zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

liast has moved
we have moved from here over to jcink and the site can now be found at http://liastv3.b1.jcink.com. if you have any questions about the move we'd be happy to answer them over on the new site. (:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) add reply new topic 

make the good girls go bad, updated 4/15
AIDAN BLACK
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 09:20 PM

-sexy and i know it
Group Icon

Group: RETURNING ?!
Member No.: 96

keep you safe & cheerful
ok this here is aidan christopher black but really do you live under a rock or something? either that or someone is not a native of the town. not only will one know of aidan but of his family, why? well his father matthew black is the town mayor and his mother martha is the town whore is a fashion designer, plus he is one of eight siblings. now growing up aidan never really liked to play by the rules, he liked to cause trouble and basically rebel from the family name. he first starts drugs by stealing a joint of his brothers but while his brother is normal, fine he got hooked, addicted and yes he has been on drugs for ten years. he was eighteen when he knocked up grace carmichael and paid her off. after this he leaves town, he can't stand the town and he wants to get away from his family influence. well the next five years are a total blur, he spends them traveling, getting high, sleeping with any girl that walks past him and yes being drunk too. well five years go by too fast and it isn't long before he hears that his twin sister andrea is getting married. he then returns home and back to being put in a fish bowl since his family is pretty much royalty in this town. of course this doesn't mean he's changed; no if anything he's gotten worse. now he works for cyrus mason as a drug dealer and he's found out that he does have a daughter Ava but aidan a father? hell no, she hates him and he doesn't want the responsibility but he will soon be forced to by a marriage thanks to both families. anyway he is an asshole, he is a womanizer, he is a drug dealer, he is selfish, cunning but really he is insecure and covers it up quite well. he will need everything from friends to enemies and well love? he doesn't believe it but who knows what will happen between him and grace when the marriage hits. sex him up k ?!
THANKS NODDING.ACQUAINTANCE ♥

AIDAN AND MATTHEW
father and son, but the two, they don't see eye to eye on well about anything. really in his own twisted way aidan loves his father but loves to give him hell, go against everything and be his own person. of course at this time they can't exactly have a civil conversation and it will only distance the relationship after aidan finds out about the marriage.

CROMPTON AND AIDAN
the eldest son of the family, really aidan loves his brother but is secretly jealous he's making a name for himself. see his brother is a musician and has an ambition. they are brothers, not too close but would do anything for each other

AIDAN AND ANDREA
this here is the twin sister of aidan, he loves her and no they don't have some kind of twin connection or anything creepy but she is able to call him out on his shit and even if he acts like he doesn't care, he does and will do about anything to protect her.

AIDAN AND JEREMIAH
his other brother, these two are closer because well to put it nicely miah is an asshole, and he is going to get married impulsively, plus he puts his life in danger all the time, he loves his brother, even if he is terrible at showing it.

AIDAN AND SKYLER
the baby sister of the family and really aidan is jealous because she can get away with a lot of stuff and is quite spoiled but either way he loves her; and if any guy wants to get with her there is a 90% chance that they will be scared off by brother dearest.

AIDAN AND MADDOX
enemies! why? well easy, maddox is best friends with grace and hates how bad aidan has treated her and he is the one that ava calls dad and he hates that the two have to get married. aidan is secretly jealous bc maddox has a close with his daughter and he is the opposite

AIDAN AND MARCUS
easy, the bad influence, he is marcus' drug dealer and he doesn't give a shit really other than that he gets money, if he doesn't? he will do whatever it takes to get what he deserves, after all he does have cyrus to pay too.

AIDAN AND MARIAH
one of the only girls he hasn't tried to hook up with; ok maybe he has but she will deny him, she did date his brother for five years and he is a jack ass but isn't that big of one to hook up with his brothers ex. they are more like siblings now

AIDAN AND HOLLY
oh what a history, she is older and wild like him; actually back in the day he lost his virginity to her, they are still friends and had a fwb going before they both left town; now she may have a job but they will pick it up where they left off previously.

AIDAN AND CYRUS
yes aidan has to answer to someone, this is cyrus; he sells for the guy and yes he is aware of the other illegal dealings but unless they have something to do with his family he doesn't give a shit. right now they aren't total enemies, but lets see how it plays out.

AIDAN AND DAMON
strong dislike, after all damon is the god father of ava and is close with grace amd again aidan is jealous but will never show it, its not who he is.

AIDAN AND FLYNN
hardcore enemies for sure! obviously bc flynn is hooking up with grace and wants her and will totally hate that aidan and grace have to get married and definitely hates that aidan is the baby daddy of ava.

AIDAN AND GRACE
she wanted him in high school, she wasn't popular and she followed after him like a lost puppy; then there was a party and they hooked up, really aidan doesn't remember her (OUCH) and then she gets knocked up. he pays her off and skips town, now he's back and going to be facing reality, he is getting married to grace whether he likes it or not.

AIDAN AND JENNA
went to school together, he would cheat and copy off her papers and then when he ends up in the ER she runs into him again, weird coincidence. and he will make a scene at the hospital and such and he is going to go crazy on who she is bc she knows him and he doesn't remember her..
MAgnolia hart
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 09:27 AM

Unregistered

♥ AIDANi was originally thinking of making maggie this badass girl that everyone clashed with, and who was desperate to turn eighteen and move somewhere else. i think i can still leave it that way, and she can look up to aidan mwhahaha. she's gonna think he's the coolest person ever, and her parents are gonna be super worried that she's turning into a female version of aidan. c: these two are gonna be close, and she'll follow him around like a puppy. haha.
AIDAN BLACK
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 10:39 AM

