to blue skies and blue waters! we are a 18+ (adults only) character aged, multi app, no word count island resort site located on kala island, a fictional hawaiian island. we are so happy you are reading this and hope you will join the site. there is a lot of fun to be had here on kala island. please remember to register as the following example andrea opal hart in all lowercase letters.

02/18/2012 - new forum up, event postponed and semi-ban on females over. read the details here

RPGD CATEGORY :: HUMAN redcarpet&&rebellion. RPG-D Shadowplay Topsites Nocturnal Sea Directory

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

closed||topic||

Two Worlds Collide, Tag: Mady!
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 5 2011, 03:55 AM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGSighing as she leaned quietly back against the wall waiting to pick up her son Brody, Harmony bit her lip softly her eyes closed resting a little. She had a busy day spent at the beach, spa, and more and even though it was all-relaxing it was tiring too. All she wanted to do was get her son head back to her and Nicia’s room and just relax with Brody. She’d make some dinner for her and Nicia and then feed Brody before settling on the couch watching a movie on pay per view or something. That was one plus of being a famous singer did never have to worry about money and over spending. Though Harmony did feel bad for those that couldn’t afford the good life and whenever she could donate money to charities and places that would help those people in need. It looked good for her image, but also she just enjoyed knowing she had helped someone in need. After all karma was a friend of Harmony’s so why tempt it to go bad when everything was perfect, and after all if Harmony was ever in that place of need she’d hope someone would help her too.Opening her eyes and looking around, Harmony saw another girl with brown hair that looked to be a bit older standing on the opposite of the hall from her. She let her eyes scan over the girl and wandered if she was maybe waiting to pick her kid or kids up too. The girl looked friendly from what Harmony could tell she smiled gently over at the brown haired girl waving a little. She didn’t want to come off overly friendly or scary to the girl and make her assume something. She wasn’t too sure who would and wouldn’t know her on this island, or if her music was even that big here. All she knew was that getting away had been the best idea her manager had gave her in a long time. She was actually quite shocked that he had suggested it normally the guy was all about promoting this, signing that, and doing whatever they could to get her music out. While Harmony understood the point of this, she also just needed a break or to get away sometimes. Biting her lip gently Harmony looked over at the brown haired girl once more before walking over gently, “Um hi…not to come off spooky or anything but just wondering you here to pick up your kid too? “ she asked with a gentle smile praying the girl wouldn’t run off scared.#### WORDS / NOTES: NOTES HERECODE BY NICK AT ATF
a
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Sep 6 2011, 06:44 PM

twenty-three, manager, kara
Group Icon

Group: resort staff ,
Member No.: 1

things had been crazy ever since the storm and now that they had someone to run a daycare madeline should be able to relax a little but she couldn't. ever since the storm she'd been a little on edge. it was crazy that her ex thought he should be able to see aj and madi hated being away from her baby girl. when this idea had first been talked about she hadn't realized how hard it would be. she also hadn't expected her ex-husband to ever want anything to do with aj. despite the fact that she knew there was no way he'd get near aj she still hated being away from her. it had never been her favourite thing but it really wasn't now.

despite all that though madi was there waiting to pick her daughter up. for awhile she was the only one there waiting but then again she'd showed up early. eventually other parents showed up as well. madeline didn't really pay that much attention to them though. she was doing some work. at least until she heard someone talking ot her. "i am." she replied. thinking of aj always made her smile. madeline could be having the worst day and just thinking about her baby girl could make it all better. aj had been the main thing that got her through the worst part of the last year, along with damien and her uncle. if it hadn't been for them madi was sure she wouldn't be as okay as she was. the first few months had been hard. after that run in with her ex at the luau it was kind of like she was reliving them all over again.

she didn't like to dwell on it though, because it made things harder. some days that just wasn't easy to do though. madi just wished things could go back to the way the were before her ex came back to the island and that he would just go away and stay away. madi wanted to not have to worry about him getting anywhere near aj. that wasn't easy to do. "how old is your kid?" madeline asked. she wasn't sure why but she asked other than the fact that she really needed to change her train of thought.

