Welcome to Epika Entertainment, an intermediate/advanced, no wc role-playing forum inspired by South Korea's k-pop industry. Set in Seoul, South Korea.
Please register last name then first name.
trainees || 1F, 2M
singers || 7F, 10M
actors || 1F, 4M
models || 0F, 1M
dancers || 1F, 0M
staff || 6F, 2M
civilians || 1F, 0M
crossovers || 1F, 0M
total || 18F, 19M
vote for us + listed
(c) 2011-2012 Epika Entertainment is the intellectual property of Aiyu and Shina, the site's creators. All individual characters and their dealings are credited to their respective owners.
Epika Entertainment's skin was designed by esmé . Sidebar: Dana / Coding Help: RCR
Banners and images are by Helios.
, read first!
Member No.: 3
Joined: 27-May 11
| The Story
The virus is malicious. No one knows where it came from, though rumor has it that aliens brought it to earth. There are three possible reactions to the virus: 1. The person drops dead within minutes. 2. The person is driven insane within an hour. They revert to basic aggressive instincts and attack anyone/anything near them. The only weakness they have is that they seem to lose all common sense - they cannot figure out how to use weapons and they are incapable of fighting fluidly. Since the lack common sense, they will usually fail to eat or sleep, which ultimately spells death within a week. However, they do not feel hunger, pain, or thirst, so the effects of dehydration and starvation do not hit them until they drop dead. 3. The person is immune, and will remain immune.Additional Details
The virus hit during the night. Those who are immune wake to a complete dystopia. There appears to be no common link to immunity, nor is there a cure for the infected. The immune's only hope for survival is to hold out until the infected drop dead. However, this proves to be exceptionally difficult. The infected are incredibly numerous, and while fights occur between them occaisonally, their sole purpose seems to be to track down the immune.
* There will be random narrations. These random narrations will prompt decisions from you that may result in character death/injury. Character death/injury is randomized, but all characters who participate in this reality have a chance of dying/being injured. There is no opting out of this.Posting Rules
* There is a chance, through roleplay, to discover either the source of the virus OR the cure for the virus. These random narrations will be triggered by character-driven plot. They may consist of puzzles or clues that your character must solve.
* All roleplay in this forum will take place over a course of ONE WEEK.
* This reality takes place during June.
* When posting, you must place the following at the top of your thread:
Day: (one-seven, monday-sunday)
Location: (anywhere in Seoul. note that subways are not working, but vehicles are plentiful. However, because of a multitude of car & plane accidents, most roads are impassible).