To: Special Projects Division, New York Division.
Re: Project Marley.
As a reminder to your divisions, the ritual summoning that is scheduled for the Day of the Dead is rapidly approaching. Please be certain that those of you within the Necromantic Magics, Ritualistic Magics, and those within the Public Relations departments are prepared to handle the increase of demands upon your individual segments. Our Special Projects sector will, as always, be handling the overall organization and acting as spearhead to ensure all is well in hand. The importance if the coming ritual is one that should be considered -- there has been no expense or effort spared, the Senior Partners wish to ensure every opportunity for success in this and any deviation or oversight will be met with the most egregious of penalties.
All individuals, and divisions involved are eligible for end of the quarter bonuses, per outstanding performances. All parties involved in the ritual are required to be on site one (1) hour before the casting begins to undergo the appropriate cleansing procedures. In addition, all equipment, spell components, and binding sigils are to be in place twenty-four (24) hours ahead of time. Security is already on site so please be certain that you have obtained and carry your Wolfram & Hart credentials with you when attempting to enter the facility.
P.S. All overtime and overhead expenses are to be handled via our standard operating procedure. Our financial department has reiterated that the project code must be indicated for approval.
Across the city of New York, the workings of the First, the Senior Partners, and beneath the surface, the darkness of the Hellmouth have begun their work, ancient evils that are always striving for dominion, for the power and strength to seize the world and claim it for their own. Already, the tendrils have been felt – the breaking of the first Seal, the spilling of blood and the awakening, the summoning of the ancient breed of vampires, the Turok Han. They have spread across the city, gathering those for sacrifice, and to begin setting claim to the territory of those that are meant to follow them, and it has taken the combined effort and focus of the Slayers and the hunters to keep them at bay – how long will that last when the entire city finds itself caught off guard by the unexpected return of their loved ones?
Without any apparent rhyme or reason, the spirits of the dead have risen – no recollection of where they have been, or why they are here, only finding themselves returned, brought back without form or substance, but able to be seen and heard by those around them, particularly strongly by those to whom they have an emotional attachment, or rather, who were emotionally bound to them. The stronger that bond, the longer they are in the presence of those most strongly bound to them, the more real, the more tangible they become, seeming to draw life from the emotions of joy and simultaneous grief of their friends, lovers, and family.
What they are unaware of is that energy is not being drawn for their strength, but for that of a spell – the grief and sadness, love and sparks of joy that are created between them and their loved ones providing a stronger momentum for the breaking of the spell than imagined. A spell cast by the necromancer and Wolfram & Hart CEO and a team of his sorcerers have bound the spirits, pulled them from their afterlife, binding them to the ritual circle and orb in deconsecrated grounds, intent on drawing the essence of their loved ones through them and to channel to the next seal of the Hellmouth. Will the circle be broken? Will their souls be destroyed, or returned to their respective resting places?
OOC ADDENDUM; re: Player Character Ghosts. ;; For those that play ghosts on the site, we have also decided to allow you the option of, for the duration of time that this event is active, to portray an increase in strength in terms of ability to manifest, corporeality, ghostly abilities, etc due to the increased amount of ambient necromantic energy in the city.
If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reply here or poke me via pm, etc!
- Jenna – The Vampire Diaries – to be written by Becca.
- Darla – Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel the Series – to be written by Yols.
- Lexi – the Vampire Diaries – to be written by Mel.
- Renee – True Blood – to be written by Rabbit.
- Lauren – Being Human – to be written by Rabbit.
- Godric – True Blood – to be written by Rabbit.
- John Gilbert – the Vampire Diaries – to be written by Chess.
- Tara MaClay – Buffy the Vampire Slayer – to be written by Kmy.
- Rose – the Vampire Diaries – to be written by Sarah.
- Doyle – Angel the Series – to be written by Kelsey.
- Isobel – the Vampire Diaries – to be written by Chess.
- Cordelia Chase – Buffy the Vampire Slayer / Angel the Series – to be written by Yols.
- Jenny – Buffy the Vampire Slayer – to be written by Mandy.
- John Winchester – Supernatural – to be written by Chrissi.
- William Anthony Harvelle – Supernatural – to be written by Cyn.
- Abigail Kings – Original Character – to be written by Ghi.
- Gratia – Original Character – to be written by Mandy.
- Lucas Reade – Original Character – to be written by Chrissi.
- Gaius Scipio Valerian – Original Character – to be written by Ven.
- Giuseppe Salvatore – the Vampire Diaries – to be written by Chess.
- Karen Singer – Supernatural – to be written by Lian.
- Henrik - the Vampire Diaries - to be written Sarah.
- Gran from True Blood in relation to Sookie and Jason Stackhouse
- Tully from Being Human in relation to George
- Esther from Vampire Diaries in relation to Klaus, Rebekah and Mikael
- Amani Hassan in relation to Samira || PROFILE.
- Alejandro Villaloboas in relation to Elena V.
- Marianella Villalobos in relation to Elena V.
- Lorena from True Blood for Bill Compton
- Mason from the Vampire Diaries in relation to Tyler
- Sheila Bennett from The Vampire Diaries in relation to Bonnie
- Llyr in relation to Rhiannon Castleton
- Carter from TVD in relation to Caroline
- Annalise Miles in relation to Nicholas Miles || PROFILE.
- Wade Kings in relation to Whiskey Kings. || PROFILE.
- Theresa Monet – Original Character
- Doyle, from Angel the Series.
Please take a moment to look over this list and make sure that you have the time and inclination still to play the characters that you are signed up for – please let us know here or let me know via pm if you wish to withdraw your name from any given ghost and if there is more than one person signed up for any given ghost, either work it out between you or, we will make an executive decision based on other ghosts signed up for, etc. to try and keep them evenly spread out!
- Becca: Jenna.
- Yols: Darla. Cordelia.
- Chess: John Gilbert. Isobel. Giuseppe Salvatore.
- Mel: Lexi.
- Rabbit: Renee. Lauren. Godric.
- Ghi: Abigail Kings.
- Kmy: Tara. David Stark.
- Sarah: Rose. Henrik.
- Mandy: Jenny. Gratia.
- Chrissi: John Winchester. Lucas Reade.
- Cyn: William Anthony Harvelle.
- Ven: Gaius Scipio Valerian.
- Jen: Anya.
- Lian: Karen.