zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to NeoPound.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Quick Adoptions Rules

1) This board is for QUICK ADOPTIONS ONLY. Meaning, no lengthy applications are to be asked for on this board. You may only ask for simple PM applications here.

2) Also, ALL PETS LISTED HERE MUST MUST MUST FOLLOW THE NEOPOUND.COM FOSTERING RULES

3) Please lock your boards once your pets have been adopted.

4) DO NOT ask if anyone is pounding 'suchandsuch' pet. People will post when they have pets up for adoption.

NO EXCEPTIONS!

Swamp Gastecho & Couriin The Shadow Lupe!
Fleana
Posted: Nov 4 2011, 06:47 AM

Foster parent <3

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,507

Hey!

He just zapped into the wonderful gas color! I don't really keep up with neo, so I have no idea how valued this color is. But send me a neomail to my neo account fleana93, as I don't check on here.

I want him out by nov 9, since I have finals coming up.

Thanks guys and I hope to find him a good home!

edit 11/5

So, I just made Couriin the Lupe to be my new lab rat. He just changed to shadow~! I won't zap him until the 9th, but if no one shows interest, I'll keep zapping! :D

--------------------
Dodoro
Posted: Nov 4 2011, 11:48 AM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

Group: Board Moderators
Member No.: 4,844

FLEANA.

You still exist in the Neopets world! ;w;

Good luck adopting out Dramouda! I'm not sure if it's popular, but it is a new color, so maybe. :D

--------------------
Fleana
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 12:39 AM

Foster parent <3

barely xD
I tried to get back into it this summer, and redid some petpages, then all my accounts were FROZEN FOR PROTECTIONNNN. but I'm back now :D Just in art school~

--------------------
Dodoro
Posted: Nov 6 2011, 02:17 AM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

Group: Board Moderators
Member No.: 4,844

QUOTE (Fleana @ Nov 5 2011, 07:39 PM)
barely xD
I tried to get back into it this summer, and redid some petpages, then all my accounts were FROZEN FOR PROTECTIONNNN. but I'm back now :D Just in art school~

Sounds like you were one of the victims of that mass freezing. :(

A ton of users were frozen for their protection over the summer. Glad to hear you're back though!

How's art school coming along?

--------------------
Fleana
Posted: Nov 9 2011, 07:39 AM

Foster parent <3

yeah, it had something to do with Leo or whatnot. I'm just glad I as able to get my accounts back o-o

it's okay! I'm just in foundation classes though, but I'm excited to get into some more hardcore classes later on :3
everyone is super cool here though!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0864 seconds | Archive

Neopets Characters 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
All other content NeoPound.com

Banner and forum skin coded by Dorothy. Buttons by Ophelia.