zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Knight Online - Kalais' Library Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Addition to INT priest guide, by Tristus
Kalais
  Posted: Monday 15 February 2010 04:50

Crimson Mage Forever!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Recently I got email with addition for knight online int priest guide, I dont have much time for update site, but at least I will put it here so that nice work won't be wasted:

Author: Tristus

i want to add something to "int priest"
items:
rings: after rol and roc could be ROM best adviceable item
besides its cheaper, easier to make +1, so its sometimes the best.

Necks: We is good gives some res but not better than EP, it gives 20hp, for the people who doesnt want to go PKing or having "some" problems with mages, its better than in, (i still prefer IN, its the best item in the game)

for most pet priests, IB is better than Glass but its expencive, somebody should write something about it.

earrings: there are some new items in USKO, priests have master earring Lilime, its best choice for priests.
###########################################################################
My Advice for, +60(master) Priests on USKO:
get first quest items,
if you have some money try to get ROM x2(dual) and Lilime+1 (there is no +0) x2
if you cannot get lilime you can get sse, i got it, its pretty good (but not better than lilime)
after you got it, get ske belt or bronze belt, many people says bb is enough, i prefer ske belt but its more expencive.
next step you should get an elemental pentand, it gives 20hp, its good, and you can easily sell it back.

now, you have got all items, lets try with some exotics; you should get this set:
ROM+1 or ROL dual
Lilime +2 dual
Glass belt, its cheaper than IB and there is only 20def differance (glass belt has +int)
Iron neck; i know its difficult to get it but, its worth

after you got it: you can change glass belt to ib, (i dont prefer it)
try to make your earrings +2, rom +2 or rol +1 (roc should make it too, but its not worth to pay so much)

old items: there are "new" items there are called themself old items, they cannot be upgraded with conservatively ways.
you can give 3 old items and some other items to get a new one, but it can easily be burned, i dont prefer it.
i advice: old sse (10m on carcac east), old bb(something like 3gb). You should only buy items, that not "darkened".
If you buy such items you cannot sell them back, e.a old ske belt.
##############################################################################

I hope, it helps
Greets
Tristus

--------------------
Knight Online Fansite - Kalais' Library | Crimson Mage not active | Int BP not active
My Diablo 3 Calculators: Diablo 3 Exp Counter | Diablo 3 Gem Calculator | Diablo 3 AH Calculator
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
This forum is a part of the Knight Online Fansite - Kalais' Library.
This site is part of gaming websites network - games.kalais.net.
Other games: Diablo 3 Exp Counter | Diablo 3 Gem Calculator | Shakes & Fidget | Torchlight 2 | Diablo 1 | WarCraft 2
Forum skin design by kalais studios.