InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

We are a Harry Potter-based, post-book game set in the present day. Lord Voldemort has been defeated and the wizarding world is back to business as usual, and business as usual for thousands of underaged wizards and witches world-wide means skipping school, drinking, cheating, stealing, and fighting. Play as an inmate, a marshal, or one of the creatures native to the island.

Welcome to Furiae Correctional Facility, the only international institution that will whoop your children so you don't have to.

Quick Login

Administrators

Skin modified from Undone by AJ Vixen of RCR.

Add Reply New Topic New Poll

Capturing of Werewolves, [finished]
Furies
Posted: May 11 2011, 01:36 PM

Champion of Megaera & Outsiders
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thread: Spy
Plot: Jacob will be running from the facility, through the forest, to meet other werewolves. When he is finished "playing," he will find his way back to the facility, either as a human or as a were. The thread will end upon his return to the facility. This thread is primarily for werewolves, but does not exclude other members. This thread is a precursor to the beginning of werewolf capture threads.
Sicila O'Dair
Posted: May 13 2011, 11:01 PM

Warden
Group Icon

Group: Story Council (Faculty)
Member No.: 2

Thread: You Who Belong to Me
Plot: This is a continuation of Spy. Inmates and faculty of Furiae will arrive by broom-ride to the forest where Jacob, Kassandrah, and Aiden are. They will successfully subdue the three and transport them back to the facility, where the thread will end.

"Spy" will continue in conjunction with this thread, but it will end ICly in the late morning with the impending arrival of the capture group. "Spy" does not need to end when they are captured in "You Who Belong to Me" because they take place in different IC times. The participants of "Spy" can join "You Who Belong to Me" at any time to set the new scene to which the facility will be arriving.

--------------------
Sicila O'Dair
Posted: May 27 2011, 08:36 PM

Warden
Group Icon

Group: Story Council (Faculty)
Member No.: 2

Thread: We Fought the Wilds and the Wilds Lost
Plot: This thread wraps up the trilogy. The other two threads may continue as long as they need, because the timelines do not overlap.

Aiden Chiskovi, Jacob Warrington, and Kassandrah Lutina were subdued by inmates during You Who Belong to Me (listed in the post above), which will end after they are successfully captured. The party arrives back at the facility for awards, punishments, and the in-processing of the two new inmates.

Adam Powers, Kyler Sterling, Theo Cross, Tyson Payne, and Valkyrie Black are given their original wands for a single month for their displays of outstanding behavior and skill during You Who Belong to Me.

Tisiphone House is deducted 50 points for the actions of Lin Bai during You Who Belong to Me.

Other inmates' actions are unreported as of this time.

--------------------
Furies
Posted: May 28 2011, 02:12 PM

Group Icon

All posts modified to include Adam Powers.
Furies
Posted: Jun 13 2011, 08:04 AM

Group Icon

I felt Perry's post was the perfect spot to end We Fought the Wilds, so I've closed it and will be adding/tallying everyone's points eventually (once I have a few more closed threads to add) who participated. If you'd still like to reply, please let me know and I'll unlock it.

We're still looking to finish Spy (Kitty is closing this with her next post) and You Who Belong to Me (PMs have been sent out for those who are next - the thread should be wrapped up in two more posts).

Once again everyone who participated, this was so awesome. You guys are great! I can't say this enough. This all started with the basic request of "I'd like my werewolf to get into the facility" and turned into three awesome threads. Please keep requests like this coming and we'll be happy to provide a plot for them. Thanks again, it wouldn't have been awesome without you all!
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options Add Reply New Topic New Poll

RPG-Directory redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay The Fireplace: Rolplay And Resources for ALL Players

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0990 seconds | Archive