InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Metro City has moved to its own server here.

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) replytopic

Wreckage, MC #2 aftermath, PM for invite
Crimson Defender
Posted: Aug 25 2011, 07:50 PM

Red Leader

Group: Superhero Admin
Member No.: 1

The Defender could only look on in hunger. Note to self: he thought to himself. Stop patrolling without money.

"Yeah!" he exclaimed to the feasting fencer. "Seraph, Photoia AND the Crusader, so unless there are some robot pigeons floating around...

"Mark one in the win column."

--------------------
Benjamin Han
Posted: Aug 25 2011, 08:23 PM

Emperor Han of the Electric Dynasty

Group: Renegades
Member No.: 56

"Danger's over? Horrible robot assault on Metro City has ended? Whoever's responsible for this bullshit has been found and brought to whatever passes for justice? Fan-fucking-tastic," quipped Dynamo, cigarette dangling idly at his side. "Guess that means I can head to my gig this evening without concern that a killer mechanical emu or whatever is going to take out the club with a hail of steel feathers. 'We' win. Good to know."

The musician threw up his free hand in a lazy salute directed toward Crimson Defender and Flashpoint. "If that's all, I'm gonna gitfo. Come to one of my shows sometime if you want to take me up on that demo CD, Vec."

--------------------
Flashpoint
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 12:15 AM

Totally not a ninja

Group: Superheroes
Member No.: 24

"Wait," Flashpoint said, idly saluting back, "So whodunnit? Was it Meltron?"

--------------------
Sheet // Other Characters: Addy Decker - El Angelo - Warpfield and Blip
Vector
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 12:58 AM

Ask Me About My Mysterious Provenance

Group: Renegade Admin
Member No.: 19

"I'll keep an eye out for one," Vector promised. "Thanks for your help with that last bat, Dynamo."

He turned to Flashpoint. "I wouldn't know. All I know is that I did my part."

--------------------
user posted image
SPLEEN'S CHARACTERS: BOREAS - VECTOR - THE ANCIENT - BARI - REGGIE B
Boreas
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 01:01 AM

You Can't Take the Sky From Me

Member No.: 11

Boreas (555-423-8808) to Red: The old "stable two-way portal to Canada" trick. Um, and when I said the Crusader is accounted for, I mean he's on the other end of a different portal that kinda...closed. So, accounted for but...not...technically...nearby. Might take some doing to get him back, we should get Rom on the task.

--------------------
user posted image
Crimson Defender
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 12:33 PM

Red Leader

CD to Boreas: Good to know. I'll text him next if you haven't. Is everyone okay? I know the Canadians can be a bit crusty...

"I don't know who did it," replied the Defender, "but apparently they were Canadian. That's just... weird. I didn't think supervillains were much of a big deal in Canada, let alone to the point where they'd need to export evil..."

--------------------
Flashpoint
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 07:56 PM

Totally not a ninja

"Canadian?" asked Flashpoint, "What the hell do the Canadians have against Seraph? Is she Canadian?"

--------------------
Vector
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 04:49 PM

"I don't think so," Vector said, taking a last bite of burrito. "But I wouldn't know." Because, of course, Vector didn't know her secret identity. She could have been anything, as far as he was concerned.

--------------------
user posted image
Boreas
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 04:54 PM

Boreas (555-423-8808) to Red: They're crusting all over us. Sable took a bullet in the leg that needs to be operated on, Photoya got badly burned. Everyone's alive, though.

--------------------
user posted image
Romulus Hackley
Posted: Aug 27 2011, 07:30 PM

Most Definitely Not A Villain

Member No.: 16

Just then! Flashpoint and the Crimson Defender receive:

"CAPE Alert: All automated forces, gateways, field pylons and associated assets belonging to the supervillain currently codenamed 'That Stupid Rat Bastard What Kidnapped Seraph' are believed to have been shut down. Units which remain powered despite their source having been cut off should be brought to CAPE for study after having been subdued.

Related: dimensional breach powering these assets has also been shut down; holdouts are unlikely but possible. Be aware that should alternate universe counterparts have successfully crossed over, they are easily identifiable by their large, crab-like claws and chitinous shell, 'except for Crab Man's counterpart who probably looks completely normal.' Should crab people from an alternate dimension be identified as being up to no good, personnel are advised to engage only with assistance and should be aware that 'a knife is useless against those massive claws. They could cut through a tank!'

In unrelated news, superheroes with reconstruction-related abilities are requested for assistance in a small matter at O'Houlihan's. In the words of those close to the source, 'this has nothing to do with anything. Honest!'"

Vector and Dynamo don't, though, 'cause they're badass loners who don't need The Man's say-so to go heroing.

--------------------
user posted image
Crimson Defender
Posted: Aug 28 2011, 12:29 PM

Red Leader

"I don't think so e-... wow." The Defender remarked at the HUGE message sent to him by the CAPE Alert system. Guess they shut down the bad guys' tech... and... we should look out for... crab people. I think."

Crimson then shot a quick message back to Boreas: Did you see the text from Rom? Apparently the portals are closed now. Guess you guys are walking.

"Oh, and hey," he asked the two men, making sure to get Dynamo's attention before he left. "Neither of you guys can help rebuild buildings, can you? I guess O'Houlihan's got a bit damaged..."

--------------------
Flashpoint
Posted: Aug 28 2011, 09:37 PM

Totally not a ninja

"Wait, robots and crab people?!" exclaimed Flashpoint after reading the message. "What is it with these Canadians?"

--------------------
Crimson Defender
Posted: Aug 28 2011, 09:56 PM

Red Leader

"I know they give off the nice aura, but they can really be jerks when they want to be," the Defender explained. "I had a friend who got his ass kicked and went to their version of CAPEcare, and waited two HOURS to get treated because it wasn't life-threatening. It's not that bad, but there's a lot of bullshit up there, too."

--------------------
Vector
Posted: Aug 31 2011, 12:48 PM

"Not me, I'm afraid," Vector admitted. "The only thing I can rebuild is myself."

Vector intended to loiter near the Crimson Defender and Flashpoint for a little while in case there were more communiques from CAPE that he wouldn't be privy to as an unregistered super, and one who didn't own a phone anyway.

--------------------
user posted image
Boreas
Posted: Sep 4 2011, 12:55 AM

Boreas (555-423-8808) to Red: We were informed before, Nick talked to someone back home. I saw it just now, though. Go Hax (but it woulda been nice if he'd asked before he broke our ride down). We'll get back somehow...

Then, after a few moments:

Boreas (555-423-8808) to Red: What happened in the subway? Everyone on your team okay that didn't wind up suddenly on our team?

--------------------
user posted image
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  replytopic

this skin was created by seanbear. of rpg-directory.com

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2015 seconds | Archive

OUR SUPER BEST FRIENDS
Forsilvra: An Original Fantasy RPG RPG-D