InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
| | | |
ACCEPTING CANONS AND ORIGINALS
FOLLOW YOUR INSTINCTS
Welcome! Have you ever wondered what your favorite supernatural TV fandoms would look like if they were all literally interconnected? If Damon from Vampire Diaries heard about Sunnydale becoming a crater? What if 'fighting for vampire rights' in True Blood mattered in the world of Supernatural? Want to find out how your favorite characters will react in a world like this? Join in and don't forget to follow your instincts!
Canons: True Blood, Being Human (BBC), Vampire Diaries, Buffy & Angel, & Supernatural.
"...THE GREAT REVELATION HAS BEEN AN AWAKENING FOR US ALL.
EVERYONE SHOULD KEEP RECORD FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS, FOR
GENERATIONS TO COME, ABOUT THEMSELVES AND HOW THIS EVENT
HAS CHANGED THEIR LIVES..."
Ghilledue | I’m a girl silly| PM
Supernatural| Human | 28 | Hetro | Played By: Jared Padaleckisoundtrack to this stagnant lifeMEANING LOST IN TRANSLATION
WHO? : Sam, just Sam, course he’s called Sam, Sammy, Gigantor, Sasquatch, Geek Wonder, Francis, Puppy, Grumpy, Samantha, and Moose
WHAT? : Hunter and Walking Encyclopedia of Weirdness
this could be my great awakening
BUT HOW WOULD I KNOW?
PICTURE PERFECT : Tall, like freakishly tall, Sam checks in at 6’4” towering over most people. He wears his brown hair shaggy long, in what might be considered an emo cut but he’ll never admit to it. He’s well built, nice muscle definition, from keeping in shape by killing lots of bad guys. Sam has hazel eyes which sparkle when he smiles and are like dark storm clouds when he broods (for the record, he broods more than he smiles). Bearing many scars from his work Sam also sports an anti-possession tattoo on his upper left chest. Layers is the clothing of choice for Sam, normally in jeans and boots for footwear, he normally is seen wearing a t-shirt with a shirt over it, plus at times a jacket.
EYE COLOR : Hazel
HEIGHT : 6’4”
WEIGHT/BODY TYPE : Tall, lean, muscular
it's all noise to me
ARE THESE WORDS FALLING ON DEAF EARS?
POWERS & LIMITATIONS:
Latent demonic powers (Visions, telekinesis, exorcism, immunity to demonic powers, sensing the supernatural)
Contacts (like Bobby)
His brother Dean
Para-Military training from his father and brother
Problem solving skills
Has self esteem issues
Can be too trusting
Everyone he sleeps with dies, is that a weakness?
Being neat and tidy
The rare day off
Anyone besides Dean calling him Sammy
Things that threaten the innocent
GOALS : Short term goals are to start to hunt with Dean again, continue the family business, find out why everything seems to be converging on NYC, find out what’s happened to him in the time he’s been missing/gone.
SO, WHAT ARE YOU LIKE? : Gifted with a boyish charm and an easy going way, Sam is the more laid back of the brothers with a heart of gold. He tries to judge people on their actions and not put them into an us and them type category. He also strives to be a hero, wanting to save those who need saving, and stop the evil that seems to be rising around him. He really loves his brother and would do anything for him even if he is the butt of most of Dean’s jokes. Too much like his father than he’d care to admit, he has a drive to go after anything that threatens his family.
For all his lightness there is a deep darkness within Sam. Willing to do almost anything it takes to get rid of evil it seems like he is on a one way street to becoming that which he hunts. He’s experienced some of the demonic powers inside him, and never wants to use them again because he knows the dangerous path they lead him down once; he doesn’t want to be that monster.
Currently Sam is lacking a soul so all his decisions are based on logical choices rather than an emotional response. He’s not aware of what he’s lacking, simply thinking himself a better and more experienced hunter because of his time in hell.
realize that they no longer care
ABOUT THE WRONG OR RIGHT
ANY FAMILY? :
Dean Winchester, Brother
John Winchester, Father, Deceased
Mary Winchester, Mother, Deceased
Adam Milligan, Half-Brother, stuck in Lucifer’s cage
Samuel Campbell, Maternal Grandfather, Deceased
Deana Campbell, Maternal Grandmother, Deceased
WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU SO FAR?:
• Born May 2, 1983 to John and Mary Winchester
• At 6 months old Azazel fed him blood, making him one of the special children
• His mother is killed by Azazel for interrupting the feeding
• Raised on the road as a hunter
• Left his brother and father behind for college at 19, went to Stanford
• Dean shows up and they both go looking for their missing father
• His girlfriend Jessica is killed in the same fashion as his mother
• Goes back on the road with Dean for revenge
• Begins to have precog dreams and displays telekenic abilities
• Finds their father and chooses not to kill him, letting Azazel escape
• John makes a deal to save Dean’s life and dies, Sam believes his father died thinking that Sam hated him
• Starts to have visions of the other special children and begins to track them down with Dean
• Is kidnapped by Azazel and forced to play a game of survival with the other special children
• Is stabbed in the back and killed
• Dean sells his soul to bring him back
• With Dean’s help finally kills Azazel and prevents the hellgate from being opened permantly
• Finds out his brother sold his soul to bring him back and vows to save Dean no matter what the cost
• Meets a demon named Ruby who offers to help him help Dean
• Gordon Walker tries to kill Sam, instead Sam kills him
• Runs into the Trickster and has to suffer through an almost endless loop of Tuesdays, watching Dean die over and over again
• Finally confronted Lilith and lost, watching Dean be killed
• Tries to go to other Crossroads demons in order to get Dean back, doesn’t work
• Starts to be more and more risky, not caring about his life
• Ruby returns and they become lovers as she helps him stand on his own two feet
• Begins to drink demon blood
• Dean returns from Hell and they begin to hunt together again
• Castiel rats Sam out to Dean about the blood and Ruby
• Dean tells Sam that the blood and Ruby end, Sam agrees but still drinks blood and sees Ruby behind Dean’s back
• Saves Dean and Cas from Alistair using his powers.
