InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

We are a Harry Potter-based, post-book game set in the present day. Lord Voldemort has been defeated and the wizarding world is back to business as usual, and business as usual for thousands of underaged wizards and witches world-wide means skipping school, drinking, cheating, stealing, and fighting. Play as an inmate, a marshal, or one of the creatures native to the island.

Welcome to Furiae Correctional Facility, the only international institution that will whoop your children so you don't have to.

Quick Login

Administrators

Skin modified from Undone by AJ Vixen of RCR.

Add Reply New Topic New Poll

Milestone Announcement
Furies
Posted: Jun 4 2011, 03:54 AM

Champion of Megaera & Outsiders
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We finally have more female than male characters. IT HAS HAPPENED, FOLKS! I'm not sure if I should say "keep up the good work" or what; this wasn't really some sort of goal I was striving towards, but it is interesting to note that - however briefly - Furiae is now like other games. Kinda.
Harper Pollock
Posted: Jun 4 2011, 09:52 AM

levelTHREE
Group Icon

Group: Inmate (Alecto)
Member No.: 63

Ah shit. It's my fault, isn't it?

--------------------
Furies
Posted: Jun 12 2011, 06:01 PM

Champion of Megaera & Outsiders
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Wow, Aly. You really opened the flood gates. wink.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options Add Reply New Topic New Poll

RPG-Directory redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay The Fireplace: Rolplay And Resources for ALL Players

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0703 seconds | Archive