-sexy and i know it
Group Icon

maggie/aidan:
awee omg that would be awesome! aidan would be a little
surprised that she looked up to him since he's well not a
good influence but he'd be protective of her and he wouldn't
lecture her or anything cause well he's just as bad but really
he wouldn't want her to get as bad as him cause she's his
baby sister xD
MAGNOLIA BLACK
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 10:45 AM

Unregistered

♥ AIDANshe's gonna be like, "buuuuut, i wanna be like you when i grow up! i wanna have fun!", hahaha. we should thread the minute they see each other after he comes back for the wedding. it'd be adorable. c:
AIDAN BLACK
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 10:48 AM

-sexy and i know it
Group Icon

maggie / aidan:
he'd be like oh? you want to grow up exactly like me..
well ok i'll protect u but lets piss off the parents shall
we? and omg yes that would be adorable <33
MAGNOLIA BLACK
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:08 AM

Unregistered

♥ AIDANwho's starting? hahaha. it'd be on their parent's home because she still lives with them.
AIDAN BLACK
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:13 AM

-sexy and i know it
Group Icon

nate/maggie:
that's fine! and umm can you? we can have it short cause
idk when my brother and everyone is coming home and i
won't be on until later when they get back
MAGNOLIA BLACK
Posted: Mar 31 2012, 11:42 AM

Unregistered

♥ AIDANgotcha. i'll PM you the link once it's up.
MADDOX MOODIE
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 08:57 AM

Unregistered

Maddox && Aidan
HATERS!
Maddox is Graces best friend since kindergarten and the pair have been inseparable since...Well they were not friends from 14 to about 17/18 due to Grace wanting to be popular. However, he was there for Grace since the birth of Ava and now Ava calls Maddox daddy! He has always hated Aidan, mainly when he found out he got Grace pregnant and basically ditched her. When he finds out both parents want the pair to marry he will flip! He will hate the idea and will do anything to make sure Grace is protected and not forced into anything. Feel free to edit and things.
MARCUS KIRSCH
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 09:15 AM

Unregistered

aidan&marcus;;okay so, marc needs a drug dealer so perhaps aidan could be involved? xD since he's just returning, and i've put down that for the past few years marc's been driving out of town to get his fix, maybe some sketchy person in the town told marc one of the black sons was a druggie, and then they contacted etc.. and now aidan's back in town and marc is trying to avoid him but owes a large sum of money or something, and doesn't know if aidan will bust his secret. OHEY, I'M TRYING TO CREATE DRAMA. add/edit/trash this crackbunny, of course.
KYLA KIRSCH
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 09:21 AM

Unregistered

AIDEN&KYLA

This here is Kyla, she's only seventeen and she would have been a kid when Aiden left so he'd probably have no idea who she was. Anyways, Kyla's mom used to be the local crack whore before she died and now her big brother Marcus is a little crack whore (I just really like saying crack whore!). It's safe to say she despises drugs. She's always wanted to come from some rich and glamorous life so the fact that Aiden treats his with such disrespect would drive her insane. NOW I HAVE AN IDEA BUT FEEL FREE TO VETO.

Now what if, some how, she clued onto the fact that Aiden was a dealer. If he dealt to her brother, she'd be majorly pissed. The trouble is everyone sees her as this seventeen year old, bubbly little cheerleader so noone takes her seriously. If she did find out though she'd go straight to Aiden and probably threaten him. Even she forgets sometimes that's she's still a baby and when it comes to her family she turns fierce. It could go two ways. Aiden could be pissed and things could get really chaotic. You know threats, abuse blah blah. OR he could be like "look little girl, i'll pay for you college tuition or something" to shut her up because if there's one thing Kyla wants more than anything, it's to get the fuck out of Bailey. Then she'd be torn between doing the right thing or living her dreams. This is just an idea, I love a little drama. Feel free to totally scrap it however!
AIDAN BLACK
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 03:02 PM

-sexy and i know it
Group Icon

aidan/maddox:
omg yes total hate and i think secretly
aidan is gonna be jealous bc maddox is close
to both grace and ava and well they hate him
(for good reason but still) so yes enemies ftw

aidan/marcus:
yes omg aidan so would supply marcus with
drugs, its what he does after all hehe; but yes
and yes aidan is one to remember someone owes
him money and yes he would go as far as threatening
to get what he wants

aidan/miah:
nods yes we do, BROTHERS FTW

aidan/kyla:
omg i love the idea that he offers to pay for her college
so she stays quiet bc he doesn't need some nosy no good
teenager to ruin anything; plus she's hot so he would hit
on her and if he threatens marcus on something bc he
doesn't pay up he can use kyla as leverage, yes he's that
bad rotfl
MARCUS KIRSCH
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 03:34 PM

Unregistered

aidan&marcus&kyla;;um this is amazing and dramatic and i love it and we need to do it right now. that is all.
ZACHARIAH WALKER
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 03:35 PM

as long as i got you <3
Group Icon

Group: STUDENTS ?!
Member No.: 113

aidan/marcus:
yayyy this is gonna be fun bc aidan will
stop at nothing to get what is his and
teehehe
KYLA KIRSCH
Posted: Apr 1 2012, 05:00 PM

Unregistered

KYLA&AIDEN&MARCUS

Okay this just MADE MY LIFE. I fucking love everything, it's like a soap opera <33 let me know if you'd like to start anything!
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

topic options Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  add reply new topic 

welcome to life in a small town. bailey, montana is so small that you can't find it on any map. however it is located between helena and butte. it is in every way a country town but it is also a highly obsessed hockey fan town. please remember to register in all uppercase when you make your account. we'd like it if you registered in FIRST and LAST only; ex: RAELYNN DAVIS.

affiliates!

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMAN redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites The A List The Power of Two

Affiliate with us!

montana skies;; was made just for life in a small town by kara

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1138 seconds | Archive