381 clothes complete harmony/kiara
^^^
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 8 2011, 02:57 PM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGSmiling as she waited for an answer from the brunette haired girl, Harmony bit her lip not wanting to come off creepy or stalkerish. She was just bored and had nothing else to do seeing as she had to pick up Brody and get him back to the room before they could do anything else that day. Harmony hated being away from her little boy at times, but she had to get some stuff done that wasn’t possible with a few months old boy crying every few minutes to be fed or changed. The day Brody was born, Harmony knew her life would never be the same as before. She was no longer single or independent she now had a beautiful baby boy to tend to and he’d always have to come first in her life. Sure she’d be able to continue her music with the help or baby sitters and stuff but if he got sick or something he’d be her first priority. Also she wasn’t too sure at first how her fans we’re going to take her getting pregnant at such a young age. She was supposed to be this good role model for the kids that listened to her music and here she was eighteen and a single mother. Not the best influence that parents want their kids having in a role model.Shaking her head out of her troubling past thoughts, she zoned back in to hear the girl say that she was indeed there to pick up her child. Sighing a little in relief, Harmony smiled more. She then heard the girl ask how old her kid was and bit her lip lightly, “He’s a few months old...its a long complicated mess.” she replied nodding quietly. That was the truth too, soon after Harmony had found out she was pregnant the baby’s dad a music guy too had decided to leave her for another prettier girl. This lead to Harmony having many obstacles from weight issues to just not feeling good enough, but then she had to remember that the baby inside her needed her to be strong. So despite the hurt and the pain of seeing her ex and his new girlfriend everywhere, Harmony went on with life and did her best to avoid the spotlight while pregnant. All she needed was the dad finding out, despite thinking he wouldn’t want anything to do with him Harmony just did not need him finding out. He had chose to leave her and by doing that he had chose not to be in either of their lives./br>441 WORDS / NOTES: Sorry it took so long
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 08:56 PM

Group Icon

despite the fact that madeline knew and completely trusted that none of the resort staff would let her ex get anywhere near aj she was paranoid that he'd somehow get to her. which was why she hated being away from her. the only times she ever slightly relaxed was when aj was with either her, damien, her uncle or her and damien together. otherwise her brain went crazy places. so she stood outside the daycare hoping the kids came out soon and that her daughter was with them. however she really hoped her anxiety didn't show to the other parents around, especially the mom she was talking to at the moment.

"what's his name?" madi asked. she didn't ask about the boy's dad because she had a feeling the long complicated story involved him. she understood long complicated stories but she'd just met the girl and didn't even know her name yet. on top of that madi wondered if she even wanted to talk about it. madi hadn't wanted to talk about her drama with her ex to anyone who didn't already know about it in the beginning. she still didn't want to so she could understand if this girl didn't want to talk about it. "my daughter is a year old, well technically she's fourteen months." madi remarked. and for the last fourteen months andrea jayde had been the best thing in her life, other than damien. her fourteen month old daughter, along with her uncle and damien had gotten her though the hardest times of her life in the last year and two months and she wasn't even aware of it. one day she would be though, madi knew that for sure.

"they should be coming out soon." madi remarked. she mostly said that to reasure herself. it was so hard waiting out in the hallway to pick up her daughter. the fact that it was only the second time she'd done it didn't help on top of the fact that she now knew her ex wanted access to aj, none of it helped at all. madeline just hoped that it got easier soon, she was also hoping that she wouldn't have to worry about her ex anymore.

