InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to NeoPound.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Boochi Is A Pain..
xRiu
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 02:49 PM

Fly like a bird.

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,684

I'm sure others agree or disagree but boochi visited me three times this year, luckily I had my baby kacheek as my active, except for yesterday. I went to sleep for two hours after getting horribly sick from some food I ate and after waking up I remembered I had my white draik as my active right before I went to sleep I thought I was safe since he visited me last month, so I mailed a couple of friends and I get a random event, and it's him. I thought for a minute he missed but no, he turned her into a baby. Instead of being severely irritated and mad like I am now I got depressed -__-. My friend had painted her for me months ago as a surprise when I lent her to my friend for the avi. So I painted her snow to satisfy me a bit. But sometimes I just wish Boochi never existed. I don't have 2mil to paint her white again -__-.

--------------------
user posted image
You'll find me here ♥
forever wanting a uc desert/sponge aisha c:
VVhisper
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 04:56 PM

I'm a random wind storm: Swishy swishy!

Member No.: 9,016

Yeah, boochi is really horrible, especially since some paint brush colors, like maraquan, are now worth so much that one random event sets you back 6 months of saving.

I'd love to make Talort my active now that I have her, but I can't because I'm too worried about boochi ><

--------------------
morsael
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 05:14 PM

Foster Parent

Member No.: 12,480

All colour changing events are annoying.

Pazu got drenched and turned invisible, and now I'm half to getting him a White PB again. So, you're not alone in this.
/pats shoulder

I will never, ever, keep an expensive coloured pet as my active. I learnt my lesson, and I'll keep a yellow kacheek as an active instead. T___T

--------------------
user posted image
Dodoro
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 08:03 PM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

Group: Board Moderators
Member No.: 4,844

Boochi is horrible, and 600k isn't hard at all to earn, so those Boochi-taunters can just hush up.

3m paints like white and desert are a pain to repaint due to an accident by Boochi. Actually, the only times I've seen him were for my ice bori. He missed the first time around because baby boris didn't exist back then and then he hit the second time around a few years ago.

Only a handful of active people can still make ice boris... you can't imagine how upset I was after that.

I'm with you on Boochi being stupid. I wish they'd give us a setting to where we could opt out color changing events, but apparently, that's "unfair" because it was random to begin with. /shrug

--------------------
skyekittie
Posted: Nov 2 2011, 09:17 PM

Whoo.
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins
Member No.: 6,422

I've never had a colour changing random event. O:
I'm super glad that UC pets can no longer be changed, so I now have a shield at all times.

--------------------

user posted image
Dance, dance, j-j-just dance~
swiftstart
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 01:16 AM

Elite Member

Member No.: 7,923

i've gotten the invisible event before, but it was funny cause my active at the time -was- invisible

but stinks to be you D:
Why on earth is white so pricey?

--------------------
user posted image
DA and Neo are both Swiftstart
Dodoro
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 01:27 AM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

QUOTE (swiftstart @ Nov 2 2011, 08:16 PM)
i've gotten the invisible event before, but it was funny cause my active at the time -was- invisible

but stinks to be you D:
Why on earth is white so pricey?

White is pricy because white pets offer a clean base to customize with. :(

Desert is pricy because desert draiks are very popular for their tail rings.

--------------------
Nochi
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 01:41 PM

Elite Member
Group Icon

Member No.: 77

I've only had one colour changing RE - my lab pet turned invisible.

However, I did pretty much have a reverse boochi... I had bought a baby PB for Kant, and literally two screens after I bought it the shadow usul stole it. I still haven't gotten around to buying another one and just keep him as my active now.

--------------------

"Love your questions, and perhaps someday you'll live your way into the answers."

xRiu
Posted: Nov 3 2011, 03:08 PM

Fly like a bird.

Member No.: 12,684

Yeah, I mean why can't we have the pets we want as our actives anymore?.. and the invisible RE is just horrible, that's the reason why I changed to my draik, I figured since boochi was here last month the invis would get my baby. It's just unfair, the random events are stupid. I'm sorry for your losses also :c I know it's a pain. It's so frustrating, and now I have to change my whole application for the pet I was applying for because it was all about my white draik and hers. Neo is so unfair sometimes and they figure why so many good players are quitting lately.

--------------------
user posted image
You'll find me here ♥
forever wanting a uc desert/sponge aisha c:
dan7828
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 08:13 AM

n00b

Member No.: 13,196

I Was Very Annoyed When I Encountered The Same Event!!! angry.gif
Don't Bother To Complain To Neopets, They Did'nt Answer My Complaint!
Dodoro
Posted: Apr 16 2012, 11:08 AM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

While I'm sorry for your loss, please do not revive old threads. Boochi is a part of the site, sadly, and there's nothing that TNT could do about it if he hit your pet.

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1231 seconds | Archive

Neopets Characters 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
All other content NeoPound.com

Banner and forum skin coded by Dorothy. Buttons by Ophelia.