DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

We are a Harry Potter-based, post-book game set in the present day. Lord Voldemort has been defeated and the wizarding world is back to business as usual, and business as usual for thousands of underaged wizards and witches world-wide means skipping school, drinking, cheating, stealing, and fighting. Play as an inmate, a marshal, or one of the creatures native to the island.

Welcome to Furiae Correctional Facility, the only international institution that will whoop your children so you don't have to.

Quick Login

Administrators

Skin modified from Undone by AJ Vixen of RCR.

Locked New Topic

Be Still, My Heart..., [inactive]
Adam Powers
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 08:01 PM

levelONE
Group Icon

Group: Inmate (Alecto)
Member No.: 56

Adam laid quietly in his bed that day, his light blue eyes fixed on the ceiling. This was the first time he'd ever actually had the Alecto Barracks to himself and for all he knew, he was the only one to have ever done it. He honestly didn't care. He enjoyed the peace and quiet he was getting at that point in time. He didn't have to worry about any of the other imbecile inmates that resided there, despite the fact he loved to caused trouble with them. He allowed his lids to cover his eyes when his peace was suddenly interrupted.

Looking over to his left, he felt as though his heart skipped a beat. There was just something about the girl that entered the room that made Adam's heart almost jump out of his chest and on to the floor. She was new as he hadn't ever seen her before. If he had, then he would most likely have tried to win her affections already like he planned to do right now. He watched her unpack her things for but a few seconds before making his way over to her...

By jumping from bed to bed.

Finally landing on her's, he smiled up at her. She was so very pretty.

"Hello, gorgeous.", he said, offering her his hand. "Me name's Adam. Whats yers?"

--------------------
Rebecca Knight
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:20 PM

levelONE
Group Icon

Member No.: 89

Becky had gotten there that morning, thank god that trial was over... it had been annoying her to pieces. She knew she would end up here and she'd been prepared for it, it was her brother she was worried about in Azkaban, but there wasn't much she could do was there.
Instead, she was going to have to suck it up, be strong and forget about everything outside of this place until she got out of here and back to her manor, it was exactly what she was doing.

Walking into the barracks, Rebecca let her blue eyes scan around and she sighed shaking her head. Not the best conditions... but she could cope. She walked across the floor, setting her suitcase down on a bed that didn't look as if it were occupied and began to pull out the clothing that she now owned that she wasn't wearing, as well as other necessities she'd be keeping with her.
Reaching up to tuck some hair behind her ear she paused hearing something like the creaking of mattresses and half glanced up to see a boy on his way over. Ignoring him she glanced back down to her things and buckled her bag back up after pulling everything out. Only peering up at the boy when he addressed her and she gazed at him with a rather amused expression, giving him a small smile and tilting her head delicately.

"Gorgeous..? Getting a little ahead of yourself aren't you Adam?" She laughed quietly, reaching down to pick up a skirt that had been crumped slightly and she held it out in front of her, assessing it for a moment before folding it neatly and placing it back on the pile, purposely not looking towards him.

"Is that what you say to all the girls in here?" She gave him a knowing look, her lips so close to a smirk but settling for a soft smile before she picked her bag up and pushed it lightly beneath the bed.

--------------------
Adam Powers
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:41 PM

levelONE
Group Icon

"Other girls here? Odd, love. Yer the only one I've noticed." Adam said to her, getting quite relaxed on her bed as she continued to unpack and not a moment later put her bag under her bed. He wasn't going to leave her alone. Ever. He'd made that decision in his mind already. She would fall for him one way or another. This was an odd feeling. He'd only met her for a few seconds and knew at that moment he needed to have her. It was like going to a toy store and seeing that one toy you simply HAD to add to your collection. So she didn't like being called gorgeous?

"I'll tell yeh wha'. Give me somethin' else to call yeh and I won't bother callin' yeh gorgeous anymore!", he said, sitting up straight and crossing his legs indian style. "Even though I'm not sure exactly why yeh don' like it. Yeh are what yeh are."

It was really pissing him off that she wasn't looking at him. Was she doing that on purpose! Oh dear, she was a nerve hurter wasn't she!? Adam simply loved nerve hurters! Yet another reason why he absolutely needed to have her!

"Nice eyes by the way..."

--------------------
Rebecca Knight
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 09:48 PM

levelONE
Group Icon

Laughing quietly again Rebecca nodded. "Hmm... you're good at the pick up lines Adam I'll give you that." She gave him half a glance before picking up her clothes and starting to put them away one by one.

He wanted her name... course he did. She smirked this time, shaking her head and peering up at him raising an eyebrow before returning to her work. "Uhuh... so you want a name? How do you know I'm going to tell the truth? We're all criminals in here aren't we? Bad boy like yourself should know that a lady doesn't always tell the truth." She wandered back to the bed and looked around the place before crossing her arms and glancing down to see what else needed to be done.

