Quick Log In

welcome to knotwood.
Welcome to Knotwood, a medieval fantasy RPG. Two kingdoms who could not be more different from each other have joined by way of the political marriage between King Erikson Ravencrest and Queen Brynn Duskwither. Ravencrest, a near totalitarian society now must loosen its strict rules in order to fit into the more democratic kingdom of Duskwither. Despite this union, the lands of Knotwood are still restless. Not all are pleased with the joining of these two worlds and the people of both countries rest uneasy as rumor persists that Erikson wishes control over both lands completely. In a show of good faith, the two kingdoms agreed to create a joint Fellowship, a shining example of unity, trust and justice. The group consists of the most elite warriors of the kingdom an is led by members of both Royal houses. However, the rivalry between the two countries and their political views places hairline fractures in an otherwise sound group of young individuals. It can be agreed however that both sides want peace and both sides work diligently towards ensuring that. With the ever encroaching threats of rival factions, evil beasts and fantastical creatures of which the people of Knotwood share this land with one thing is assured in that adventure in this vast and amazing land is never lacking.

month and weather
Iunius, Year 784. There are 30 days in this month. It is currently late spring in the lands of both Duskwither and Ravencrest. Summer brings scorching heat to the mainlands and excruciatingly more to Emmersend.
quick links
New Players
      Plot and Information
      Races and Classes
      Rules and Regulations
      Calendar and Time
      Cities and Villages
      Fellowship Listing
      Canon List
      Dynamic Time
      Face Claim
      Character Sheet

Established Players
      Posting Procedure
      Ye Ol' Cliffnotes
      Characters in Play
      NPC List
      Knotwood Polyvore Group
C-BOX
For questions, please post here if an admin isn't about. The main admin runs on EST. Please read all info before asking, and for questions regarding stats and activity, click here.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )  add reply  new topic  new poll 

Crystalwick Fishing, Martius 15 | OPEN.
Andrika Duskwither
Posted: Mar 13 2011, 02:08 PM

The Archer
Group Icon

Group: Duskwither
Member No.: 3

Martius 15, Mid Afternoon.
Crystalwick | Crystalwick Fishing Tournament.
Attire: Fancy fishing wear.
OPEN. Happens a month previous to this rollover's month.

Andrika was a skilled fisherman when she played fair and fished for fun but at the moment, the fish were avoiding her, knowing that she would try and interrogate each and every fish with her Ranger skills in order to pluck out where the biggest fish were. She wanted to win, her competitive spirit in high gear, so much so she had managed to convince her co-leader into coming here, deviating off of their path to Ravencrest territory to compete. The Crystalwick Fishing tournament only happened every four years and the last time Andrika had lost, a millimeter shy from having the largest fish. To the victor goes the spoils, none of which she could partake in and the bitter resentment she had stored up over the years was now being taken out on the poor fish who happened to cross her line.

The rivers were cleared of ice but to the touch it was freezing cold. She was standing in her boots in the middle of a shallow area of the river. It was a beautiful day, warm enough to not have to wear any capes or cloaks. Shoulders and arms were exposed but she was paying no mind to being a proper lady because she had never been in the first place. Trying to get her to sit through an etiquette lesson only ended in frustration and her teachers in Duskwither had not been patient people. Her mother however, had been very patient and through this she had learned enough to survive in court without embarrassment. At the moment however those rules were thrown out of the window as the petite princess cursed at her bait being bitten off of her line.