370 clothes complete harmony/kiara
^^^
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 13 2011, 11:39 PM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGNodding as she heard the girl say they should be coming out soon, Harmony hoped so she had to get Brody back to the hotel room and feed him before giving him a bath before bed. She was then going to spend the night with Nicia watching movies or something. The two young girls didn’t get to go out much during the night unlike most girls their age and in the business due to having their kids to look after and no one to watch them. Sometimes she wished she had told Caspian about Brody but part of her doubted he’d even care since he had left her so easily for the other girl. She couldn’t believe how he had changed, he used to be so sweet but now all he did was break hearts. Shaking her head out of her thoughts, Harmony turned her face book to the other girl smiling before answering the girl’s questions. “He's named Brody Mathew Hart.” She replied with a light smile. Harmony had just chosen a random name that sounded good together and she liked while at the hospital after giving birth. Sure she could of named him after family or his dad, but he didn’t know who his dad was and she’d prefer just to keep it simple no need to complicate things more than they already were.Leaning her back against the wall behind her, Harmony bit her lip as thoughts of her ex flashed back inside her head. They had been perfect together up until end when Harmony had noticed changes in his behavior instead of staying home just to hang with her or taking her out somewhere, he’d come home late and smelt like perfume sometimes. Harmony had always had her doubts about rather he was cheating on her or not, but when he told he was leaving her for that skank her worst fears were confirmed. Now here she was with their son and raising him on her own knowing that she couldn’t ever tell Caspian as he had more important things to do then help her raise their son obviously. Looking up at the girl again she smiled once more before speaking, “Your daughter sounds adorable already.” She replied with a smile as she waited for the door of the daycare to open so she could go get her son and head off to their room for dinner.401 WORDS / NOTES: Sorry if it sucks I'll do better next time promise
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Sep 15 2011, 05:09 AM

Group Icon

madi wasn't sure she had ever in her twenty-three years of age heard of someone named brody. "if you don't mind me asking what made you name him that?" madeline asked. she was just curious where the names brody matthew had come from. she figured hart was the other girls last name so that was pretty self explanatory. she realized she didn't know this girl so the question was probably none of her business. all the same madi was curious about her sons name.

madeline knew she was biased when it came to aj but she truly though the one year old was the most adorable kid on the planet. truthfully though madi felt that way about most of the kids on the island. aj just happened to be one of them. "she is. sometimes too adorable." madi hated it a lot when aj would do something she wasn't supposed and her cuteness made it very hard to be made at her. madeline tried to do it anyway though. a kid couldn't grow up with out some discipline, she hadn't and she wasn't going to let her daughter grow up without it. even after her mom had died and her dad had been distant madi had still gotten discipline. even her uncle had disciplined her when needed after her dad was killed.

"i'm madi by the way." she remarked realized it was way past time to have introduced herself. plus she would really like to know this young mom's name and figured that was a good way to get it, staring by introducing herself. maybe it would easier for the other girl if she did it first. either way the other girl now knew her name. madeline was still wishing the daycare would end soon. she actually had to work that night and would like to be able to spend some time with aj before she had to spend a boring slow night in her office. even though the daycare was up and running madi hadn't switched completely to days yet but today she'd had a manager's meeting that took up a lot of time so it was just easier for aj to go to the daycare when it started.

370 clothes complete harmony/kiara
^^^
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 16 2011, 01:22 AM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGBiting her lip as she heard the girl ask how she named him, she honestly didn't have an answer to that. She had just been looking through a book of baby names since she knew for sure she didn't want to name him after his dad anymore and Brody had stood out from the rest then Mathew just went along with it perfectly so she went with it the last name was a bit obvious seeing as she was his mom. Her family had tried to get her to name him after a family member, but to her that just seemed a bit tacky. She wanted something cute but fitting and it took up until that day when she first held him but she finally picked it. After a bit her family fell in love with the name and forgot all about wanting to name him after one of them. Harmony's mother had been one her biggest supports through the first few months when she first had Brody and it was hard for her. Brody was a big reminder of his dad and everytime she looked at him it just brought back all the memories the two of them shared. Even as young as he was he still had some of the same facial expressions as 'Caspian' her ex and his dad and it killed her whenever he'd use one.Shaking her head once again out of her troubling thoughts Harmony bit her lip before speaking, "Honestly I don't really know it just seemed to stand out in my head and when I held him for the first time I knew that was the name for him. My family wanted me to name him after one of the guys in the fam but I said no thanks." she explained with a smile. Sticking her hand gently to shake the other girls, Harmony bit her lip once more before speaking again "I'm Harmony." she replied as she shook the girl's hand gently. Soon the daycare would let out and she'd hed back to their room to spend some quality time with Brody before giving him a bath and putting him down to bed. Since he was so young still she tried to get him to bed early so he could get enough sleep. He was a pretty good sleeper, would wake up once maybe twice at the most if that but most of the times he slept through the night into early morning before crying to wake mommy up. Harmony loved him for it too being a single mom who was a pop/rock star wasn't always the easiest schedule but him sleeping well certainly did help make things easier at times.401 WORDS / NOTES: Sorry if it sucks I'll do better next time promise
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 02:59 AM