"You do realize that you're lying on my new bed do you not?" She once again ignored his compliments, instead she pulled her new wand out looking it over and glanced up at him smirking a little more. "I don't really like people touching my things... you know?" She murmured before tapping her bed which promptly shook and would until he got himself off or just fell, whatever happened first.
She put her wand back lightly up her sleeve and brushed off her robes looking around. "Rather empty isn't it?" She asked, entirely ignoring the situation she'd put him in.

--------------------
Adam Powers
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 10:29 PM

levelONE
Group Icon

"Woo! Agh! Shite!"

Adam stayed on the bed for the ride as long as he could. Being the thrill seeker that he was, he wasn't about to just hop off the mattress at the first sign of danger. If she reacted that way to people touching her belongings, then Adam would just have to make sure he touched more stuff of her's. He found himself on the floor, but he recovered rather quickly. He glanced around, not bothering to answer the question she'd asked him. Sure it was empty. He didn't really give a shit about that right now.

"Funny thing abou' tha'.", Adam said, raising an eyebrow at her as he stood up and walked closer to her. She was short, like most of the girls at the facility. Then again, Adam was no small man. at six feet, he was taller than a great many others that resided there. "I didn' ask yeh what yer name was, but wha' you wanted me to call yeh, gorgeous. Otherwise, I guess I'll just stick with tha' name."

Adam leaned his head to the side as though he were studying her. In actuality he was. What could she have possibly been brought to Furiae for?

"Why are yeh here?"

--------------------
Rebecca Knight
Posted: Jun 23 2011, 01:48 PM

levelONE
Group Icon

Forcing back a laugh at his outburst, Rebecca pulled an elastic from around her wrist and running her fingers through her hair she made a point to look anywhere but at the boy who was trying rather hard to stay on the bed. Making sure her hair was neat, she slid it into a ponytail as she heard the bed stop to shake and once more the sixteen year old pulled her wand out and tapped her bed which promptly made itself, having been messed up from the tremoring.

Placing her hands on her hips she glanced everything over and gave a nod. "Much better..." She murmured from under her breath before tucking her wand away once more and glancing up to Adam finally as he walked closer to her, a soft amusement spread across her face.
"Ah, so you don't want to know my name... fair enough, I don't want to give it to you." She smiled innocently and shrugged her shoulders. "Well, we could go with Miss Knight if you feel obligated to call me by something," She laughed quietly and shook her head before sitting lightly on her bed and peering up at him with clear eyes, disregarding that it was the same bed she'd just kicked him off of.

"Why? Ah, well the Ministry sentenced me at a level one." She smiled lightly. "Just as they've sentenced everyone else, I thought you might have known that... now excuse me, I'm going to take a look around Adam." She got up and nodded lightly to him, heading towards the door, not exactly expecting him to leave her alone.

--------------------
Adam Powers
Posted: Jun 28 2011, 12:54 PM

levelONE
Group Icon

"Miss Knight sounds a wee bit too formal. Think I'll just stick to gorgeous, gorgeous. At least I go' a piece of the puzzle. One step closer to findin' ou' who you really are!", Adam said, giving her a slightly sinister smile. she was playing hard to get and Adam loved himself a fighter. Upon hearing that she was a level one, Adam raised an eyebrow. That meant she did something quite bad to land herself in Furiae and that just made him even more infatuated with her. She wasn't about to get rid of him at all. If she didn't know that by now, she would most certainly find out soon.

Adam, being as swift as he was, managed to block her exit. This was too interesting to simply leave her alone about.

"Level one. Most people in level one are killers, sweetheart.", Adam said, taking one step closer to her. "Level ones are people like meself. So tell me, who exactly have you killed?" Had she even killed anyone? Adam knew it might take a while for her to actually tell him if she had done the brutal deed to another person. After all, she barely trusted him with her name. Still, he just HAD to know.

"I won't tell anyone if you don't tell..."

--------------------
Rebecca Knight
Posted: Jun 30 2011, 09:06 AM

levelONE
Group Icon

Rebecca couldn't help but smirk at his reasoning. Fine, call her gorgeous, she didn't mind all that much. In fact she was rather enjoying him not knowing her first name, it would be something for him to figure out.
Getting up suddenly, Becca started towards the exit only to be blocked and she raised an eyebrow, arching it gracefully before a small smile slid over her lips coyly and she crossed her arms waiting for him to say something. She tilted her head and smiled shrugging a shoulder. "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not... who's to say I've killed anyone?" She laughed quietly and shook her head.

"Now, Adam you do realize you're standing in front of a door do you not..? I didn't think you were that unobservant."
Smirking again she kept her arms crossed, lifting her chin slightly and looking him over. "You don't even know my name... why would I tell you why I'm here? All you need to know... is I'm not afraid of doing what needs to be done. What's done is done, what does it matter hm?"

--------------------
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Locked New Topic

RPG-Directory redcarpet&&rebellion. Shadowplay The Fireplace: Rolplay And Resources for ALL Players

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4210 seconds | Archive