"Damned little vile things. GET ON MY LINE!" She barked her command but the fish refused her. Her dress had absorbed water up to her waist and she reached at the bodice of the dress, pulling it up in a huff before she cast her line again. Andrika was two seconds away from dipping her head in the water and yelling to the fish below but she was attempting decorum. Some men had the advantage in boats and the woman didn't want to waste funds on renting one. Therefore, standing in the middle of the stream would have to do, and she would make due because she was determined for victory.
Drystan Hurst
Posted: Mar 13 2011, 06:42 PM

▪ Alchemist Extraordinaire ▪
Group Icon

Member No.: 7

Fishing was not exactly what one would call a hobby of the Assassin, but there were so very few things he would refuse or back out from that no one who knew him well would expect him not to participate. Some things were silly, most dangerous and others entirely unknown where he lacked any type of skill. Truth was, for Drystan it wasn’t winning that was most important, but participating as he’d rather lose than sit on the sidelines and watch. It always led him into trouble and one would think he would’ve learnt his lesson by then. Well, he did, he just didn’t quite try to fix it. An eyebrow was perked as the Assassin stood on the shore of the lake, index finger rubbing on his chin for a few moments as he attempted to find a solution to his current query.

He had the proper fishing equipment, just not the knowledge on how to use it correctly. His previous attempts had been utter disasters, managing only to throw his line a very short distance away and actually hit another fisherman when he swung it backwards by accident. Perhaps the last one wasn’t by accident, but it could be a coincidence that a guy who snickered at the Assassin’s lack of fishing skills happened to walk that way in the precise moment. The sound of a familiar voice at a very off put tone made a smirk appear on his features and stood up from his place, walking around a couple of trees to see its source, confirming his suspicions that it was his fellowship’s leader that was trying to command the fishes. “Did you try saying ‘please’?” he said with a bit of smile as he began to walk through the water toward the Ranger.

“Or battling your eyelashes? Worth a shot.” He grinned slightly once he reached next to Andrika, still holding his fishing pole in his hand. “Not that I would know much about it. I might as well try poking the fishes with this and the results will be the same.” The Assassin lifted the pole for a second to show what he was referring to, which to him was basically a stick with a line and not sharp enough to use as a spear either. “To express my personal and, albeit unasked for, opinion, I think you’d have better luck with an arrow.” he said with a bit of a nod before he looked toward the water, watching through the water and some smaller fishes floating not too far away from them but stubbornly refusing to take the bait. “Mm, I’m seriously considering poisoning the water to simply bring the fish on the surface… dead and belly up… but that would be wrong, right?” The grin on his face showed enough amusement to indicate that he did think of it to be wrong, but found absolutely nothing wrong with doing that per say.
Andrika Duskwither
Posted: Mar 13 2011, 07:19 PM

The Archer
Group Icon

"Bat my eyelashes? Must mean you think I'm attractive enough to seduce a fish to my line. I'll take that as a compliment." She grinned, looking aside as he approached with fishing rod in hand. The grin grew slightly larger when he admitted to not being as skilled in fishing as he was in his specific trades, some laughter leaving her in light of his words. "I almost reached for my bow but if I let myself fall to the temptation I would certainly be disqualified and I refuse to lose this contest. Again." The woman spoke with a great deal of bitterness when she spoke the word 'again'. Her dark brown eyes searched his person, looking first towards his fishing pole, then back up to look him in the eye, her laughter growing at his idea of fishing. "Yes Mr. Hurst, that would be very much in the wrong. I think you should stick to techniques like my own...verbally berating the fish to death. Much more safer when it comes time to eat what we've caught."

The woman placed a hand against her chest and she fluttered her eyes closed, making a small pledge. "As your leader, it is my duty to assist those within my fellowship. I shall teach you how to fish." Her eyes reopened and her lips spread into a smile and she put up one finger to scold him should he attempt to open his mouth to comment on this. "You must trust that I am a skilled fisherman but this is only when I am in a boat and the fish are not aware of my need for revenge from the events of four years ago here in Crystalwick." The Ranger shoved her rod into the shallow water so that it would stick up and she would not lose it, walking with heavy steps in the water behind the Assassin, positioning his arms in a way that would benefit holding the rod better. Considering he was much larger than her she had to push up against him, arms stretching as far as they could go. She had to stand on her toes in order to peer over his shoulder, letting her chin rest there for a moment as she looked. "One hand higher than the other. It's all in the wrist." Her lips pushed together and she laughed up against his back for a moment because she felt like she was being a little ridiculous attempting to teach but she honestly didn't care. Collecting herself, by way of him allowing her to do so she showed him the movement. "...if my techniques happen to help you capture the largest fish here....I want half of that prize money." Andrika was teasing as she really had no need for money. She just wanted the glory.
Drystan Hurst
Posted: Mar 13 2011, 11:15 PM