Group Icon

madi understood more than harmony would know at the moment. there was really nothing special about aj's name other than the fact that she had always loved the name andrea and when her uncle suggested jayde madeline had immediately thought it fit with andrea. as far as she knew neither were family names. plus her ex had been totally out of the naming as well as everything else. he'd spent a lot of time working. "well it's an awesome name. i kind of named aj the same way. andrea because i've always liked the name and then my uncle sugggested jayde as her middle name. they just seemed to go together." madeline remarked.

"well it's nice to meet you, harmony. have you been at the resort long?" madi asked. mostly she wondered if harmony had been on the island during the storm. it had only been a few days ago. luckily it hadn't lasted very long which madi had been very glad for at the time. she knew she wouldn't have lasted more that overnight after the run in with her ex. it wouldn't have been easy, madeline knew that for sure. somehow she'd made it though that night though, mostly thanks to damien. without him she probably would have been more of a wreck. it had been him who had convinced her that aj was fine and that her ex hadn't gotten near her. as long as that continued to be true and aj was fine madi was fine.

aj was one of her main reasons for getting though the bad days. without her madeline wasn't sure she would have made it this far. despite her uncle and damien. sometimes all it took was a look from aj to make the worst day become the best, or one word or a hug. at one her daughter was possibly the brightest light in her life. madi briefly wondered if harmony thought that about her son brady but knew it wasn't something she should ask someone she had just met.

339 clothes complete harmony/kiara
^^^
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 18 2011, 05:54 PM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGSmiling as she listened to how Madi had named her daugher, Melody nodded gently the two of them seemed more and more a like as the time went by. They were both mothers of kids that the dad was not in their lifes and both were staying at the resort so maybe this was a sign that these two should be friends. Harmony knew she could use more friends she really only had best friend Nicia that had come with her to resort and Nicia was amazing but having more than one friend could never be a bad thing. In fact her agent had been encouraging her to make more friends and try to keep a normal life despite her being famoust not only did it look good but also would keep her sane in the journey of the famous life. Smiling a little before speaking, Harmony bit her lip "Well I just thought it went well together so hey here we are now me with a little boy named Brody that's my everything. His dad...well its a long story that I am sure you don't wanna sit here and hear about. Anyways I love her name its very cute." she replied smiling as she leaned more against the wall. She didn't want to bore this girl with some sad story about how the guy broke her heart and she found out she was pregnant. Nope she wasn't going to put her problems off on some girl she had just met that would not leave a good impression.Shaking her head lightly as she bit her lip, she hadn't been on the island except for a day or two and most of it was spent unpacking then relaxing. Harmony was here to get her life back in check and the music flowing again so that she would put out a killer album making her and her agent happy and their jobs a lot easier. At first when her manager had suggested sending her here, she wasn't too sure with Brody being so young but he insisted it'd be the perfect get away. There wasn't much paparazzi here so she'd be able to take Brody out to do stuff without worrying about their picture ending up on the next cover of a magazine asking who the daddy was. They had already had that happen once which her manager had to do damage control they didn't need it again. The paparazzi were big on stars with kids so Harmony had to do her best when at home to just avoid them at all costs. Smiling over at Madi Harmony relaxed before speaking, "Nope just arrived a day or two ago with my bestie Nicia and her daughter so we've spent most of our time unpacking and just exploring the place." she replied with a smile.474 WORDS / NOTES: TADA! A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP STARTED
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 05:38 AM

