InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to NeoPound.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Muah Ha Ha!, *evil grin*
sogyo
Posted: Mar 12 2010, 05:09 PM

Huh?

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,569

Tee hee...

I know you guys don't care, but I'm feeling satisfyingly mischievous right now=]

I managed to get a friend of mine to play goalie for my school team (I am leaving to another school, I shouldn't really be, but I am anyway).

Which means that the other goalie who is hoping to play for the 1st team next year won't be able to... and she's one of those people who is so fun to wind up.

I would also feel kinda cheated if the other goalie did get to play for the 1st team next year, because if I was staying at my school she would never play for the 1sts, and I have worked so hard to make the team, and she's just been lucky that there are no other goalies.

And at the start of this school year, it was so funny when she found out that she wasn't going to be the 1st team goalie (she thought she would because she's been playing twice as long as me, but I trained over the off season)... and it would be so funny if that happened again.=]

--------------------
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1716 seconds | Archive

Neopets Characters 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
All other content NeoPound.com

Banner and forum skin coded by Dorothy. Buttons by Ophelia.