Group Icon

An eyebrow was perked toward her pledge of teaching him how to fish, ready to make a comment on that but the gesture was foreseen and stopped by the Ranger just in time. Instead he briefly lifted his palms to show that he won’t say anything on the subject and followed her with his gaze as she dug her fishing pole into the shallow end to return toward him. The Assassin allowed his arms to be guided properly on the rod, eyes shifting to the side a little toward her as he felt the young woman pushing herself up against his back and chin momentarily placing itself on his shoulder. “Of course it is…” he said under his breath between light laughter toward her instruction. His arms were loosened though his hands gripped on the fishing pole so she could show the motion by example. “Mm, I don’t know. Won’t the fish avoid me also just for learning your technique?” A smirk stretched his lips as he looked over his shoulder toward her. “Alright, let’s see if this works.” he said as he attempted to focus on his grip around the fishing pole.

He mimicked the motion the Ranger had showed him, but placed too much attention on the actual movement that he neglected the line, the thin string flying in a haphazard manner only to end up in the water behind them and nowhere near his target as he had let his wrist a bit too loose. “I think you have your work cut out for you.” he said with a grin and leaned the rod forward to retrieve the line, but the hook inevitably caught in her dress pooled about the water, lifting it a few inches on her legs, but the Assassin noticed quickly and scoffed a bit amusedly. “Ah, now that would’ve been embarrassing for me if I hadn’t mentioned the possibility of seducing the fishes.” He grinned a little and shifted to take the hook out of the dress, returning to his former position as if to try again. “You must’ve made quite an impression on the fishes if they remember you. Then again, I don’t think anyone else attempted the berating method so you must’ve been rather memorable.” There was a lot of doubt that someone else had used that method. “That was a compliment also, just so you know.” he said with the grin growing a bit wider as he looked toward her once more. “And yes, I’m attempting to flatter my way up the ranks since it seems providing fish isn’t working.” he joked as Drystan was clearly very far away from ever showing intentions to move into a position of leadership within the group.
Andrika Duskwither
Posted: Mar 14 2011, 12:48 AM

The Archer
Group Icon

As she watched her fishing pupil cast the line the woman winced, her lips pushing together to repress a laugh as the line wobbled, then inevitably got caught in her dress. Her brows raised and she chuckled. When it lifted by consequence, she watched as he twisted the hook from the skirt. "I can be a patient teacher..." She grinned, the smile pushing up one corner of her mouth. "Perhaps you should try the seduction method on the fish as opposed to the poisoning or berating methods. It would be the perfect distraction in my own plots in catching those scaly beasts." A splashing noise suddenly caught her attention and she witnessed her line being dragged off. With a small gasp she raced towards the rod, grasping it at the last second, arms pulling back on the taut line. The end of the swerved around in the water and when she yanked back, the fish at nearly three feet in length curved in the air before slapping back into the shallow waters.

As it pulled at her again, Andrika saw a streak of fire red pull through the sky directly from the treeline. "NO! NO! Spitfire! NO." She scolded but her cries went on deaf ears as the dragonhawk swooped towards the skin of the water and plucked the fish out of the riverbed, snapping the line and quickly making his escape into the trees. He cawed a few times in victory as Andrika shook her fist at him. "Insolent little beast!" Her lips down turned into a pout as she looked at her broken line. Tucking the rod under her arm she pulled up on the bodice of her dress again with a firm yank. "After all I've done." Her brown eyes looked up and glared into the tree line one last time before she tromped her way to the edge of the shoreline where her things were. She flopped into the grass and uncorked a bottle of Alwyr wine, taking a little chug before she set to work fixing a new hook. "Unfair..." Andrika couldn't help but burst out in a laugh, not one to pout for very long.
Drystan Hurst
Posted: Mar 14 2011, 10:35 PM