Group Icon

"you have awesome taste in names then 'cause they really do go good with each other." madi said. she thought brody and matthew were both awesome names. "i take it his dad isn't around?" madeline asked even though she was pretty sure the answer to that question was yes. "by the way if you wanted and we had more time then we do i actually wouldn't mind hearing about it. i mean if you ever want to talk about it." madi just wanted to put that out there so harmony knew she had someone she could talk to if she ever wanted to, someone other than her best friend she had just mentioned. plus there was just something about harmony that told madeline they had similar stories.

madi discretely checked the time on her phone trying to figure out how much time they had until the day care was finished. she didn't want to to seem like she was she wanted to get away from harmony though because that was very far from the truth. she was just dying to spend some time with aj before she left her daughter for the night. the longer she kept working nights the more madi hated leaving aj, not that she was really leaving aj. damien was almost always there at night and if for some reason he wasn't her uncle was usually around to help out. it should have been easier to give up the nights with a daycare going during the day but madi had discovered she couldn't completely give up her time with aj during the day.

"you and nicia should check out the spa here. it's amazing. i mean if you like spas." madi said. she had a tendency to boast about the spa as well as the other amenities at the resort but she realized if spaing wasn't something harmony and her best friend were into then advertising the spa wouldn't do any good. plus she knew she was biased. she loved the spa at anakalia and the people who worked at the spa but after having lived ten years on a island with nothing but a resort madi had learned to find away to pass the time when she needed too, especially as a teen and as the owner's niece it had been easy to get a massage if she wanted another spa treatment pretty much whenever she wanted.

401 clothes complete harmony/kiara
^^^
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 05:58 PM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGSmilinng as she nodded lightly biting her lip, she was surprised that this girl was interested in her past. Most people she told just seemed to be sick of hearing about a girl with a broken heart and the dumb guy that had caused it. So she tended to just keep it in and smile through it, but that only made the writing harder and the pain more real. She knew that part of her would always love Caspian he was her first true love and also her first time she had gave it all to him and he had just handed it back like it meant nothing. Caspian wasn't always this way though when they first started dating he was her best friend and the guy she had fell in love with then the last weeks before their break up he changed into this player that didn't give a care about anything. He blew off dates with Harmony and clients and meetings with his agency then the pictures of him with other girls came out and she had just put it off as friends, but then that day when he dumped her just confirmed all that she had suspected. There was no longer doubt that he had been cheating on her especially when he was seen out with his new girlfriend not even two weeks later. Harmony didn't know if she'd ever be able to forgive or what she'd do if he found out about Brody and wanted to see him. How do you let the guy that broke your heart be a part of your son's life? It just wasn't possible in Harmony's eyes and therefore one of the many reasons she hadn't ever told Caspian about their son. She was sure he'd seen the pics and rumors but never once had he put them together thank God.Looking over at Madi, Harmony saw her check her phone and knew she had to be just as anxious to pick up her daugher as Harmony was to be with her son. Smiling gently Harmony opened her mouth to speak, "Thanks nice to know I'm not the only one that thinks it's an awesome name. I'll take you up on that sometime if you want just look me up I'm under Harmony Hart here and I'll be around for awhile for sure." she explained with a smile looking over at the daycare door. Harmony couldn't wait to have Brody back with her, sure she enjyoed the time her and Nicia spent together just relaxing as friends but nothing could take the place of spending time with her son. He had been her life lately since the day he was born, she still worked no her music and stuff but if something came up with Brody that always came first. Luckily her record laebl had been very leniant on her time and not complained too much. In fact the people working there had already fell in love with him and everytime she'd bring him in they all wanted to hold him and stuff. Looking back over at Madi, Hamrony nodded when she mentioned the spa "We may just do that then we were wondering if it was any good there. Thanks for answering that question for us." she replied wiht a smile.551 WORDS / NOTES: TADA! A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP STARTED
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Sep 19 2011, 08:54 PM

Group Icon

madi knew it would be easy to look harmony up. as the manager of the resort she had access to all the guest's check in information. she also happened to have access to things other staff members didn't. it was just part of her job. "i'll do that." madi said. well she'd try to. she couldn't gaurentee anything what with work and life in general. she would like to talk to harmony more though. it would be nice since it seemed like they had a few major things in common. madeline had always had people there for her but none of them had really understood the single mom thing or exactly how much it hurt when her ex had left. something told her that harmony understood all that.

