zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to NeoPound.com Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules NOTICE

Please only ask things once. If you make a thread regarding something, don't also post it in the site suggestions thread, or the suggestion box directly on NeoPound.com (and vice versa). Your suggestions are ALL read, no matter where you post them, and all you do by reposting them is agitate Zoey.

Nvm, ...
Thunder
Posted: Jun 8 2009, 10:51 PM

Super Fosterer

Group: Validating
Member No.: 10,927

Edit/ Nvm, sorry smile.gif
swiftstart
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 01:31 AM

Elite Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,923

id take the pet down off the database. Dang.

--------------------
user posted image
DA and Neo are both Swiftstart
Midna
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 02:53 AM

mooo. are you happy?

Member No.: 6,614

Yeah i think you should, mainly because the same thing has happened to me IRONICALLY with a royal as well
(he was put ufa and now has a new home.. Thats not with me unfortuneatly)
But yeah.. She has loads of screenshots that dont look fake and if she made chiroz, tnt should have a record of that, but frankly i dont think tnt can do anything about it. Tough luck.

--------------------
lol i am a boy sad.gif
Heartless
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 03:29 AM

a very messy muffin eater
Group Icon

Group: Site Admins
Member No.: 7,594

So umm... about the screenies
This image - he's at 0hp and has a happy face. Pets take on the sad face when they hit the red numbers in hp.
This image - he's at full hp, content, and bloated, and has a sad face, which seems odd since according to those coditions he should be happy xD
In the battledome image, he's supposedly just fought and beat the space faerie and is still at full hp o.o;;; IDK though, I don't battledome much so I guess that could be possible if you had a really strong pet?
And who screenies their pet in a blank neo customization window? ._.;;
Those screenies would be rather easy to fake- stick an image of a krawk and change the name in the corner to Chiroz.

I'm not saying it's impossible for this to happen, but I find it really odd that this supposedly happened in October of 08 and she's coming out about it now, in June of 09.
IDK, though, I guess she could have seem him UFA and suddenly decided to come out about it.
The world may never know (~o o)~

--------------------

user posted image

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a lab full of cats, a skirt full of scamper, and a head full of vodka.

Thunder
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 04:16 AM

Super Fosterer

Heartless
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 04:37 AM

Group Icon

LOL I never knew the battledome thing xD
Well, if she had a bunch of people there remembering her owning it, I guess it makes sense (~o o)~
Still, I find it kind of... odd, that random people remembered a pet she owned over six months ago, she must have really shown it off. And the fact that she waited so long to say something. I guess I'm just really skeptical because people go to some pretty far lengths to be obnoxious on neo now a days, so I'm kind of distrusting OTL;;

I don't think we can really take it down though... as far as we can tell, the new owner is really adopting the pet out and there isn't absolute proof the pet was scammed. Even if there was... if we took the pet down, it would still be UFA and people would still apply. Us taking him down really wouldn't do much~ he'd still end up being adopted out. As long as the owner isn't trying to trade him or asking for things in exchange for the pet, he isn't breaking any rules.

--------------------

user posted image

Everybody out of the god damn way. You got a lab full of cats, a skirt full of scamper, and a head full of vodka.

Thunder
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 04:51 AM

Super Fosterer

saiyukou
Posted: Jun 9 2009, 09:36 PM

d-(^-^ )z

Member No.: 6,824

I don't really understand why anyone would make such a long deadline if they were going to cheat...wouldn't it make more sense to do a QA, and choose the owner/cheater person that way, like on the pound boards or something, than wait a month and be spammed with countless noob mail and stuff?

*optimism*
lol

As far as the ownership thing goes...I can't say I'm not a little skeptical. I mean, if you're amazing at doctoring images, it would be awfully tempting to try and get a nice pet like that. you just have to make a big enough scene, and people listen. o_o
InvaderJodie
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 05:04 PM

Sir Jodie Dragonkeeper of the land of rain and Shires

Member No.: 6,497

Hm... another thing that makes the screenshots strange.

They took a screenshot of a BLANK customisation page.

... But not of the Krawk morphing item she used. Not of morphing Chiroz. Not of painting either.

--------------------
Heartless
Posted: Jun 10 2009, 05:20 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (InvaderJodie @ Jun 10 2009, 12:04 PM)
They took a screenshot of a BLANK customisation page.

... But not of the Krawk morphing item she used. Not of morphing Chiroz. Not of painting either.

...yeah
I was thinking that too ._.;;;
The more I think about it, the more I think this is just some kind of ruse to cause trouble/deter applicants just to be like... obnoxious. One of those nonsensical things people do on neo, like GUP'ing expensively painted pets to show support for their AC teams
I mean... the screenies she has wouldn't be that hard to fake 8x Just past on a picture of a krawk (you notice she has a fully dressed desert krawk with the desert bg, and then a krawk dressed fully in the neovia outfit- not hard images to come by) and change the name to Chiroz in the corner.

IDK, the more I look at it though, the more it seems like this is faked... the only thing that leaves me a bit puzzled is why? I mean, this seems like such ad odd thing to go out of one's way to do ._.;;
/mystery (~o o)~

--------------------

user posted image

swiftstart
Posted: Jun 11 2009, 10:23 AM

Elite Member

Member No.: 7,923

what just caught my eye was his hp/to level ness-
as a scorchio hes level 16 with like 155 hp,

as a krawk- level 33 with about 162 hp.

i don't know much about leveling/to hp ratio but, seems sort of off balance right?

--------------------
user posted image
DA and Neo are both Swiftstart
davidfenton1
Posted: Jun 12 2009, 01:06 AM

'Cause only the cool people play oboes

Member No.: 7,763

QUOTE (swiftstart @ Jun 11 2009, 04:23 AM)
what just caught my eye was his hp/to level ness-
as a scorchio hes level 16 with like 155 hp,

as a krawk- level 33 with about 162 hp.

i don't know much about leveling/to hp ratio but, seems sort of off balance right?

When I level my Aisha up, he usually has a lot more levels gained in comparison to the HP gained...
I've leveled him up 27 levels since I've created him, and I've only given him two HP stat changes. :/

I hope he isn't stolen; I really like some of the designs (especially Sai's ^^) that have already come out.

--------------------

user posted image
Heartless
Posted: Jun 12 2009, 01:49 AM

Group Icon

if he was labbed as a scorchio, it'd make sense~ my labbie just gained 5hp points today xD
Honestly, with those stats, regardless of who really owned him, I'm pretty sure he was a lab rat before he was a krawk~

--------------------

user posted image

Thunder
Posted: Jun 12 2009, 02:18 AM

Super Fosterer

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1089 seconds | Archive

Neopets Characters 2000-2011 Neopets, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission
All other content NeoPound.com

Banner and forum skin coded by Dorothy. Buttons by Ophelia.