Group Icon

“If worse comes to worst, we can try that.” he answered toward her suggestion, but suddenly his attention was veered away from the Ranger and focused on the splashing noise. His eyebrows rose when she quickly attempted to hold what seemed like a very large fish back, but her dragonhawk was quicker, grabbing the fish and flying with it into the tree lines. The Assassin scoffed in amusement and made his way through the water into the more shallow end but not on shore just yet. “Your dragonhawk just showed us how it’s done. If we want to catch anything, we should either get you a boat or get Spitfire to teach us.” An amused grin stretched his lips before his eyes looked around his feet, a few smaller fishes swimming around. “Might as well try…” he muttered as he tossed the fishing pole idly on the shore. It seemed he was moving his head following a particular one before his body abruptly turned into a black mist hovering above the water. It seemed to sit still, as if it was waiting to then suddenly materialize his hand quickly and a dagger stabbed through the water from the black haze of mist, out of nowhere piercing through a fish swimming below.

The Assassin’s entire body then materialized back, holding the dagger in his hand with a small fish on the pointed end, an amused look on his face at the pathetic size of the poor thing. “Not a winner, not golden and now too poisoned to eat, but at least it never saw it coming.” he said with a scoff, walking through the water to sit down on the shore, still examining the tiny dead fish on the end of his dagger. “No chance Spitfire will trade for this one, is there?” He grinned again before he let the small fish on the grass next to him and returned his dagger in its place. The Assassin watched as Andrika fixed her hook back into her line, smirking a bit before he spoke. “Too bad my disguising abilities doesn’t work for shifting into animals. It would’ve been easy to just make people see me as a very, very large fish. You could’ve carried me to them, took your prize and then carry me away before they ate me.”
Andrika Duskwither
Posted: Mar 14 2011, 11:55 PM

The Archer
Group Icon

Andrika looked up for a moment as the haze consumed Drystan, the smirk returning as she watched him rematerialized in front of her with the tiniest fish she had ever seen at the tournament on his dagger. Her shoulder shrugged lightly and she laughed at his words. "I doubt it. He's probably nearly done stripping the meat from the bone. Aside from that, it's poisonous and second that size would barely make for an appetizer for his large and endless stomach..." The woman crossed her legs, mindful of her sopping wet skirt. Her hands were still twisting the rope around the spool at the bottom of the rod when her brown eyes ventured back up to look at the Assassin. "Overall I'd have to say it was a good try."

Her work was quick with the fishing rod as it was true, she had skill. When he addressed her, she looked back up towards him with a small laugh. "Then I would have to hold you and you would have to trust that I wouldn't let them throw you back...or cook you for dinner. What does an Assassin taste like? Darkness and shadow?" Her lips kept the smirk as she looked down towards what she was doing for a moment. "But again, that would be cheating though the offer is very tempting." A small chuckle escaped her and she spun the line just slightly to test its fluidity. "Even more so, I'm tempted to just give up and drink the rest of the day away..." She grinned, shrugging both of her shoulders. After setting down her rod, the curly haired Ranger held up the bottle of wine, moving it from side to side gently as if to taunt him with it.
Drystan Hurst
Posted: Mar 16 2011, 09:57 PM

Group Icon

“With just a dash of that mysterious air about us.” he completed her guess on what an Assassin fish might taste like with a grin attached to his lips. His shoulders shrugged amusedly as she called that method to be cheating, though didn’t deny it. No point in denying the truth. After she tested the line of her fishing rod, his eyes shifted back toward the Ranger, following the bottle of wine swayed lightly in front of him. “I don’t even need to be talked into that so I won’t bother pretending.” he said with a smirk. “Not a very proper vice to tempt me with m’lady.” he added the formal manner of addressing his leader with the smirk growing wider as she did not strike him as the type who would demand or require to be addressed as such in spite of her royal blood. “Luckily, it worked.” Drystan took the bottle from her hand after he spoke, taking a drink out of the Elven wine, the pleasant aroma welcomed. “Unless I gather the energy to catch about a thousand of those tiny fishes then I don’t stand much of a chance anyway. I guess Spitfire wins this contest. A pity he most likely ate his proof.” The Assassin nodded, more than certain the dragonhawk could not care less about the contest and already had eaten the fish.

