zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to NeoPound.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules NOTICE

Please only ask things once. If you make a thread regarding something, don't also post it in the site suggestions thread, or the suggestion box directly on NeoPound.com (and vice versa). Your suggestions are ALL read, no matter where you post them, and all you do by reposting them is agitate Zoey.

Important Question, Guild Joining AGA
nickracer9
Posted: Aug 29 2011, 10:39 PM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,930

I would like my guild to be on the list of AGA guilds guild the banners to link this site are not active and neither are any of the guilds on the list...Please tell me what I should do. I love this site and visit it everyday but you need to update this site please:) Thank you
Dodoro
Posted: Aug 30 2011, 03:35 AM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

Group: Board Moderators
Member No.: 4,844

Unfortunately, no active admins have access to the main site, so even if we want to update it, we cannot until Drew, the webmaster, gives someone access.

We are scheduled to have a revamp sometime at the beginning of next month, after Drew is given more free time to work on the site, but until it happens, I cannot make any promises.

However, I will contact you if we ever do get access to the site to edit it. Thank you!

- Dorothy

--------------------
nickracer9
Posted: Aug 30 2011, 09:11 PM

n00b

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,930

Thank you for answering! Contact me on my neopets site nickkracer9 or my email ncolaracer9145@aim.com
Dodoro
Posted: Aug 30 2011, 09:23 PM

I Am Your Neighbor
Group Icon

Group: Board Moderators
Member No.: 4,844

You're very welcome. I will most likely email you if we decide to continue on with the links to AGA guilds. Thanks again!

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0786 seconds | Archive

Neopets Characters 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
All other content NeoPound.com

Banner and forum skin coded by Dorothy. Buttons by Ophelia.