DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

We are a Harry Potter-based, post-book game set in the present day. Lord Voldemort has been defeated and the wizarding world is back to business as usual, and business as usual for thousands of underaged wizards and witches world-wide means skipping school, drinking, cheating, stealing, and fighting. Play as an inmate, a marshal, or one of the creatures native to the island.

Welcome to Furiae Correctional Facility, the only international institution that will whoop your children so you don't have to.

Quick Login

Administrators

Skin modified from Undone by AJ Vixen of RCR.

Add Reply New Topic

Why is talking so hard?
Nodoka Miyazaki
Posted: Aug 7 2011, 02:25 PM

levelFOUR
Group Icon

Group: Inmate (Alecto)
Member No.: 93

Nodoka was on her to the psychologist's officer as she was told that she had an appointment. They handed her a pace of paper and she asked for directions. She didn't know where it was and didn't generally go down to the basement. She was quit scared about going as she didn't really want to talk about her past and her fears as it was really painful but yet she couldn't keep on going the way she was. She wouldn't be able to keep her life male free forever. Thought she wanted to be male free.

When Nodoka got to the shrinks office she stood outside for a minute with her hand in a fist shape ready to knock. It took her a few minutes to knock on the door to say she was here as she had thought about walking away.As talking about things had never been her strong point as would bottle things up.

--------------------
Astrid Orville
Posted: Aug 8 2011, 11:42 PM

Therapist
Group Icon

Group: Faculty
Member No.: 98

"Come in!" she called, motioning with her wand to make the door swing open.

It revealed a small, cozy room with no windows. A bright, snapping fire burned in a hearth, and a small black and white cat lay in front of it, dozing. There were two overstuffed chairs, large and puffy looking. In one of them sat a short redhead with a smile on her face.

"Nodoka, isn't it? Please, come sit!" she invited, motioning to the empty chair, "care for some tea?"

--------------------
Nodoka Miyazaki
Posted: Aug 9 2011, 03:33 AM

levelFOUR
Group Icon

The woman on the other side said"come in" and the door swang oppen to which Nodoka walked in.Nodoka looked round the room. it gave off a nice cozy vibe which Nodoka liked. She really hadn't exspected it to look like this. She had thought it would of been shabby and scary.Yet it was cozy with a friendly looking woman.

"Um..yes im nodoka miyzaka."she said in a shy quit way. She then wondered over to the chair whilst the woman spoke. Nodoka then sat down."Um..yes please." It was still said rather quite shy way. She then started twiddling her thumbs.

--------------------
Astrid Orville
Posted: Aug 10 2011, 08:42 PM

Therapist
Group Icon

Astrid poured out the tea and slid a cup over to the girl.

"As you may know, I am Astrid Orville, the new school psychologist," she said as way of introduction, "now, why don't you tell me how you got into the facility?"

Astrid had quickly learned that was a good starting point. Of course usually she already knew what they did, but it did good to have them tell her in their own words. It usually told her a bit about what kind of person they were. Did they put the blame on someone else? Were they sorry for it? Did they realize what they had done was wrong?

--------------------
Nodoka Miyazaki
Posted: Aug 11 2011, 07:26 AM

levelFOUR
Group Icon

When the the cup tea showed up i front of her, she picked it up with her hands. She then drank a little bit of it but it was to hot for her liking so she just put it back down.

The woman then said that her name was Astrid Orville and some other stuf to which Nodoka made a mental note of it. The woman then asked a question. Nodoka was thinking that wouldn't the woman already know. she imagined that Sicila would of put the files on her desk and said read them."I'm here as I tried make a love potion. I didn't mean for it to go wrong, I swear."Nodoka could remember that day really well and how she tried to beg Professor McGonagall to not report her. Nodoka was still annoyed that her best friend Yue got let off lightly. " I didn't mean to do it." though that didn't mean she wouldn't try again.

--------------------
Astrid Orville
Posted: Aug 12 2011, 02:45 PM

Therapist
Group Icon

A love potion? Interesting.

"Did it go wrong?" she asked sympathetically, "I know those are hard to make - one of the reasons they are illegal."

Astrid hadn't known anyone who had been affected by a love potion, but she knew they could have disastrous side effects if not made properly. The person affected could become infatuated with anything they saw, or perhaps it would just wipe away all feelings. Really not something to mess with.

"Are you good at potions? That's a high level potion to attempt, and it's not something you'd find in a potions book."

--------------------
Nodoka Miyazaki
Posted: Aug 12 2011, 03:33 PM

levelFOUR
Group Icon

Nodoka was listening to the woman who was asking if it went wrong and that it was illegal. Only Nodoka didn't know that at the time. she thought it was only a love potion, nothing to seruse. "It went horribly wrong.If i knew it was illegal at the time i wouldn't of done it but there was no other way." Yeah there are loads of other ways but to Nodoka that was the only way she could do it with out running off and crying. Then again even if it had worked, their was still a high chance of her running off and crying when they meet face to face.

"I'm not very good at potions but me and my best friend Yue would spend hours practicing. It was so much fun till our first attempt at a love potion went wrong.Then again it was our first attempt at making from scratch with out help from a book." She also had make shaw that he would come to Nodoka and no one else as Yue fancied him too. Nodoka also wanted to be better at potions than Yue but never happened as Nodoka always had her head stuck in a book.

--------------------
Astrid Orville
Posted: Aug 26 2011, 09:02 PM

Therapist
Group Icon

Astrid wondered why on earth someone would think making a potion from scratch, a love potion no less, was a good idea. The girl couldn't be much older than 15 - there was no way she was a potions whiz who could think whipping together some ingredients could turn out well. It was sad that it landed her in this facility, but maybe it would teach her a good lesson on experimentation.

"Without a book? Wow, that's quite a feat," she admitted, "but what did you learn from that?"

Hopefully she learned a valuable lesson. Never make up your own potions.

"So what happened? How did people find out you made the potion?" she pushed, wanting to get the full account of the day, "did you administer it to someone?"

--------------------
Nodoka Miyazaki
Posted: Sep 7 2011, 12:50 PM

levelFOUR
Group Icon

"Yeah with out a book we wanted to become really good and get really good grades and we thought doing it that way would help."She wasn't going to add the part about them begin teachers pets but they never got people in trouble. They weren't that kind of teachers pet.

There was so much that Nodoka had learnt from it. "Well I learnt to study harder in lessons and to ask for help when stuck.Thought the main thing i learnt was don't get sent away when your best friend fanceys the same guy as you." That was what she regretted the most as her best friend was free to chase her crush.

"A lot happen as he didn't fall in love with me, instead he was turned in to a wild animal and had a little rampage round Hogwarts."Nodoka sort of felt like she was being integrated and she didn't like that. "I didnt know it would trun out that bad and it was Yue who gave it to him. I was to scared to as i would of ... never mind."Nodoka didnt feel like talking about what was holding her back from saying why she couldn't. it hurt to much for her to say. "Yue made him drink it and I was left behind to tidy up." Nodoka prefrued to tidy up."Thats when they had caught me clearing up the mess."

--------------------
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add Reply New Topic

RPG-Directory redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay The Fireplace: Rolplay And Resources for ALL Players

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.2983 seconds | Archive