Skin Apocament designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Digimon Chaotic Destini. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (12) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Midnight Infiltration, BOSCH saga 6
unknown
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 08:41 PM

They who Watch

Group: Programmer
Member No.: 3

Ancient takes a quick glance around.
"Is that all of the guards?"
unknown

They who Watch

"Not quite," said Simon, and he aimed his guns and unleashed a volley into a pile of rubble. There was a distant scream and then the 'rubble' collapsed as the man who had been hiding under it died. "See, you're not the only ones who can do crazy, impossible, half-assed things."
unknown

They who Watch

Ancient srugs. "Ok...now that should be all of them...but so much for staying stealth. You're little gun trick there just gave us away. Smooth move."
unknown

They who Watch

Bosch shook his head and stared towards the ground. He then spoke addressing Chaos.
"Trust me. I had no intention on killing anybody. All I wanted was for those guys to back off. Pity the same can't be said for the rest of them though..."
Sure enough, the guy that he had taken down was actually still alive. he had propped himself against a wall and was clutching the wound made by Bosch's claws but even if he had stood up it would have been no use anyway seeing as his comrades were all dead so he remained where he was and prayed for a miracle. Kaidis shook his head and walked straight passed the man...
unknown

They who Watch

"Mm?" Chaos looked up from the Digivice screen and quickly clipped the small device back alongside her waist. "Something over there."

"I smell it," Suriumon growled. "I think I do-- something weird mixing with the metal. Over where."

"I think-- there!" She pointed in the appropriate direction, and Suriumon flared his wings and began to hover, squinting through the darkness to try and look. "I think, anyway... something moving on the rooftops."

"Should we maybe inform somebody?"

"Excellent idea. I'll be right back, you keep an eye on them and tell me if anything weird happens."

The wolf nodded, and she reached into her pocket, tapping the small gemstone within. A flare of green fire consumed her, and then she was gone from the wolf's back, instead materializing with a spurt of flame on the rooftop.

"We got something," she said simply, nodding in the direction of the questionable rooftop. "Something weird-- can't identify it. Figured you'd all appreciate knowing..."
unknown
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 08:42 PM

They who Watch

Phoenix dropped the man against the wall with a thud, the knife jutted from between his ribs, the handle still grasped in his rigor-mortis locked hand. he had already killed himself before the water struck him.
The tear shimmered, and Phoenix shattered into water, using the previous trail from the rooftop to ascend swiftly and reappear next to Starius. But the dragon wasn't there. By the time he had arrived the dragon was already airborne gliding in the general direction of Suriumon and Chaos. He smells it now, and you wonder why I didn't come and join you like Kaidis? I have excellent vision. Starius explained as he sent a mental comment. Phoenix nodded, as the dragon swooped around simoltaenously as a Lightspeed Arrow was swiped. Skydramon grabbed him roughly by the shoulders and flew him across the gap between the buildings. Is it the target? Phoenix asked, Be prepared to digivolve He added, suging the momentum from the flight to augment his own speed.
He tapped into the tear as he felt the gusts of wind from the two airborne digimon, and shattered once more into water vapor, rematerializing on the next rooftop over. He landed in a crouch and his eyes snapped to the commandramon. This is it? He thought, narrowing his eyes on him, noting the strange grey substance in the air--

Commandramon stood perfectly calm, whisps of liquid metal drifting around him. His eyes flicked to the green flare which briefly illuminated the wolf. His eyes then darted to the dragon, then to the ninja with the water magi. He sensed his confusion. Without a program command or a movement, the metal twisted together and lashed out, smashing the section of the roof to pieces, his electronically aided eyes calculated the Tamer's movement as he leapt up to the champion level dragon circling above.
His attention focused to the wolf, now he worked the liquid substance like a conducter gesutring with boths arms to summon two liquid spears of metal towards Hyrbird Suriumon and Sicarexmon.
Perhaps he could engage them in an aerial battle, mostly for his amusement but also to tire the two of them out.

Sicarexmon beat his wings furiously as the metal surged after them, continously twisting and recycling itself to maintain its furious speed.Phoenix secured himself to the dragon with chakra and glanced back at the metal. Thats new...He thought darkly. His stomach lurched as Starius pulled himself into a tight spiral then dove sharply in a futile attempt to evade. The metal screeched as it cycled through its momentum again and shot for the two, slowing only as it tore off the corner of a rooftop.
unknown

They who Watch

"Meh," said Simon. "Judging by the fact that we were, ya know, attacked by firm detatchment of soldiery, I don't think we ever had the element of surprise."
"Agreed," said Caster. "But at least we don't enjoy it as much as the ninja-boy." He motioned with his head towards the dead man on the wall. "We need to do a lot more then what we're doing."
"What does that...what...no, I'm not going into this again." He looked up towards Chaos. "So, cat-girl!" he exclaimed. "So someone's on the roof? Any idea who?"
unknown

They who Watch

"Oh, yeah, I know exactly who it is," Chaos replied. "That's why I'm only giving you vague hints and informing you that we haven't identified it yet. Just screwin' with ya'."
"Incoming!"
Her head snapped up to the air and HybridSuriumon dove, a lance of metal tearing into the space where he had been. He opened his wings and levelled out, tearing past the rooftop and weaving between the buildings before rising again, turning in the air to lose some of his momentum and coming to a stop on the roof itself, landing hard and digging his claws into the concrete.
"We got evil bastard, two-o'-clock."
"Awesome," she growled, then looked over in the right direction. "All right, wolfy, time to get serious. Proceed ahead and see how much of a threat we're dealing with. Try killing it while you're doing so. You know the drill."
"Of course I know the drill, I taught you the drill."
"Good man. Go!"
The wolf flared his wings and leapt, diving off the building and catching the air as he fell, using his momentum to shoot over the streets, in the direction the lances had originated from, keeping his eyes pinned forward for any incoming attacks.
unknown