"i have no problem admitting that i'm probably highly biased about a lot of things at the resort. especially the spa. i do know the guests who use it really love it too. it helps that we have some pretty awesome staff there i think." madi said although she was probably not the most impartial person when it came to than considering she had hired most of them. but she'd never hire someone who wasn't good for the job they were applying for. that wouldn't reflect very good on the resort or her. people would probably wonder if she even knew what she was doing. all her schooling for her job had been done by distance.

for a second madi thought she heard a door opening and turned to the door to the daycare. it was still closed though and madeline knew they should be done by now. there was a lot of parents around besides her and harmony waiting to pick up their kids. she knew some were staff but most were guests. this is kind of odd. they never go over. madi thought. after she'd checked to make sure the door was still closed madeline turned back to harmony. "do you and nicia have any specific plans for while you're here?" madi asked harmony. "the only reason i ask is cause the resort has an amazing event coordinator and she could schedule some stuff for you if you wanted." she added. on top of bragging about the resorts amenities madeline also had a habit of bragging about the staff members, people like isabel.

393 clothes complete harmony/kiara
^^^
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 21 2011, 01:37 AM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGShaking her head lightly giggling, Harmony hadn't even realized that she had been talking to hotel staff but now thats he knew she couldn't help but smile. Most hotels and resorts that she had stayed on while on tour were never this friendly with their staff in fact most just got you in made sure you were comfy and did the least they could to help you. They never even bothered to help you find stuff to do either so the fact that this girl was so willing to help really made her love this resort even more already. Though since her first day here she could feel something big was going to happen while here and maybe this was it. Maybe meeting this girl and becoming friends with her was going to be the big thing that she was feeling inside her. It would be nice though to have another mommy friend besides Nicia, Nicia was great but having only one friend wasn't always the easiest especially when they both had schedules that sometimes could collide with one anothers. So making a new friend honestly sounded like a miracle to Harmony, "Well biase or not I'll definitely make sure to make a note for me and Nicia to check it out. We've took a speak around but mostly spent time on the beach for a bit, but now were ready to try some new stuff so will add spa to the list." she replied with a smile resting against the wall.Peeking inside the door, Harmony was a little worried as to why they hadn't dismissed yet and seeing Madi was just as worried made Harmony feel not so overprotective or strange. She leaned back against the wall listening as Madi asked if her and Nicia had any specific plans for while at the resort. Harmony shook her head lightly before speaking, "Not really I'm mostly here to get away and clear my head and hopefully write a few hits while doing so. My manager said this resort was really good for just getting away and forgetting all the drama in life and finding yourself again. So here I am and I must say I really am starting to agree I can feel all the real life stress going away and I love it." she explained with a smile. It was true too sure Caspian had been on her mind, but also she had managed to relax and not worry about him as much and focus on her and Brody instead. She needed this and was forever glad that her manager had suggested it and not gave her any hassle for it either. "Thanks we may take you up on that once I talk to Nicia I'll for sure let you know." she replied with a smile as she continued to wait for the daycare to dismiss with Madi.480 WORDS / NOTES: TADA! A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP STARTED
^^^
madeline c vivian adams
Posted: Sep 25 2011, 10:37 PM

Group Icon

"well there is lots to do here." madeline remarked. despite the island not being that big, her uncle and still managed to pack in a lot of buildings and activities. living here was almost like living in an actual town or city sometimes. of course that depended on the number of guests and what was going on on the island. madi liked it though because she hadn't lived in an actual town in about ten years. "so if you ever need suggestions for something to do i'm here and so is the rest of the staff." she added. madi liked talking to harmony so she was pretty much just suggesting ways they'd be able to talk again after today.