His fingers tapped onto his chin for a few moments as if deep in thought before he spoke. “Now I’m regretting I haven’t learnt how to make an Enlarging potion from my father. He used to brew them for some of his costumers though it was no easy task. We could’ve used it on one of those little fishes. Of course, the patrons requested for other… personal purposes I suppose…” he let that sentence linger while an insinuating smirk curved his lips before he took another drink. “I always guessed they wanted to make their horses bigger. You know, for better traction, more strength to gather their crops quicker.” He couldn’t help but scoff at that the second he said it. “Of course, if the effect was still in place after four hours, one had to go see a proper Healer.” Another smirk was hidden as he took a drink of the wine. “Don’t be surprised that all my methods can, arguably, be considered cheating.” The Assassin stood up from his place but did not handle the bottle over as he was usually prone to. “Mm, wonder if I’m going to give it back now.” he said, dangling the bottle in the same manner she had done to him with a grin on his lips. “You’re the skilled fisherman here, I can just stay on the shore and drink. Believe me when I say you could not have a better person to watch and cheer you on. I have enough of this and I’ll start singing like a drunken pirate on the dock heading toward his favorite brothel.” He stopped for a moment and his eyes looked up as if in thought. “Hmm, I think I’ve shared too much. Should’ve let you find that out on your own. Now it took some edge off of my mysterious Assassin edge.”
Rhyannon Gianes
Posted: Mar 16 2011, 11:37 PM

The Druid
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

Settled on the bank not far from her younger sister sat Rhyan, line in the waters but that was the extent of her mind being in the competition. The young woman could be as competitive as Andi but there were just some things she had no real interest in. Fishing was for gather food only, fishing for sport was something she had never been a fan of. That did not stop her from entering at her sister request of course, nor did her thoughts on it force her to ruin her sister love of the sport.

Rhyan's pole was propped in the earth beside her as the woman gazed up at the clouds moving through the beautiful blue sky. It was a lovely day, a perfect day to allow themselves to be distracted from the causes of the fellowship and just take in the world around them. She chuckled now and then at the conversation between Andrika and Drystan making no attempt to interact with them. Things were far to peaceful at the moment for her input and the playful nature between the assassin and the ranger she found far too amusing. Her addition would only interrupt the flow of their own words.
Andrika Duskwither
Posted: Mar 17 2011, 03:25 AM

The Archer
Group Icon

Andrika visibly winced towards being called 'm'lady' by the Assassin, her breath letting go of a scoff. A greater chuckle left her lips at the imagery her active imagination put forth at his words towards the effects of an enlargement potion, forcing her hand up over her lips to contain her laughter. The woman leaned back into the grass, her elbows holding her up as she perked a brow towards his first guess to where it concerned the horses but then burst out again in a more heartier laugh at the comment regarding the healer. She pushed some hair from her face with her fingertips, holding steady on one elbow for a moment to do so. "Oh, I am not surprised in the least and I expect nothing less as in more dire circumstances, the advantage that this sort of mentality brings is always welcomed." The Ranger couldn't deny that those same methods had helped the Fellowship more than once since he had joined. Her eyes widened a bit when he stood and denied her the bottle in return, her gaze mixing a look of mild annoyance with amusement as she pushed up on the ground to stand to meet him face to face. Actually, face to torso as he was much taller than she was. Her head craned up slightly, smirking lightly towards him as she lifted on the bodice of her dress again with both hands.

