We are a character driven city site set in sunny California. Our characters are all classified by social classes but that doesn't stop the drama. Watch your step because every move you make is being watched.
Register with first name & last name in correct caps

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLYNEW TOPIC

let the right one in, everyone's singing la la la
Lily Harper
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 12:36 AM

TWENTY | SHELLY
Group Icon

Group: Middle Class
Member No.: 30

ANDREW -----
►►► TWENTY SIX, TATTOO ARTIST/CHEF, THE "BIG BROTHER", JEREMY MCKINNON
Drew grew up in a good home. Well it wasn't exactly perfect but it wasn't like he was poor or from a broken home. Nope. Because he was taught morals and stuff he grew up to be the older brother type. He still is to this day. Within the shop he is seen as the shop's "big brother" even if he is a year younger than Spencer. Drew takes care of Lily - fearing that the girl's innocence is gonna one day lead her into trouble. He is the responsible one, the one that takes care of everyone else.

MATT ----
►►► TWENTY FIVE, TATTOO ARTIST/SINGER, THE FOOL FOR LOVE, JOHNNY CRAIG
Matt was and is the messed up one of the bunch. He isn't such a bad guy really but people seem to avoid him because of the way he looks. Sometimes even his actions can seem a bit off as if he's on drugs. He won't lie though - he isn't a stranger to the addiction. About six months ago he sobered up with the help of Spencer and Drew. He's been trying to get his life on track especially since he wants to have his kid back in his life. Apparently his baby mama doesn't want him to be around their child and he's trying to fight that. Lets not forget that he's still in love with her but has a hard time showing it past screaming at her. Within the store he's calm and collected or at least tries to be. He's sort of scared to be around Lily for long periods of time. Her innocence is so tempting to destroy some days. While other days he can't see her more than a cute puppy around the shop.

SPENCER ----
►►► TWENTY SEVEN, TATTOO ARTIST, THE TRICKSTER, CRAIG OWENS
Although he's technically the oldest of the bunch Spencer doesn't act like it. He is such a jokester that people often mistake him for being the youngest of everyone. That doesn't bother him much. Its not like he has to live up to their expectations. Spencer loves life and goes by the saying "Get busy living or get busy dying." He keeps things lively around the shop but that doesn't take much since they are all such a lovely bunch of people. He views Lily as his girl. Not really his but he likes to poke fun at the fact that she's oblivious to some innuendos and flirting.

--------------------

And there's no remedy for memory your face is Like a melody, it won't leave my head Your soul is haunting me and telling me That everything is fine But I wish I was dead Every time I close my eyes It's like a dark paradise No one compares to you I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side Every time I close my eyes It's like a dark paradise No one compares to you I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side

coded by Shelly

Lily Beauregard
twenty years old. middle class. student. married to sebastien beauregard.

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS ADD REPLYNEW TOPIC

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0726 seconds | Archive