Welcome to Epika Entertainment, an intermediate/advanced, no wc role-playing forum inspired by South Korea's k-pop industry. Set in Seoul, South Korea.
Please register last name then first name.
trainees || 1F, 2M
singers || 7F, 10M
actors || 1F, 4M
models || 0F, 1M
dancers || 1F, 0M
staff || 6F, 2M
civilians || 1F, 0M
crossovers || 1F, 0M
total || 18F, 19M
vote for us + listed
(c) 2011-2012 Epika Entertainment is the intellectual property of Aiyu and Shina, the site's creators. All individual characters and their dealings are credited to their respective owners.
Epika Entertainment's skin was designed by esmé . Sidebar: Dana / Coding Help: RCR
Banners and images are by Helios.
Creating a Crossover Character
Member No.: 3
Joined: 27-May 11
| FOR CURRENT WANNA B CHARACTERS
* First, register your character's name. If your character's name is taken, you may spell it slightly differently, or combine the two parts of the first name. For example: Lee Chae Kyung would become Lee Chaekyung.FOR CURRENT EPIKA CHARACTERS
* Second, submit a crossover application in the registration forum.
* Once the application is accepted, it will be filed and you will be able to roleplay your character here.
* You MUST include a link to your crossover application in your signature.
* Since this is not the primary board for your character, it is expected that you keep most of your roleplay to Wanna B's board. Also, whatever you roleplay here must be consistent with the timeline in Wanna B. For example, if your character suffers a serious accident on the Wanna B board, the same thing happens to them here. This applies in the other direction as well - if a character is injured on Wanna B, they will have that injury at Epika.
* You are not limited on crossover characters, but unless your character has a reason to be here (and most of them wont), then there should be no reason to create a crossover account.
* Please refer to this information page HERE.