zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

liast has moved
we have moved from here over to jcink and the site can now be found at http://liastv3.b1.jcink.com. if you have any questions about the move we'd be happy to answer them over on the new site. (:

add reply new topic 

//* dancing through life, 24 | wedding planner
molly SNOW
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 07:46 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

Group: RESIDENTS
Member No.: 145

user posted image
MOLLY A. SNOW ♛
This right here is Molly April Snow, a resident of Bailey, Montana and she has been since she was seven years old. Her parents moved here after buying one of the big ranches just outside town, her mother an avid show jumper who had just retired and her father a horse trainer. Molly was a miracle as they didnít think Rebecca her mother was able to have children and she was treated that way from the moment she was born. Coming from a rich family meant Molly never wanted for anything , she was a little spoiled and self important but luckily the friends in high school managed to keep her pretty grounded so she wasnít too much of a brat. She does however have a warped sense of what is important in life, she sees the world through rose tinted glasses, an attitude which would probably explain her career choice as she is a born romantic and gets far too excited over weddings. As a person she is fairly over excitable, naÔve and kind hearted but she can also be inconsiderate and a little self involved at times. Whilst she isnít exactly street smart, she is intelligent, clever enough to do something other than wedding planning but thanks to the luxury of her families money she could do just about anything that she wanted to.

friends if you can deal with the perky then molly is a great friend to have. She can sometimes be a little self involved but its not done out of spite but rather a naivety and a simple view at life. If you can accept her for these things then she is a good person to be around.

enemies she is probably fairly annoying to those that arenít that tolerant or anyone that doesnít share her happy outlook on life.

lovers she is totally open in this area, maybe a bad boy to lead her astray and teach her some real life lessons? Or just someone to keep her company who can deal with the perky? throw whatever you like at her just show molly some love <33

we'd be so less fragile, if we're made from metal, and our hearts from iron, and our minds from steel. if we built an armour for our tender bodies, could we love each other? would we strive to feel? and you want three wishes, one to fly the heavens, one to swim like fishes. and then one you're saving for a rainy day, if your lover ever takes her love away.
MADE BY HEY MICKEY! AT ATF.
MARIAH MAYFAIR
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 11:12 AM

24, brittany
Group Icon

Member No.: 132

molly&mariah

i think mariah would adore her for her happy/perky nature. she enjoys people like that who can put her in a great mood. although, molly would probably annoy her from time to time with her tendency to be a little self involved. not that she would ever mention it but it would still bother her. they both come from money also so maybe they were pushed together when they were kids? maybe their parents had the occasional brunch and they would sit around and play barbies or play tag or something and annoy the adults? haha! they could've gotten along in high school too. not super close but they enjoyed each others company and spent a few lunches together. then it just kind of stayed that way until now. after a while they would just call each other up and go to lunch and get they're nails done or something. add/edit/delete :D
LAYLA HAWTHORNE
Posted: Apr 5 2012, 03:18 PM

Unregistered

candice/nina<3 so layla owns the best bakery town and what's a wedding without cake? lol so they'd possibly know each other by that. layla has lived in montana her whole life too so yeah they must be close friends that's all i have. XD
GRACE CARMICHAEL
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 06:45 AM

eyes wide open
Group Icon

Member No.: 126

molly and mariah
i really like the idea of them being pushed together as kids and kind
of tolerating each other but perhaps as they grew up they became
real friends =) if mariah can deal with the annoying then molly
will be a good friend and will love having someone to get her nails
done with and grab lunch with =D

molly and layla
candice and nina are love <333 and that would be perfect if layla
was the best baker in town then of course she will be her source
of wedding cakes and they bonded over that the first wedding molly
planned perhaps? close friends definitely!
DALLAS ALDRIDGE
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 01:22 PM

Unregistered

molly&dallas;;mmmmm candice
MARIAH MAYFAIR
Posted: Apr 6 2012, 02:00 PM

24, brittany
Group Icon

molly&mariah

childhood friends are always the best to have :) mariah would definitely put up with it since she knows she's bound to have something about her that gets to molly at this point. they still tolerate each other in some ways ;) good friends would be great! let me know if you ever wanna do some threading :D
molly SNOW
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 02:15 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

molly and dallas
yeah they definitely sound like they would be friends and if dallas is a romantic
molly will appreciate having her around because most people just roll their eyes
at her when she gets all excited about weddings. molly will be a little oblivious
to the differences in their starts in life, she wont see it as a problem and she can
be a little spoiled but it is unintentional. if dallas wanted to she could even help
molly out with the black wedding because she is feeling a little overwhelmed by it?

molly and marc
friends for these two works =) she needs someone to call her out on her self
involvement sometimes so maybe marc could be that person? so they are good
enough friends for him to feel able to do that?

