InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to NeoPound.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Um..hello, dskfjaslkdjsfa
Ishigaki
  Posted: Apr 2 2012, 05:10 AM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 13,183

Hello, my name is Jun, but my neopets account is Ishigaki
Um... orz Im not really sure what to say.

I been on neopets for many years now (though this isnt my oldest account, I think my oldest might have been hacked? so heh...)
I like to draw, read, and play video games.
My current goal on neopets is to have all Chocolate or Sweet related Neopets (I have a Jelly and a Biscut so far :) Ishigaki is who I'm hoping to turn chocolate someday with a (hopefully) Faerie quest.

I think that might be all.. orz Im not sure.
Dodoro
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 10:35 AM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

Group: Board Moderators
Member No.: 4,844

Welcome, Jun! :)

I'm Dorothy/rawrimmakitty, and I'm the database manager for Neopound. I deal with all of the database stuff, such as appointing/removing admins, adding/deleting pets, username activations, etc. ^^

Hopefully you can reach your goal soon! Are you zapping Ishigaki as well or only hoping for an FFQ? o:

I draw, read, and play video games as well, though I haven't done much with the latter two in a long, long time, simply because I don't have that much time anymore. I really wish I could sit down and read without getting distracted, but I guess the only books I've read recently have been school books. xP

--------------------
Ishigaki
  Posted: Apr 2 2012, 10:40 PM

n00b

heh sadly I am not zapping atm (I have an account where I zapp pets for people tho :o but im to worried to zap him because I love his cybunnyself!

(Though Im hopping to zap a Chocolate Draik to add to the family XD Or someone delicious!)

:o I am in the same boat. I used to read a lot, but I just haven't. same thing, I get distracted...
Pidgey
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 02:50 AM

Gust gust gust gust SANDATTACK

Member No.: 11,303

Hello and welcome, Jun! c: I'm Pidgey, as you can see.

Drawing, reading and gaming types are pretty common around here, I think, as I love all three as well! You'll find very quickly that many users here are artists. I've only recently started picking up books again; I didn't realize how much I had missed reading until I started again! I've been reading a few books in the Redwall series -- I recommend them highly, they aren't perfect but are fun to read for sure!

And I love meeting other gamers, we're a pretty diverse bunch! What kind of games do you usually like to play?

--------------------
Ishigaki
  Posted: Apr 3 2012, 03:30 AM

n00b

Hello Pidgey! As far as games go orz I like a lot of horror ones like Silent Hill and Resident Evil. But I also love games like Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon, and the Project Diva games @w@
Pidgey
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 03:18 AM

Gust gust gust gust SANDATTACK

Member No.: 11,303

Oh jeez, horror games. I have tried to play horror games for as long as I can remember, but have failed miserably to do so! I am a huuuuge scaredy-cat.

I've tried a few Resident Evils, Silent Hill 3, Fatal Frame, Dead Space... Oh, and another one, though I think it's PC-only: Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I haven't even touched that one, just watched others play. XD I'll probably try to play Resident Evil 2 and Dead Space again sometime this year, as I've heard great things about those two, and they give me guns, so I'll actually be able to play them for longer than... oh, thirty minutes >_> Do you ever get too scared to play a game? Even for a few minutes, or a few days? o:

I have actually never played a Sonic game! Or Project Diva, for that matter, though I like to find their concerts on YouTube, a lot of the music is fantastic and the characters are adorable C:

--------------------
Ishigaki
  Posted: Apr 5 2012, 01:05 AM

n00b

Scared? Heh I don't think so. I been playing some of these games since I was a young kid (We had a few M games since i was like 3 XD We never worried about age restriction on games) so I guess scary games were just.. normal to me XD I love them for creativity.

I seen some concerts from the vocaloids online, A store I got to sometimes for import games had a poster from the California concert (i am jealous! I wish I knew there was a concert in the US! I would have seen it I am sure!)

But you never played a Sonic game? You should try them XD They are really fun! (Sonic Adventure games are the best ones XD but as far as classics... hmm Sonic R and Sonic CD are my favorites!)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0809 seconds | Archive

Neopets Characters 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
All other content NeoPound.com

Banner and forum skin coded by Dorothy. Buttons by Ophelia.