please be our guest  

menu!
on the path unwinding  

c-box!
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious  

staff!
you ain't never had a friend like me  
You may contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

link!
i think i'll take a stroll around the block  
BOUND; a pre potc rpg. Unleashed Adventures RPG-Directory The Shoebox RP Temple! RPG Circle RPG Studio Support RPG Request Tea Cups & Ribbons

credits!
who put the glad in gladiator?  
skin © mimmy of RCR
sidebar © dana
graphics © kat of fant!

All Disney material (including characters, films, script quotes, lyrics and music) belongs to the Walt Disney Company. We do not claim to own any of it, we merely use it for our own personal enjoyment. :) Thank you!

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Fantasmic. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

.reply. .new topic. .add poll.

{W}elcome {F}oolish {M}ortals, Welcome || OPEN.
Edward Gracey
Posted: Dec 7 2008, 09:37 PM

There’s always {my way...}
Group Icon

Group: Neutral
Member No.: 312

Boot step after boot step Edward Gracey walked quickly through the corridors of his estate. He walked down the stairs and started to slow down. "Hello? Is there anyone there?" he yelled. No response. In a fluster he drudged forward into the foyer. He looked outside to see if anyone was coming. He thought he saw a faint figure way out in the distance, but, he wasn't sure if there was really anyone there.

He sat down on a chair in his foyer, where he picked up a copy of Sleepy Hollow and began to read. He was waiting for someone to knock on the door. He kept waiting, and waiting in silence. He thought he heard Ezra or Emma walking upstairs. "EMMA." he called "EZRA?" he yelled again. No response. He was alone, still waiting.

--------------------
Photobucket
Anastasia
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 07:25 PM

"Grace and Poise”
Group Icon

Member No.: 98

Perfect.

Anastasia opened her eyes to find herself lying in a puddle of black, grimy water, just outside the rusted gate of a mansion that looked like it hadn't been inhabited in years.

She thought she heard a faint voice calling out to someone, but she couldn't distinguish any words from the wind swirled around her, sending shivers down her spine. She looked down the road in the opposite direction of the mansion, but all she could see was black. It was dusk, and it would only be getting darker by the minute. If there was one thing Anastasia did know, it was that traveling alone on dark roads when you're not completely sure where you are to begin with is not a good idea.

Which left her with only one option...venture into the mansion. And it was a mansion. She could definitely tell that at some point in time the mansion must have been home to someone wealthy, a prince perhaps?, and been home to some magnificent parties. Maybe, if nothing else, she would find some lost jewels?

Motivated by the opportunity to get out of the cold and the possibility of forgotten riches, the girl in the bright magenta dress clomped up the stairs and knocked on the door.

(Hope you don't mind me popping in here! I can't resist the Haunted Mansion! I was so excited when I saw we had a Master Gracey!)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image

also: perdita | tinkerbell | snow white | WALL·E
Edward Gracey
Posted: Dec 14 2008, 08:50 PM

There’s always {my way...}
Group Icon

Member No.: 312

"Oh my, a visitor?" Master Gracey questioned out of surprise. He glanced around, he didn't get many visitors. He pushed himself up out of his armchair. "Emma? Ezra? Ramsley?" he decided to try to call for his tenants once more. No answer. His boots clicked as he walked from the corner of the foyer to the front door. Normally Ramsley would answer, but Master Gracey had no idea where he was, so he would have to answer it himself.

Master Gracey creaked the large front door open slowly. As he answered the door he was looking just above the girl at the door. "Rain? Again?" he muttered, as if he answered the door just to look outside. He glanced down at the girl in the magenta dress. "Why, hello. May I help you? You look rather... under the weather...?" Master Gracey said awkwardly. As his sentence came to an end, thunder cracked, and lightning flashed over his face in a half-smile.

((Oh no, that's just fine! I was actually hoping someone would come visit me! XD))

--------------------
Photobucket
Anastasia
Posted: Jan 17 2009, 03:24 PM

"Grace and Poise”
Group Icon

Member No.: 98

She could work with this.

Though he was a tad bit pale and a little lankier than she preferred, Anastasia was pleasantly surprised by the handsome man that had opened the door. She had assumed the mansion was uninhabited, and if she had to guess who would live here, she wouldn't guess a perfectly handsome, proper looking gentleman. He was dressed nicely, why hadn't he bothered to fix up the place a bit?

After gawking awkwardly for just a few more minutes, the redhead snapped out of it and realized the man was addressing her.

"Why, hello. May I help you? You look rather...under the weather...?"

After putting on her best smile and curtsying obnoxiously, she responded. "Why, yes, good sir, I am in a rather unpleasant predicament. You see, I had just found myself outside your gate, and would be ever so grateful if I could find some shelter for a bit, just long enough for the rain to stop. Honestly, I haven't the slightest idea where I am."

She was rambling, and felt like slapping herself in the face for it. This man must be her true love! Why else would she have mysteriously found herself just outside his door in the pouring rain, a situation just begging him to invite her inside? That must be the reason, and the only reason that was good enough for her to put aside the fact that her magenta dress had been ruined for good.

(OMG, I am SO sorry! I had totally forgotten I had replied to this! I promise it won't be that long in between posts next time.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted image

also: perdita | tinkerbell | snow white | WALL·E
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

.options. .reply. .new topic. .add poll.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2823 seconds | Archive