"i'm glad. that was my uncle's whole vision for the place when he bought the island." madi said. she was glad harmony was finding kala island and anakalia resort relaxing and everything. it was the whole point of the resort and the island. it was meant to be a escape from everyday life for those who rarely got to escape from their everyday lives. "well i hope you are able to do that." she added. she hoped it would be easy for harmony to write some stuff while she was here. "how long are you staying for?" madeline asked, mostly out of curiosity than anything. "if you decide to talk to our event coordinator you could just phone the front desk and make an appointment with her. isabel is her name." she said, "that might be easier than telling me 'cause i don't always work at the same time isabel does." the truth was that madi hardly ever worked at the same time as isabel.

when madeline wasn't talking to harmony and harmony wasn't talking to her she was watching the door. especially after thinking she heard it and it turned out she didn't. madi figured this way she'd know when they were done. as much as she was enjoying talking to harmony, the longer the day care took, the less time she got with aj before she had to go to work that night. also the longer they stood out there the more chances her ex had to corner her about aj again. and she dreaded that as much as she was paranoid about him somehow getting to aj when she knew there was no way he ever could. knowing that didn't always help however.

405 clothes complete harmony/kiara
^^^
harmony marie hart
Posted: Sep 26 2011, 03:51 AM

Unregistered

MAYBE I'M CHANGING SLOWLY I GET OUT TURN AROUND IF ONLY I KNEW I WAS DEAD WRONGEyes moving back and forth from the door to Madi, Harmony nodded smiling. It was nice to be making a new friend while here she'd need them most likely especially if any paparazzi found her and asked about Brody. So far she had managed to keep a low profile not letting anyone catch a glimpse of the two of them together. Harmony knew though as he got older they'd find out and ask about his dad, but right now she just wasn't ready to face the limelight and have to face the music from everyone. She knew that her true fans would take her side and not leave her for making a few mistakes. Though Caspian and her letting him be her first would never ever be a mistake to her and neither would her son, but people looked at it differently then that. They expected her to be this perfect role model that never did anything wrong and was always the perfect picture to the younger girls. Having a kid was not part of that picture, especially being so young and unmarried that just didn't fall into the plan of being a rock star role model to their kids. So she knew when the news did come out that she did in fact have a son, all her fans mother's would be on her like no other. By then though Harmonny would hopefully be prepared for it and ready to face it.Smiling lightly she nodded once more before speaking, "Well your uncle did an amazing job then I honestly have not felt at peace this much in a long time. The better part is no paparazzi so far, you don't know how much that means when you're always being stalked back where you come from." she explained with a smile. She honestly didn't know how long she'd be staying here, if it was up to her she'd probably move here but her music career wouldn't work too well from here. Sadly she needed to be somewhere that she could easily get to a studio and be able to play lots of concerts and get her music out and a tiny island was just not the idea place for doing that. "Hmmm I don't know honestly at least a few months probably if not more. If it was up to me and Nicia we'd probably stay forever, but sadly its not just us that being here effects. My music and stuff also have a big part in my life." she explained again. Nodding once more as she heard the girl tell her to just call the front desk if she decided to meet with the activites cordinator and ask for Irene. "Will do I'll talk to Nicia and see what all she's up for then most likely be giving her a call. Thanks for all the help." she replied with a smile. Just as she had finished speaking, Harmony heard the door open and turned to see someone holding Brody walk out gently taking him in her arms she turned back to Madi wtih a smile, "Well I better get this one back to the room and stuff but we'll see you guys around soon okay? Bye Madi thanks again." Harmony rplied before waving and heading towards her room.550 WORDS / NOTES: TADA! A BEAUTIFUL FRIENDSHIP STARTED
^^^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options closed||topic||

island flowers was made exclusively for bsbw by kara

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5388 seconds | Archive