They who Watch

Commandramon eyed both targets, he worked both arms feverishly using Machine Magi to guide the homing metal over the lengthening distance with incredible precision. A snarl ripped from his thraot as he swept his hand in an upward sweeping arc. The mssile redoubled its efforts, and swiftly coiled, cycled its contents and with an unearthly screech tore through the air, twisting through it to knife into the building once more, hurling chunks of concrete and steel into the air ( which it instantly consumed), tearing through the lower section of the building with a roar of shattering glass to burst through the rooftop with tremendous force missing a chance to rip off Suriumon's right legs by a mere two inches. Commandramon grinned wickedly, and brought his left arm down snapping the metal around to dive straight for the wolf with a second hideous screech.

His other arm seemed independent on its own, as if he had worked this tactic several times over. This was fun for him; a sickening version of fun. He continued to guide the second spear through the night sky even as he sheared off arcing swaths of sky-scrapers. "White Lightning!" rang out, followed by a brilliant white flash in unison with a sharp bang. The metallic spear slowed for a moment as if in shock of the wound until it...regenerated? Phoenix glanced back, forming handseals while tapping into the tear. A thick wall of fog obscured their path for a moment until the mssile ripped through echoing the Commandramon's thirst for combat. "Shit!" Phoenix cursed. Over the rush of wind Sicarexmon picked up the expletive and looped around as the missile sped by them, ripping into another building as it continued its rampant pursuit as the duo dove straight for the tighter streets below.
unknown

They who Watch

The wolf whipped his legs close to his body and performed a barrel roll, evading the downward slicing arrow. He looked over his shoulder, watching it as it descended toward the ground, and cocked his ears back, listening to it whistle through the air.
Incoming target.
"Shining Force!" he roared, firing off a burst of golden energy aimed straight for the small reptile standing before him.
unknown

They who Watch

"Well then...I guess I'll...." Roeck muttered, taking a step back into the shadows as Rouge leapt across roof tops. Cole rolled his eyes, sighing, and dashed off into the dark alleys. Rouge examined the target.
"A metal small fry," she muttered landing onto a small smokestack eyeing the reptile as the wolf unleashed his attack. "Mortal Affliction!"
A blade of crimson lashed out towards the reptile as Rouge leapt back, keeping her eyes on the reptile.
unknown

They who Watch

Ancient looked at Commandramon. This guy definately wasn't your every day, run-of-the-mill rookie. Still, This guy had to be put down. Wingman digivolved to his champion form while Ancient jumpped onto Wingman's back. The duo took flight, getting within a decient range of Commandramon. This thing was going down....one way or another....
"Let's teach this guy a lesson!"
"Lightning Vortex!!"
Wingman summoned a massive amound of electricity, which he threw at Commandramon. The thing was a machine...so it had to be weak against electricity...right?
unknown
Posted: Nov 24 2008, 08:43 PM

They who Watch

Commandramon smirked, leapt back and wrapped himself in sort of a hug. Instantly the metal tendrils he had sent out regrouped and gathered around him, continuously wrapping aroung him to form a cocoon. When it was finished, a gleaming sphere of metal hung in the air, a single artificial electronic saurian eye hovered outside observing the enemies as Commandramon waited inside as the same liquid metal suspended him at its center. He could feel the force of the attacks vaguely rattle the egg-like structure. He knew he would need to drive away the enemies to give him preparation time. There had been a specific reason why he had caused so much damage to his own city. He raised both hands to the sky.

Sicarexmon stopped abruptly, swinging around as the metal spear withdrew and flew back towards it Master. The dragon followed until it was hovering over the rest of the group. "What the hell did he just do?!" Phoenix blurted, wishing his Tear allowed him to read minds.

A soft rumble shook Factory Town, then it grew eerily quiet. Suddenly with a savage screech metal of al types exploded from the streets and smaller buildings, whipping into their own metallic tendrils each recycling its own materials to tear through the air with horrible screams towards the enemy digimon.
unknown

They who Watch

Bosch watched the Commandramon and shook his head.
"Pardon me for stating the obvious but that is no ordinary Commandramon."
"Damn straight!"
Bosch glanced towards at his Digivice and sighed.
"Well... Whatever was wrong with this contraption seems to have cleared up. Be ready to help those two if need be."
"You got it!"
With that, Kaidis returned to his Champion form and took a defensive stance. Bosch shook his head a second time.
"What is with that thing...?"
"It seems, that he was somehow modified by the very Virus that he helped to create..."
Bosch whirled round and couldn't believe what he was seeing.
"Xenos?! What are 'You' doing in a place like this?"
"Long story... In fact I could ask you and your friends the same thing but now is not the time! We gotta stop this freak and fast!"
Bosch nodded his head with a slight smile before Kaidis finally decided to brave it. Xenos decided to stand watch for a bit while Bosch decided that it would be safer to modify him so that he could fly. This was going to be a tough battle and they couldn't afford for anybody to be falling to their death...
unknown

They who Watch

Wingman nodded at Bosch's remark.
"Oh yea...this guy ain't normal."
Ancient nodded and swiped his Sacred Fruits card. With that, Wingman's wings began to glow brightly...as well as gather energy. Finally, Wingman launched his Transcendent Wings attack at Commandramon
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Pages: (12) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0792 seconds | Archive