Okie Dokie. I can not create a character without at least one new character showing up in my mind and demanding to be made. With Jaesun this character is Choonhee.
I suggest you read Jaesunís history HERE
for the details but I will provide basic information here.Age
: KoreanMajor Life Moments
9 her parents and baby sister die in a car accident. She is injured and suffers from a form of hysterical blindness. In the orphanage she meets Jaesun.
14 she recovers her eyesight. Says the first thing she saw clearly was Jaesunís face. The actual physical damage to her eyes means she has to wear contacts or glasses.
15 she is adopted by a Japanese couple when they read about her story on the website associated with the orphanage and moves to Japan. She and Jaesun keep in contact via phone calls, email, and the occasional actual letter.
16 she becomes a trainee model/actress/singer/dancer(your choice but I think I lean towards actress/singer)
17 she makes her official debut and is fairly busy.
18 For whatever reason you choose, good or bad, she decides to return to Korea and pursue her career there.
***You can decide if she tells Jaesun that she is returning or not.Personality
1. She loves stars. When she was blind she used to tell Jaesun that, besides her family stars were the thing she missed the most. They are kind of her symbol. She always wears a silver necklace with a star charm on it that Jaesun gave her for her 16th birthday.
2. She loves kids. She would tell them stories at the orphanage. She has a fondness for little girls due to them reminding her of her baby sister.
3. She is on good terms with her adoptive family. They are fairly well off, but not really rich. They used an inheritance money to pay for the adoption and set up a savings for her.
4. She is out of high school, but you can decide if one or both of her parents decide to move to Japan with her or if she is on her own.
5. She is very smart. Smart enough that she could have(or could still) go to University and become a doctor or a lawyer or something smart people tend to do.Other
While Iím not set on these two having a relationship of the romantic variety, they were in love with each other when they were younger and are extremely close despite the distance between them. I would be interested in plotting out some sort of media drama. Like when she returns to Korea(Iím just envisioning her managers playing up the whole Korean girl debuts in Japan and returns to her homeland to become famous there thing) and it is found out that she and Jaesun know each other their mutual well known love of stars in their fashion(even his fan club symbol is a silver star) sparks interest(especially due to his star tattoo).
Then it could be found out that she was in the same orphanage as him, the orphanage where his fan club started and he always volunteers. This past connection fuels more interest and speculations that perhaps she returned out of love for Jaesun and so on and so forth.
Of course in writing that I now have an idea of him starting up a potential romance and then having her come back and everyone speculating if heís going to leave his suspected new romance for his first love.