book canons © stephenie meyer
additional canons © charli
banners© charli
sidebar graphics © charli
plots © charli
skin © liza (vanity doll)
Side-bar © Dana

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to me against the world. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

site rules
`` DAZZLE
Posted: Mar 1 2008, 09:49 PM

edward dazzle's me frequently

Group: admin staff
Member No.: 1

`` rules ē ē

application rules;;
  • please register with a first and last name only. Unless youíre a member of the admin team. Only they can create an account of a random name to conduct all their admin business with. All registrations must be made all in lower case.
  • reservations on canon characters (both original and book) will be held for four days only. After that that canon will be available again and the unfinished app will be moved to the recycle bin. You can re reserve a character though. standing on the rooftops
  • extensions will be granted for reservations as well as applications if you have a reason that it wont be ready. To do this, please PM a member of the admin team on their main admin account.
  • NO gary-stu or mary-sueish characters. Nobody is perfect, not even the Cullenís. Everyone has their flaws.
  • if you make a reservation or put an app in, please make sure you return to the site. Iíve had people com onto sites, do part of an app and then never come back. That really irks me.
  • You are allowed 6 characters in total. And four canons per member if you want to take more than one (if you want a cullen, try to stick to just one). At first you will get your three characters right away if you like but after that, you must have 30 posts on EACH of your accounts to get a fourth. Then to get a fifth you must have 30 posts on youíre FOURTH characters account to gain that fifth character, same goes for a sixth.
roleplay rules;;
  • NO GODMODDING! This is one of my biggest issues! Please do not do it at all. You can not make a character do something or your character canít do something to another without you both agreeing. So I donít want to see any Ďliam lifted the shotgun and aimed it at the wolf, or more importantly Jacob in wolf form - he then raised the gun and fired. The shot hit Jacob right in the chest.í That isnít acceptable, especially if the other person did not agree.
  • This is a literate RPG site, this means that we expect decent sized posts from all of you. Your posts must be at least three decent paragraphs in length. And remember spell-check is your friend. If youíre not sure whether your post is top notch then use spell-checker to double check.
  • We are a R site meaning there may be topics involving violence, swearing and sex. But when you want to post a topic that includes one of the previous mentioned things can you all put Ďmatureí in the topic description. But even with it being R, we will say still is please donít be too graphic! Itís just not a nice read when you get something really graphic. So if youíre doing a love scene, donít go too far, use the fast-forward thing. We will keep an eye on topics and if we see something too graphic, you will be warned. everybody scream your heart out
  • Donít jump into every single post. And remember, sometimes itís better not to post. If a post is in full flow and there is no need for your character to be there, then donít just jump in if your character is not needed in the post. And donít try and get your character into every post. If you do that youíre just going to get overloaded with posts.
general rules;;
  • Respect everyone. This site is supposed to be fun and therefore we donít want any arguments between members. That goes for members arguing with the admin staff. This is definitely a no-no. If there are any issues you want to take up with another member, then alert a member of the admin team. By doing this it means we can sort it out.
  • Character deaths need to be cleared by an admin whether the character be a canon or an original. You canít just kill a character it has to be cleared.
  • Be active. Thatís the most important thing. Please please please stay active. this is all we got now everybody scream your heart out
  • Do NOT plagiarise under any circumstances. Iíve had people steal tings of others peopleís on another site. The person was immediately banned. I donít want to have to do this again. Itís not fair for a person to take someone elses work without asking permission. If you do want to use something another member has done, then please ask the member in question. And donít forget to credit. Another thing is if myself or any of the other admins see anything from our site on another site, we will report you to Invisionfree.
  • Last but not least - HAVE FUN! Please thatís the main thing we want our members to do! ENJOY YOURSELVES! Even if you havenít read the books, JOIN US there is enough info out there!

--------------------
user posted image
please check out my livejournal @ dazzle-me-now.livejournal.com
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options ADD REPLYNEW TOPICNEW POLL

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0370 seconds · Archive
skin by liza (vanity doll) of red carpet and Rebellion.