to decide what to do with Aditsan. On the one hand, he wouldn't want to kill him; attracting attention to an investigation is never a good idea. On the other though there is no way Levi would feel comfortable leaving him like that. He'd probably keep him under tabs.
Whad'ya say? Want to just make a thread and see where it goes?
^
Rachel Kester
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 01:43 PM

Angel
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

Baha, I love it! Yeah, unless Prospero somehow caught on to the fact that Levi is more than just human, they could have a very interesting encounter. Prospero generally feeds before he thinks anyway!

As for the love/hate thing with Rachel--perfect! It's just the kind of thing I've wanted to see her deal with, LOL. I'd love to throw them into a thread together and see what happens!
^
Levi Graves
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 02:03 PM

Demon Prince
Group Icon

Lovely then x3 This is gonna be great.
And yeah, we should just throw 'em together and see what happens. DO you want to start a thread or should I?
^
Fade
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 03:23 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

-totally tosses Aislinn in- ... If Levi wants to mess with Jack through her, goooo for it. She's easy going and casual enough to probably not really think much another another guy wanting to hang out with her or something. Jack's protesting to her choices of male company could be rather amusing. :3

Apart from that I have a plethora of other peoples, my unicorn girl Hannah might avoid him right off the bat if she sensed him around. Eve wouldn't be fazed by him. And Sera is always looking for more party pals.
^
Levi Graves
Posted: Dec 6 2010, 03:57 PM

Demon Prince
Group Icon

AISLINN&LEVIATHAN
Woah yeah, that works. Maybe Jack did something to annoy Levi like blew him off or something and Levi decided to take revenge. He would probably just invite her over for tea and such, maybe steal a kiss if he got caught up in the action to make Jack annoyed. Can't really see him developing much emotion towards her though.
But because of her blissfully oblivious life, she'd most likely get a page in his notes specially dedicated about why humans can't put two and two together. She's not so remarkable that Levi would hunt her down, but if he found her because of Jack he wouldn't be shy about investigating.

As for Eve, Levi might go to her for a favor at some point, but I'm not exactly sure what or why he would.
If Hannah and Levi got stuck together I think he would be torn between walking away, killing her and selling her parts off to people, and trying to make her into some sort of pet :3
^
Aditsan Ramsey
Posted: Dec 7 2010, 02:46 AM

Navajo / Professional Hobo
Group Icon

Group: London Above Human
Member No.: 46

I'm totally down with threading and seeing what happens. Aditsan's kind of a wandering type, so I can give him an excuse to be just about anywhere in London Above. Would you like to start it or shall I? smile.gif
^
Levi Graves
Posted: Dec 7 2010, 10:37 AM

Demon Prince
Group Icon

That works I suppose xD I think I'll start if you don't mind, since I have no school today and am just sitting at home.

EDIT: Done! It's a bit choppy but here ya' go.
^
Rachel Kester
Posted: Dec 8 2010, 02:03 AM

Angel
Group Icon

Member No.: 22

Whoops, little late! I'll start a Rach/Levi thread if you like! :3 Will edit here with a link once it's up.

EDIT: Here we are! Birds of a feather flock together.
^
Alexander Philipson
Posted: Dec 9 2010, 01:57 AM

Fire Elemental
Group Icon

Group: Magical Creature
Member No.: 39

If one were to turn Alex into an animal, he'd probably be a Siamese cat (for all he'd like to think he would be a lion or something badass like that.) He's talkative, unhealthily inquisitive, obscenely competent, and capable of being extremely sweet. Thus, he'd be likely to both talk to Leviathan and put up with some of his more asshatlier antics due to a combination of curiosity (he runs on curiosity and flammable things) and an unfortunate tendency, which has survived 2300 not entirely pleasant years, to see the best in people. The catch to this is that if you betray him he will pretty much be toweringly pissed at you for the rest of forever. However, if Levi manages to avoid this, I can see Alex being someone to actually, genuinely, care about him.

Hell, they might even be vaguely aware of each other. Alex has been around for ages and been punted from one pantheon to the next before finally getting cut loose on his own because nobody wants an inquisitive, intractable fire spirit who's smart enough to cut not only himself but everyone around him...I doubt he'd have actually met Leviathan in his true form, save maybe in passing, but he would have heard of him. And Leviathan might have heard of him as that one crazy Macedonian who not only got a wild hair up his arse to take over the world but actually, mostly, succeeded.
^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS ADD REPLY ||NEW TOPIC ||NEW POLL ||

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3085 seconds | Archive