You can find Annie's application here
if you'd like to take a look.
Her thread tracker can be found here
if you'd like to see what she's got ongoing or in the works.
Her relationship tracker (work in progress) can be found here
I've also included a link to a few of my favorite Annie scenes that I could find online.
Okay! Plotwise, I am looking to throw her in everywhere, as much as I can. Annie will often be trying to fix trouble, help people, or end up in trouble herself, and I'm good with any of that. Annie works at a local pub, waitressing and occasionally doing bar tending (The Watering Hole, which can be found here
and is run by Bess
.) -- Annie can be found there on whatever night is useful for scenage. She is well in the know about vampires and wolves, though is very curious about all of these other kinds that people are talking about now, and has experience with the afterlife, ghosts, and purgatory, so is all about helping the wayward spirits. She has trust issues when it comes to vampires, as most of them that she's met have tried to kill her or her friends, but is generally willing to give someone the benefit of the doubt for a while. She can wander anywhere, as walls and closing times don't mean much to her, so if you want to scene someplace off the beaten path, that's an option and she will probably end up at Fangtasia at some point out of curiosity.
Relationship wise, I'm up for anything, mostly -- she's trying to work things out with Mitchell, her vampire roommate / sort of boyfriend, though their relationship is notoriously up and down between her mood swings and his conscience / morality issues. I would love someone willing to pick up Mitchell and plot stuff out for them, but Annie is a natural flirt when she's feeling good, so light banter and possible random offshoots... though she is a ghost. Corporeal, when she wants to be, but not exactly human feeling, she was often described as like... kissing or touching someone who had just come in out of the cold, and a little 'squishy'. She and Charles Gunn have had a few moments but still in the not quite aware of it way, while she and Mitchell stumble through their awkward introductory stages. For her family, she is very protective of Nina, George and Mitchell, so coming at them is likely to bring you into her radar and this will / does include the unborn baby of George and Nina’s.
Places you might find her:
Ways you might meet her:
- She works as a waitress at the Watering Hole / Hunter’s bar
- She works as a secretary / helps at Angel Investigations
- She hangs out at the hospital where George, Nina and Mitchell work
- She pops in to AI / the Slayer’s organization / to talk to hunters about the visions that she sees
- She wanders around town looking for people in need / can see and hear ghosts, etc.
- She has the visions from the Powers That Be and tries to rescue / get people to help them
People you might know her through:
- Angel Investigations team – (Angel), Gunn, etc.
- Giles, Xander, Buffy, Whiskey, etc. – off board associations over the last few months since she’s had the visions
- Hunters – Dean, Sam, Alaric, Bobby, etc. through the bar and visions / helping with Eve, etc.
- Mitchell, George, Nina
- Wesley / Cain – friends of Wesley, yet still somehow oblivious to his darker half
- Sage – coworkers and friends
- Klaus / Crowley – enemies, afraid of, steers clear of generally
- Lafayette – friend, fashion buddies, etc.
Things that have happened since she’s come onto the board:
- Started work at a bar – learned it was a Hunter’s bar – befriended the hunters.
- Learned of Angel from Wesley, followed up and befriended Gunn, began helping with their ‘helping the helpless’.
- Was befriended, and tricked by Crowley, trapped and tortured for information about Purgatory. (Eve plot).
- Rescued by the Powers That Be, given the visions and returned to the World. (Eve plot.)
- Received the vision of Eve, shared her information with Gunn, and the Hunters.
- Has seen visions of the First Seal and the Turok Han; working with AI and the Slayer’s organization and Hunter’s, networking to try and help those that she has seen in her visions.
IM: sparklegoth via aim/yim | email@example.com for msnm