WE'VE UPDATED!Things you should know:
Everyone should go look at the canon plot pages
SPN, TVD, Being Human, and TB's plots have been updated in
accordance to their current storylines on air (or as current as
we can get for now). Feel free to create threads that occur
with those plot lines in mind. Below is a summary of things
you might need to know.
For Buffy/Angel, again we invite ideas of ways to move the
plot forward, given that the shows have ended. In our last
updates we've included (NPCable) characters from the comics
(or a version of them) that haven't been utilized yet. Please
take advantage of this to help us come up with interesting
plot points in the Major Planning section!
In addition, we're extending the Hellmouth Seals ghost plot
a couple of more weeks. We're working on revealing the next
seal which might make everyone go silent
in shock ;-).
Also, be sure to look out for Mod Chrissi's special surprise
in the not to distant future. Especially if you'd like a change of
scenery on NI! ;-)
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
- Klaus has made his hybrid army.
- Stefan is released from Klaus' compulsion. He's already freed the originals out of revenge
- Stefan's attack on Elena has been written in the plot.
- Bonnie has found her mother and they both opened Esther's coffin. She has disappeared.
- Jeremy can access ghosts so long as someone close to them is present.
- Esther, Finn, and Sage will not be playable due to the fact that their roles will be too temporary.
- Lucifer and Crowley released the Leviathans from Purgatory. This is the start of of the Levi plot - Dick Roman's rise will be RPed out. Look out for more info on this.
- Eve has been born.
- There are now two houses. The Elm Wood house has Mitchell, Nina, Annie, and George. The 19th Street Townhouse (name tentative, you guys can come together and PM me any name you want for this honestly lol) has Hal, Tom, and Alex. A board will be made for this house soon.
- The Old Ones have arrived in NYC, after much preparation. Their headquarters will have a board too. They have made an alliance with The True Blood Authority, however are still keeping low key as a council.
- Mitchell's "wolf shaped bullet" sentence was created by a half demon that altered people's destinies. Mitchell has found and killed said demon, releasing him from this sentence.
- The Authority's headquarters will have a board. They have recruited Steve Newlin and Sarah Newlin now runs the Fellowship.
- Going back in time a bit, Eric's amnesia period has been added to the plot. After Sookie came back from a few months (yes instead of a year, like in the show) of being in Faery Land, the Past Regression plot had started. In this plot, selected people regressed back to an earlier time in their lives. Eric Northman was affected by this as well - Sookie and Eric became closer because of it.
- Also going back in time, Russell being cemented in the ground has been written in the plot. Both Bill and Eric were successful in capturing and burying Russell in cement when the first came to NYC. However now, just recently, Russell has escaped.
- The Authority wasn't pleased with the events that occurred during the Eve plot. Nan Flanagan had produced an event during it that resulted in vampires attacking humans. When Nan had a true death sentence on her head, she tried to convince Bill and the sheriffs to rebel. But she was killed by them.
- Both Bill and Eric (and possibly Killian) have been captured and tortured by the Authority for their offenses, but released on the condition they find Russell Edgington. They are being monitored and kept in check with "istakes."
- Tommy was killed by Marcus - a NYC wolf pack master. In turn, Sam witnessed Alcide kill Marcus when he tried to take Debbie from him. Alcide denounced Debbie. All of this happened just like in the show - except now taking place in NYC.
- Just like in the show, Debbie tried to kill sookie and shot tara. Sookie killed debbie. Lafayette and Sookie convinced Pam to sire Tara...all just like the show. Sookie has told Alcide she killed debbie.
- Lafayette is experiencing weird stuff due to some dark magic.