"As much as I would love to hear you sing... " Her hand curled around the neck of the bottle while it was still in his hand. She gazed at him trying to look stern with that same amused look dancing on her features before her lips spread into a grin. "On second thought...keep it. Drink up. I'll find some way to extract you from the brothel though if you have to go a brothel to see pretty women that puts a rather large insult to those within your Fellowship who are just as, if not more beautiful. Or would you be going for the intellectual conversation? Or perhaps you're attempting to make some extra income. I'll gladly pay." Her brow lifted, laughing at the thought before she took the bottle from him to take a drink, placing it back into his hand after she did so. "Hm, I'll be back..." The curly hair brunette turned on her boots with a bounce to her step, leaving behind the scent of lilac and Alwyr red in her wake as she disappeared around the edge of the shoreline. About ten minutes later she waded through the shallow river, pushing a boat behind her. It was large enough for four people but looked a little dangerous to ride in being all rickety and rotting. "I seized it from an old man..." Actually, she had charmed her way into borrowing it from an older man who had given up for the day. Andrika hopped in, then hollered to shore. "Come on then!" She motioned as she had forgotten her pole and bait, smirking at her demand of the Assassin. Her eyes looked over towards Rhyan sitting in her own little world and she yelled. "Rhyan! Do you want to venture out and get lost at sea?!?!"
Drystan Hurst
Posted: Mar 17 2011, 11:48 PM

Group Icon

“No one really goes to a brothel to see pretty women. Plus, I’ve heard the Smarmy Beast does have rather generous wages for those willingly to make their living as such. You pay, I’ll gladly accept it.” he responded with a laugh after she handed him the bottle back, his eyes following her with a perk of his eyebrows as she walked away. “Is it just me or was her voice laced with trouble?” he said as he turned to look toward Rhyannon, though his features denoted only amusement. The Assassin wasn’t one to mind trouble. He had come to terms that it would follow and catch him eventually. Ten minutes later, an old boat seemed to move slowly through the water, the Ranger wadding toward the shore and hopping into it to holler from the distance toward them. An amused breath escaped as he could only wonder how she had come in possession of the boat. “Be warned though, apparently pets don’t quite get the concept of this outing.” Another smirk curved his lips as the Druid also possessed a pet and had definitely seen what Spitfire had done to the fish.

Grabbing the pole, the bait and the bottle, Drystan moved through the water toward the boat, hoisting himself in it. “Your pole, your bait, your… my bottle.” he spoke as he handed the Ranger her things, mocking hesitation in regards to the wine but relented after taking another drink and handed it over as well. His eyes looked around the boat as if to inspect it for a few good moments before he turned his gaze back on Andrika. “Is it ‘seize’ as in a ‘he knowingly and consciously gave you the boat’ or in a ‘we will have to make a run for it later’ type of way?” There was little else but amusement in his tone as there rarely was concern in regard to any matters. The grin on his features denoted that.
Celaena Mikhail
Posted: Mar 18 2011, 05:24 PM

The Mystic
Group Icon

Member No.: 20

"Here fishy, fishy," Celaena said in a sing-song voice as if cooing the fish would get them to take the bait. Less that two minutes and she was already growing antsy. Her face was a mixture of halfhearted concentration and excitement. A fishing competition had seemed like a bright idea when she heard but now, not so much. She lacked the patience to sit still (or be quiet to catch fish. The blonde wasn't even going to be a blip on the radar when it came to the actual competition. Celaena hadn't even dressed for the occasion as apparent in her attire. She kicked her feet causing a set of ripples through the water. Yeah, she was just here for kicks. That and the drinks though she'd only need one and she'd be completely blitzed. She stood up and walked closer to the two currently conversing.

"You know, I've heard about brothels but I've never actually seen one. I wonder if there as colorful as my brother said they were."" She had only caught the last half of their conversation and was speaking mostly to herself. Celaena had a terrible habit of speaking her thoughts aloud.She wasn't very gullible as it was hard to trick her but her brothers had learned long ago to get around her empathy. "Then again, half of the things Rourke says is the opposite of true." Brushing locks of her hair off her shoulder, she crinkled her nose. Lost at sea? Ooh, sounded fun to her. "I'm in!" Her face went from being lost into thought into a wide smile and bright eyes. "Seize as in seize the day!"