molly and mariah
yeah i would love to thread them at some point =) maybe the two of them can
catch up on each others lives and give each other advice and stuff when the drama
has started? =)
MARIAH MAYFAIR
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 09:06 AM

24, brittany
Group Icon

molly&mariah

it's a plan! first sign of drama i see i'll make sure mariah let's molly know all about it :)
DALLAS ALDRIDGE
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 10:17 AM

Unregistered

molly&dallas;;dallas would love to help, though i have no clue how helpful she'd actually be, haha. maybe with like decorating or flowers or something relatively trivial : p she would mention their differences though, because dallas really has no filter and is sometimes offensive that way... unintentionally, though, like 'wow, you have soooo many dresses; you can wear something different every day!' ahaha, idk. but this would be super adorable either way. (:molly&marc;;they could be! marc would be a little uncomfortable pointing it out, but for her own sake he'd probably do it, just very gently and more implied than obvious. unless she didn't get it, then eventually he'd spell it out for her like she was a child. c:
molly SNOW
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 10:22 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

molly and dallas
i cant see molly being the type to be offended by the comments she would
probably instead offer to lend her a dress or something, a hint of her naiveity
at the world coming through. and molly is all about the organisation so dallas
being the decorative creative type would be perfect =)

molly and marc
she would appreciate it =) whatever way he tried it because she really doesnt
mean to be that way. she wouldnt react well to him and the drugs though so
that could cause tension between them.
DALLAS ALDRIDGE
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 10:44 AM

Unregistered

molly&dallas;;awww
LAYLA HAWTHORNE
Posted: Apr 7 2012, 07:22 PM

Unregistered

yes!! that all sounds good!! would you like to im/phone/thread them?
molly SNOW
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 05:02 AM

Advanced Member
Group Icon

molly and dallas
sounds good =) let me know if you want to thread them

molly and marcus
she may be naive but i think molly would be able to tell that
something wasnt right with him and she would get a little
annoyed that he just assumes he can get away with it around
her.

molly and layla
yeah we should definitely thread them =) maybe an im or something?
BERNADETTE PRICE
Posted: Apr 10 2012, 04:03 PM

Unregistered

BERNIE & MOLLYSO THESE TWO PROBABLY WOULD HAVE KNOWN EACH OTHER AT SCHOOL, AND I CAN SEE THEM GETTING ALONG REALLY WELL. BERNIE IS A TOLERANT FRIEND AND MOLLY'S PERSONALITY WOULDN'T BOTHER HER AT ALL. BERN'S IS ALSO A LITTLE MARRIAGE CRAZY AND WOULD, NATURALLY, HAVE MOLLY PLAN THE WEDDING. WHEN THEY HANG OUT SHE'D CONSTANTLY BE LIKE "AND I WANT THIS AND THESE COLORS AND" AND THEN MOLLY WOULD BE LIKE "SWEETIE, YOU'RE STILL SINGLE..." XD
TOBIAS BLACK
Posted: Jun 17 2012, 09:28 PM

21 | [played by court]
Group Icon

Group: STUDENTS
Member No.: 204

JENNA && MOLLY

Jenna has a horrible curse where she blurts things out without thinking about them, so all I'm imagining is her chatting with Molly and accidentally saying something about how Molly's profession must be so bittersweet since so many weddings end in divorce <<;; Sorry Mol XD

ANDREW && MOLLY

I saw that Molly and Aleks are good friends in Aleks' plotter, and Andrew is Aleks' (...how many times can I type his name in one sentence? yeesh!) best friend, he'd probably know Molly too! Andrew also works for the local paper as a reporter, so he might have been assigned to cover stories on weddings in the town and Molly might have been the planner for them so they probably run into each other all the time! Andrew's a friendly guy, so they'd probably get along great, even if Molly could chat his ear off. She's also super pretty, so he'll certainly appreciate that too. XD

ALLISON && MOLLY

Allie married her husband after returning to Bailey last year, so Molly can have been the wedding planner! Now, Allison gets super wound up about things that are important, and her husband balances that out by getting her to relax, so I can bet that the two of them probably let Molly have free reign of how things were going to go, just to keep everyone happy. And since I always imagined that Allie's wedding went off perfectly, she'll be eternally grateful and appreciative of Molly and her awesome planning skills. :)
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

topic options  add reply new topic 

welcome to life in a small town. bailey, montana is so small that you can't find it on any map. however it is located between helena and butte. it is in every way a country town but it is also a highly obsessed hockey fan town. please remember to register in all uppercase when you make your account. we'd like it if you registered in FIRST and LAST only; ex: RAELYNN DAVIS.

affiliates!

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMAN redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites The A List The Power of Two

Affiliate with us!

montana skies;; was made just for life in a small town by kara

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4295 seconds | Archive