• Is trapped and forced to go through detox in the panic room
• Castiel opens the door to the panic room and Sam escapes, heading straight to Ruby.
• Drinks Ruby’s blood again
• Dean catches up with Ruby and Sam and Sam and Dean fight, Dean is almost killed by Sam and tells him if he walks out to never come back, echoing his father.
• Confronts Lilith and kills her, opening up the cage
• Helps Dean kill Ruby for betraying him
• Saved from the rising Lucifer he begins to try to put his relationship with Dean back together
• Parts ways from Dean and tries to live a normal life
• Confronted by Lucifer and told that he’s Lucifer’s true vessel, goes back to Dean for help
• Is killed and goes to heaven, finds out his idea of heaven is drastically different than Dean’s
• Watches Dean throw away the amulet that he got his brother years ago and is told that Dean believes that he will consent to Lucifer
• Finds out that his whole life demons had been part of it
• Fights with Dean against the Four Horsemen and drinks demon blood again, having to go through detox again
• Finds out Lucifer can be sent back to Hell using the Horsemen’s rings
• Plots to consent to Lucifer in order to throw himself into the cage
• Says yes and at first loses to Lucifer but then is able to take control when Dean’s life is in danger from Lucifer and jumps into the pit, taking Michael and Adam with him
• Is brought back and has no memory of anything past jumping, unknown to Sam he is soulless
the downwards spiral begins tonight
THIS COULD BE MY GREAT AWAKENING
One moment he was falling…the next Sam sat upright in the bed he was sleeping in, covered in sweat. His hazel eyes slowly took in his surroundings, another crappy hotel in another crappy city no doubt, but how did he get here? The last thing Sam remembered was the cemetery, Dean was there telling him that he wasn’t alone, that Dean would never leave him alone, and he remembered Lucifer, oh boy did he ever. He’d gotten control, pushed the Devil back in his mind and opened the cage. He remembered at the last minute Michael trying to stop him and he simply grabbed Michael, who had Adam’s body at the time, and pulled him down with him. The next thing he knew he was waking up in this crappy hotel room. Was this really hell? Inhaling and smelling what seemed to be the leftovers of some half eaten meal Sam was really beginning to think it may be. After running his hand through his hair and turning to plant his feet on the ground he looked about the room again for anything familiar. He saw his laptop and a stack of books on the nearby table, yea that was a start. Rising to his feet, tossing what was left of the covers over his legs aside, he moved over to the table and took a seat, turning on the laptop. If answers were to be had he was sure this is where they would start. As the computer booted up his eyes moved over to the table and he saw a newspaper siting there, grabbing it up to check the date. January 24th, 2012? The last thing he remembered it was 2010, had he really lost close to two years? He put the newspaper down and moved back to the laptop, pulling up google to see where it put him at. New York City? How had he gotten from Kansas to New York, okay more importantly how had he gotten from Hell to New York? Dean was supposed to have let him stay in the cage, he was supposed to have gone back to Lisa and Ben and made a life for himself away from hunting, had he? Ultimately Sam had done this all for his brother, his brother who had been his tireless protector and father figure, Dean who had sacrificed everything for him, Sam’s final act was to be one which released Dean to go be happy in his own life, but now Sam was back (he assumed) and he needed answers.
Clicking on the google newsfeed Sam’s eyes darted across the page and he was shocked to see references to Vampire Rights. What kind of strange, messed up world had he awoken too? Doing what he did best he settled down for a few hours going over the news, looking for information and clues to what was going on. With every new story he read he was only left with more and more questions. Was this reality or just a strange dream he was in? Vampires and humans living side by side, didn’t they know that vampires eat humans? Next thing you know demons would be….yea best to not think about demons, that was a path he wasn’t yet ready to deal with.
Reluctantly, and in need of more answers than the internet could give him, Sam started to search the room for his cellphone. He hoped he was making the right decision to call Dean, because Dean could be a happy man right now and all Sam would be doing was dragging him back into a life that his brother perhaps could do without. The truth though was that Sam needed Dean, he needed answers and if anyone had them it would be Dean. After a few rings he heard open air on the other end of the phone, even before Dean had a chance to say hello Sam blurted out.
“Dean, I’m sorry to…I mean I know….look I need help.”
Yea that was always how it started wasn’t it?
___________________________________________ I also play: Whiskey Kings | I Found NI through: Cyn
| Holy Moose Batman |
----------------------------------------------------------------This Application was made by Ninajassain of RPGD and Caution!
Lyrics are Great Awakening by Rise Against.
Create a free forum in seconds.