Andrika Duskwither
Posted: Mar 19 2011, 09:52 PM

The Archer
Group Icon

She gave him a dirty look when he didn't immediately return the bottle to her and then she laughed, rolling her eyes upward as if completely innocent of the accusation. "All I did was bat my eyelashes and pouted my lips. My charm did the rest." The woman smirked, taking a bigger gulp before she heard Celaena say Seize the day and the smirk grew louder. Andrika stood up in the boat and it rocked from side to side when she did so. "Hurry! I'm in a boat alone with a man...people will talk unless I have a woman accompanying!" She laughed, this being not exactly true and more a joke on her part. Didn't bother her in the least to be alone with any man, let alone Drystan. Decorum and proper princess-like procedure always seemed to take a back seat where it concerned the Ranger.

Andrika took one of the oars and pushed against the water with it, wading the boat over towards the blond woman so that she could more easily enter. "Oh whatever would you have done to me Mr. Hurst had it not been for Miss Mikhail's acceptance of my invitation to be lost at sea...?" She sighed overtly, though jokingly and then grinned, picking up her bottle to take another sip before offering it to Celaena after she had safely entered the boat. "We'll follow the river to the mouth of the ocean...there is secret spot the old man told me about. I let him kiss me on the cheek for that kind of information..." Her eyes shifted mischievously, putting it to question if she actually did this or not.
Rhyannon Gianes
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 03:52 AM

The Druid
Group Icon

Member No.: 11

A chuckle escaped Rhyannon's lips as her sister appeared with a less than sea worthy vessel. At the invitation to be lost at sea, the Druid rose from the ground dusting the earth from her dress. "I suppose sister dear if I didn't tag along there would be no one to keep the three of you from getting yourselves killed." a playful smirk lifted the corner of her lips as she gathered her swords and strapped the scabbards to her back before taking a few steps and springing onto the boat next to her sister, intentionally rocking the boat in an attempt to make Drystan stagger.

Resting her hands on her hips she glanced around at her fellow boat mates "So what is the plan Andrika? Hunting for mermaids? Scavenging for treasure? What's the charge fearless leader?
Drystan Hurst
Posted: Mar 21 2011, 10:48 PM

Group Icon

The Assassin shifted his eyes toward the Mystic as she answered in regards to ‘seizing’, a breath of laughter escaping at the thought that nothing safe could possibly come out of it. Which happened to be right up his alley. His eyebrows rose for a second at Andrika’s mock of outrage at being alone with a man. “No worries. I can always change my appearance into a woman if it makes you more comfortable.” he said with a smirk, taking one of the other oar to aid push the boat further to the shore for Celaena to join them. “I wouldn’t dare voice my previous intentions in the presence of a lady.” he replied with a grin and a barely contained laugh at the mock of insinuation of having done something if they had been alone. His eyes followed the Mystic as she stepped onto the rickety boat as well to then shift toward Rhyannon, not even attempting to challenge the possibility of the Druid keeping them out of trouble.

For a second, he almost thought Rhyan rocked the boat to purposefully make him fall into the water, eyes almost suspicious after he managed to regain his balance though just barely. “Careful, you wouldn’t want me to get my lovely curls wet.” he said toward the Druid with a very wide smirk on his lips toward something she had mentioned once she was under the influence of a poison that forced one into telling the truth. The Assassin moved a bit on the boat to make room, turning toward Celaena to speak. “If you’re curious, I can confirm your brother’s words on brothels being… colorful. I would offer to escort you to one if you wish for proof, but apparently my presence there would be an insult to the, just as much or perhaps more, pretty women within our fellowship, so I’ll abstain from that.” Looking for a moment over his shoulder toward the length of the ocean, his eyebrows raised and then turned back toward the Ranger. “Did the old man also tell you what awaits at that secret spot or did he ask for far too much in return to divulge that information?”
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2   add reply  new topic  new poll 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1969 seconds | Archive
skin by novia of rcr, RPG-D, and shadowplay