Create your own social network with a free forum.
| Welcome to Contagious Disease. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
to Contagious Disease
- clans added!
- challenges up!
- skin skinned!
- story sections added
our faithful friends
, Last Update : May 14, 2011
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-May 11
Below are all of the forum rules that are included in every post and nick and cranny of this place. You are required as a member to uphold and understand these rules, so please make sure you read through them all.
- Your username will be in no way offensive. Please refrain from using curse words or anything offensive. If we find that your chosen name is against the rule we'll PM you to change it.
- You cannot register more than one name. Please do not create a new username if you have lost your password.
- Also, please be careful about which name you choose because you will not be able to request a new name until you've reached a certain status.
- All sorting is done by the admins. You don't get to choose which side you are on simply because it needs to remain fair. At the end of each month is an equal amount of people from the wolf side and vampire side want to switch we'll be more than happy to flip you.
- While on this forum there will be no form of hatred on anyone for who they are, who they want to be, what they are, what color they are or what they wear. We do not judge anyone for the person they are because we are all unique and different. Refrain from insulting anyone here. If you have a legit argument with someone please report that problem to a staff member and let them handle. Under no circumstances will we permit arguing and fighting on this forum. Please let a staff member take care of it, do not handle it on your own.
- Any kind of personal advertisement needs to be kept to the restricted topics. If you’re posting your site links on this forum in places they are not to be permitted than we expect to see our button somewhere on your site as well. All unpermitted posts will be removed.
- Any form of spam will be removed. This involves information being posted in topics that does not pertain to the topic discussions. Double posting, triple posting, any excessive posting asking for comments will be removed. Third times the charm. After you’d been caught three times you’ll be banned from the forum.
- Language needs to be clean. Minimal curse words are permitted but please do not put them in the c-box. If you’re found dropping the f bomb over and over your replies and /or topics will be removed and you’ll be warned. Please keep it clean and family oriented in most fashions.
- Your image signature will not exceed 500 x 200. You are permitted to have three buttons as well as your main signature image all together, but they will not be the same buttons. You are also allowed to advertise with the three buttons you can have but PLEASE DO NOT make your main signature image a link.
- Please keep personal information to a minimum while here. Do not post personal photos, or defined location spots. You can tell someone you’re in Indiana, USA but please don’t tell them you live in Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, etc. Keep it simple and basic above all, we do not want to be liable for any problems that might arise from being on this forum.
- Do not come on here and try and steal anything from this forum. It includes all images, graphics, rules, written words, ideas. Please do not copy or steal anything.
- All images need to be 15+. Please do not post naked photos or any drawn artwork of naked people. We are trying to keep this family oriented because we do have young members. Please keep it clean.
- All stories will have ratings posted in their description.