We are a character driven city site set in sunny California. Our characters are all classified by social classes but that doesn't stop the drama. Watch your step because every move you make is being watched.
Register with first name & last name in correct caps

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Quick note to all my rp buddies
Tristan Bradley
Posted: Jan 11 2012, 11:56 PM

TWENTY-SEVEN | BRAD
Group Icon

Group: Middle Class
Member No.: 233

I HAVE NOT ABANDONED YOU!

I'm just working 10 hours a day for 5 days a week and I'm so busy I end up having to bring my work home with me. I've heard that's bad for your health. Since coming back from visiting my family over the holidays I've been given one of the worst shifts ever. If I'm not sleeping, I'm at work and I'm awake and not at work I'm too tired to think about anything other than sleep.

Thankfully this isn't going to last forever, because my schedule is much more humane in Feb. So I'll definitely be around more regular then. I apologize for holding up everyone I've got threads with. I will reply it just may take me a while.

--------------------
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

TOPIC OPTIONS ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1179 seconds | Archive