Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to NeoPound.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

A-ahm, Hi!
deerhead
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 12:03 AM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,180

hi, ahm - firstly, i've read the rules but there's nothing about if typing in all lowercase is okay; so if someone could tell me, that would be really, really great ♥ (considering it wasn't allowed on another forum i used to frequent)

i-i guess i should introduce myself, or - ? so, ahm, you can call me haley or fawn! (whichever suits you better; one's personal and the other is impersonal. ♥)

i rejoined neopets in late march, but i'm not new at all; here, however, i am, so i decided to make a introduction board and this is the conclusion.

--------------------
Dodoro
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 02:07 AM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

Group: Board Moderators
Member No.: 4,844

There are no rules about typing in just lowercase letters, no. I believe there is another user who used to frequent here (not sure if she still does) who did as well. ^^

Welcome, Haley! My name is Dorothy, and it's great to see you here. What made you come back to neo, might I ask? o:

--------------------
Fate
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 03:39 AM

Super Fosterer
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins
Member No.: 12,518

Hey Hayley
Welcome to Neopound and back to neo :)
I've never been able to stay away from neo for long myself xD

I noticed that you have a tumblr account. I've recently gotten into the whole tumblr thing and it's sucking up so much of my time :o It's horrible for my grades but it's so interesting and fascinating and I just can't stop!!
Appologies
Posted: May 1 2012, 02:31 AM

Vicious Vicats
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2,321

Hi Haley! I recognize your Barghest Gelert, and your very unique art style. It's an absolute pleasure to have you on Neopound!

My name is Vicats and I'm here to help if anything goes on on the forums. c:

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
Work is not going to kill me slowly... it has run me down with a truck and I'm pretty sure I can hear it getting the tire iron out to finish me off right now...[/align]
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0590 seconds | Archive

Neopets Characters 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
All other content NeoPound.com

Banner and forum skin coded by Dorothy. Buttons by Ophelia.